PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Name

Tamhere1875
09-05-2017, 11:20 AM
How do people on here feel about the naming of the stadium. If a company came in with a large amount of ££s to have the stadium called after their company say for instance The Macron Arena would it be a yes or a no.

Brightside
09-05-2017, 11:24 AM
100% Yes

Smartie
09-05-2017, 11:24 AM
I hate the idea.

Not that it would really make any difference.

They might call it by the new name on Soccer Saturday or whatever, but it would always be Easter Road to us.

wookie70
09-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Yes for me. Call it what they want it will always be Easter Road to me.

Sir David Gray
Nah Easter Road will do.

I know the counter argument "it would always be Easter Road" but everyone in the media would need to call it by its official name and we would never hear of Easter Road again except by the fans.

CapitalGreen
take the money!

Blaster
09-05-2017, 11:26 AM
Yes for me. Call it what they want it will always be Easter Road to me.

Me too

DarlingtonHibee
09-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Yes, the scombos will do this. Always be Easter Road to me, but would agree subject to the sponsorship.

SirDavidsNapper
09-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Yes. Be different if we moved to a new stadium but we'd still be at Easter Road albeit with a few more pennies!

Michael
09-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Not for me. I hate that we have a shirt sponsor, nevermind this.

frazeHFC
09-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Not for me, losing the name of our stadium is just as bad as renaming the club itself.

KWJ
09-05-2017, 11:32 AM
Not for me, losing the name of our stadium is just as bad as renaming the club itself.

My view too.

Including the other bit you said which isn't picked up in the quote.

Guess you deleted it :greengrin

Hibeewilly
09-05-2017, 11:34 AM
100% take the money if the deal is right for our Club - just pure business in this day and age - it will always be Easter Road to me too. How much does everyone think this would be worth to Hibs considering the exposure on TV the press etc that any company taking it on would get? I will start with £500000 - must be worth at least that to a major sponsor considering the tax relief they would get:flag:

Elephant Stone
09-05-2017, 11:38 AM
It's a firm no from me.

DarlingtonHibee
09-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Imo it doesn't seem to bother man city or Arsenal fans (I think!). If it creates more revenue then I am OK with that.

Geo_1875
09-05-2017, 11:45 AM
I don't see a problem if the money's right. Unless you're particularly susceptible to advertising it wouldn't make much difference. Newcastle always played at St James' Park , I never called it the Sports Direct Arena. I go to Parkhead not Celtc Park when we play them. Call it what you want it will always be Easter Road (unless we move).

Waxy
09-05-2017, 11:47 AM
No

KdyHby
09-05-2017, 11:49 AM
7up Stadium

GreenLake
09-05-2017, 11:51 AM
The Lakers, Clippers and Kings play at the Staples Center, the Galaxy and the Chargers play at the Stubhub Center and LAFC will play at the Banc of California Stadium. The Rams are building a new stadium in Inglewood which could see $600m paid to name it the ATT stadium. All of these are recently built stadiums and I see no problem with raising big money through naming rights.

However, the older stadiums in LA are called by historical names like the Los Angeles Coliseum, the Rose Bowl or the Dodger Stadium. If LA deems historical stadium names sacrosanct and turns down big money bids then Hibs should not be tempted by the pittances likely on offer to us.

I vote no on this one and hope that Easter Road is where the last respectable football club in Edinburgh plays forever.

JDHibs
09-05-2017, 11:52 AM
100% yes. Take the money! Alot of teams are doing it to aid income. more income = more money to spend.

No matter its official name. It will always be Easter Road to us. Or the Leith San Siro.

Captain Trips
09-05-2017, 11:55 AM
If it generates good money for us to compete even more then yes.

leithsansiro
09-05-2017, 11:56 AM
Some of the branded stadium names make me cringe. Pretty sure that someone plays at Kit-Kat Stadium, which is horrid. Similarly, when folk refer to the Emirates or the Etihad, it just sounds bland.

That said, I would kinda support selling our naming rights to 7-Up. And I'd fully support Hearts selling Tynecastle's naming rights to Wonga.

Since90+2
09-05-2017, 11:57 AM
I think the amount it would raise would actually be fairly minimal , it works in the Premier League as the commercial exposure is huge but I'm not sure the same applies in Scotland otherwise im pretty sure certain clubs who have ran into financial difficulties would have done so by now.

Tha Cabbage Kid
09-05-2017, 11:59 AM
it makes sense to me we need to get money in and thats a good way to do it.

i as a hibs fan will never call it anything other than easter road so it makes no difference.

JeMeSouviens
09-05-2017, 12:00 PM
I hate the idea.

They might call it by the new name on Soccer Saturday or whatever, but it would always be Easter Road to us.

:agree:

This is also why it won't happen. Naming rights for established stadiums are worth peanuts compared to new ones where the name will stick.

green&left
09-05-2017, 12:03 PM
If we're just a business change our colours to blue and red and call us the Capital Red Bulls. Hey ho we'll have more money to spend yadda yadda.

DarlingtonHibee
09-05-2017, 12:06 PM
If we're just a business change our colours to blue and red and call us the Capital Red Bulls. Hey ho we'll have more money to spend yadda yadda.

Nobody is suggesting that, we do need to maximise commercial revenue. The club's heritage is not an issue.

Sammy7nil
09-05-2017, 12:14 PM
What if they named it by adding the Sponsors name i.e. The Rolex Easter Road Stadium or Greggs the Baker Easter Road Stadium etc etc
I am sure the sponsors would love it

greenginger
09-05-2017, 12:17 PM
A yeah from me but I would like a name the suits and fits.

Something like BT. Murrayfield is good.

The Wonga Dome, definite No. :greengrin

green with envy
09-05-2017, 12:17 PM
How do people on here feel about the naming of the stadium. If a company came in with a large amount of ££s to have the stadium called after their company say for instance The Macron Arena would it be a yes or a no.

I don't what my team associated with the new French president...

green&left
09-05-2017, 12:18 PM
Some of the branded stadium names make me cringe. Pretty sure that someone plays at Kit-Kat Stadium, which is horrid. Similarly, when folk refer to the Emirates or the Etihad, it just sounds bland.

That said, I would kinda support selling our naming rights to 7-Up. And I'd fully support Hearts selling Tynecastle's naming rights to Wonga.

Thats York City.

We've some shockers up here too, but thankfully everyone sticks to their original names, which makes the whole thing pointless. Almondvale > Tony Macaroni Arena, New Love Street > Paisley 2021 Stadium, New Douglas Park > Superseal Stadium etc etc. Called me old fasioned but i'd rather earn £50k less per season than get rid of a historical name used for 100 years plus and replace it with some pish like the Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium.

DarlingtonHibee
09-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Thats York City.

We've some shockers up here too, but thankfully everyone sticks to their original names, which makes the whole thing pointless. Almondvale > Tony Macaroni Arena, New Love Street > Paisley 2021 Stadium, New Douglas Park > Superseal Stadium etc etc. Called me old fasioned but i'd rather earn £50k less per season than get rid of a historical name used for 100 years plus and replace it with some pish like the Cheaper Insurance Direct Stadium.

Think we would be looking at more than that.

GreenLake
09-05-2017, 12:39 PM

The yams could have had theirs if he had lost. "Le Pen Porc".

Austinho
09-05-2017, 12:57 PM
I'd only be happy to sell the naming rights if the company in question happened to be called 'Easter Road', 'Hibernia' or 'The Famous Five'.

InchHibby
09-05-2017, 12:57 PM

That's quite catchy

iwasthere1972
09-05-2017, 01:01 PM
Thoroughly detest all this changing of stadium names.

So it's a no for me.

iwasthere1972
09-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Thought it was hilarious the night that BT were covering a match at Ross County's Global Energy Stadium and the floodlights failed. :greengrin

Global eh!

The Pointer
09-05-2017, 01:13 PM
Definitely not. Let others prostitute themselves and lose their identity. Even when they mention 'BT Murrayfield' it gets on my thrupennys.

Lancs Harp
09-05-2017, 01:19 PM
York City changed the name of their stadium back to Bootham Crescent back in 2010 (ish). It was the kitkat stadium on the back of a sponsorhips deal with Nestle for a few seasons. To be fair to them I think they were seriously cash strapped at the time.

Have to say Im not a great fan of stadium renaming sponsorship deals. Call me a tradionalist as far as stadium names are concerned.Its part of a clubs identity.

hughio
09-05-2017, 01:25 PM
Definitely not. Let others prostitute themselves and lose their identity. Even when they mention 'BT Murrayfield' it gets on my thrupennys.

I agree.

Even shirt sponsorship is tasteless, especially when its some booze company or betting outfit.

Our city rivals have a better idea on this one since they dropped Wonga and went with save the children

Big_Franck
09-05-2017, 01:27 PM
It'd be a definite no for me. Mainly due to the fact we'd not get a huge amount for it anyway. If we were to be offered millions (would never happen obviously) then that'd be a different story. For the sake of a couple hundred grand i'd rather we didn't embarrass ourselves with a Tony Macaroni stadium or similar.

Newry Hibs
09-05-2017, 01:38 PM

Shouldn't Hibs try and sponsor Tynecastle as the '7 up stadium' though?

CRAZYHIBBY
09-05-2017, 01:38 PM
How about the "go fund me stadium".......oh wait we're not talking about hearts are we

NAE NOOKIE
09-05-2017, 01:47 PM
I agree.

Even shirt sponsorship is tasteless, especially when its some booze company or betting outfit.

Our city rivals have a better idea on this one since they dropped Wonga and went with save the children

A bunch of nameless Yam sympathisers covered the loss to the club on that one ... it didn't lose Hertz a penny to put 'save the children' on their shirts, it was nothing less than a shameless image stunt in an attempt to further distance them from their charity thieves tag ..... I'm not denying it was good for 'save the children' but only under the old adage that its an ill wind that blows nobody any good ..... an altruistic move by Hearts it was not.

As for naming rights to Easter Road ..... it would only be a short term thing and if it makes the club money I don't care what they change the name to .... It was, is and always will be Easter Road to Hibs fans and everybody else in Scottish football ... I would object if it was Wonga or somebody like that though.

SanFranHibs
09-05-2017, 02:10 PM
York City changed the name of their stadium back to Bootham Crescent back in 2010 (ish). It was the kitkat stadium on the back of a sponsorhips deal with Nestle for a few seasons. To be fair to them I think they were seriously cash strapped at the time.

Have to say Im not a great fan of stadium renaming sponsorship deals. Call me a tradionalist as far as stadium names are concerned.

And it really helped them compete :wink:

Although it looks like great money for the top English clubs I think we all know that is not the money that helps the compete in the EPL.

Any idea how much Hibs could get from a deal like this and would it be more palatable if we 'grabbed' some money but it was only a 3 - 5 year deal?

Hibs should get in touch with Hibernia Bank based in New Orleans. A local bank for local people and if you click on the link to their home page you will see they have a small obituary for someone in the community. The RBS would have one only for Opium Drug trade.

https://hibbank.com

All that said I am not really in favour of it because I doubt there would be a considerable amount of money and if I am going to prostitute myself I want to be a high class prostitute. I'm not as cheap as I look and certainly not as cheap as our cash strapped rivals.

P.S. I really am as cheap as I look and this afternoon will be checking the ZeroCover Affordable and Unusable Insurance mailbox, just outside the ShopRite Dollar Products Store apartments.

Deansy
09-05-2017, 02:29 PM
All for this idea - it would only be known by the sponsor's title for the duration of the agreement but we'll still know/call it by it's true title. It's a win-win for Hibs !

happiehibbie
09-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Yes if it helps raise money for players

Mick O'Rourke
09-05-2017, 02:43 PM

Have to say Im not a great fan of stadium renaming sponsorship deals. Call me a tradionalist as far as stadium names are concerned.Its part of a clubs identity.

Kit Kat Stadium !
That one really takes the biscuit !
Have a half time break. have a Kit Kat
If a chocolate company sponsored Hibernian
It could be The Cadbury Easter Egg Cup Stadium

Easter Road Park is our home. I will nestle in that;-)

Aye ok .....I know !!

On the name Stadium
Some Clubs have a red neck adding that word to their ground title.

greenlex
09-05-2017, 03:01 PM
The Arthur Guinness Arena. I like it. With a huge illuminated Harp on every stand.

Kato
09-05-2017, 03:14 PM
Kit Kat Stadium !

Yeh, two fingers to that one.

hibs#1
09-05-2017, 03:20 PM
If it's in the best interests of hibs then I'm all for it.

Hibernia&Alba
09-05-2017, 03:57 PM
No, some things are sacred and aren't for sale. The other thing about naming rights is the fact the stadium name changes every once in a while, with new sponsors.

ancient hibee
09-05-2017, 04:01 PM
They can call it what they like as long as there's plenty dosh because we'll still know it as Easter Road.Personally I think companies that put money into stadium naming are one sandwich short of a picnic.There isn't a company selling pegs called Leith Keelies is there?

Pete
09-05-2017, 04:36 PM
The Lakers, Clippers and Kings play at the Staples Center, the Galaxy and the Chargers play at the Stubhub Center and LAFC will play at the Banc of California Stadium. The Rams are building a new stadium in Inglewood which could see $600m paid to name it the ATT stadium. All of these are recently built stadiums and I see no problem with raising big money through naming rights.

However, the older stadiums in LA are called by historical names like the Los Angeles Coliseum, the Rose Bowl or the Dodger Stadium. If LA deems historical stadium names sacrosanct and turns down big money bids then Hibs should not be tempted by the pittances likely on offer to us.

I vote no on this one and hope that Easter Road is where the last respectable football club in Edinburgh plays forever.

I thought the Dodgers Stadium was in Georgie.

Or is that the Roseberry Bowl I'm thinking of?

GreenLake
09-05-2017, 04:43 PM
I thought the Dodgers Stadium was in Georgie.

Or is that the Roseberry Bowl I'm thinking of?

Or the Empty Rows Bowl. :greengrin

We don't need a new name for our stadium, we need cheerleaders to dance around at half time.

http://www.chargers.com/video/2017/05/08/slow-mo-highlights-charger-girls-auditions

BlackSheep
09-05-2017, 04:47 PM

So.... in case you missed it.....

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7420

GreenLake
09-05-2017, 04:55 PM
So.... in case you missed it.....

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7420

If he is a French president he must be associated with a few "Misses".

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2017, 04:56 PM
Anything that brings in cash is acceptable. Doesn't matter what they call it as fans will always call it Easter Road.

--------
09-05-2017, 05:29 PM
Anything that brings in cash is acceptable. Doesn't matter what they call it as fans will always call it Easter Road.

Oh come on, Scouse. I can think of quite a few unacceptable things that would bring in cash. Some are illegal, some are immoral, and some are just nasty.

I mean, the I K Farben Enclosure?

Lancs Harp
09-05-2017, 05:34 PM
Oh come on, Scouse. I can think of quite a few unacceptable things that would bring in cash. Some are illegal, some are immoral, and some are just nasty.

I'd like to see his reaction to Anfield being renamed the Sun dome. :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2017, 05:39 PM

I think you know what I meant ;-)

SquashedFrogg
09-05-2017, 05:39 PM
This is all very confusing... :confused:

Just in and reading that people don't want to rename the Leith San Siro because they love it being called Easter Road?

Cash please. I'll happily trot along to the Findus Crispy Pancake Stadium next season :flag:

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2017, 05:40 PM
I'd like to see his reaction to Anfield being renamed the Sun dome. :greengrin

I wouldn't believe it!

Iggy Pope
09-05-2017, 06:52 PM

Do they have a singers section there?

SquashedFrogg
09-05-2017, 07:25 PM

Sadly I get this :faf:

GreenLake
09-05-2017, 08:52 PM

:faf:

The voice in my head was saying "Staples don't sell sewing machines" for a while before it clicked. :top marks

TelaStella
10-05-2017, 12:22 AM
Easter Road is Easter Road and should never change that. Same goes for any traditional ground in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
10-05-2017, 12:33 AM
I'm guessing that the money on offer for a decent sized team isn't that much or someone would've done it by now. We only see the smaller clubs doing, but I'm sure teams like hibs or Aberdeen have been approached by businesses to do it. I would imagine tberes a figure that would make a club think about it, but obviously no one has offered enough yet.

lyonhibs
10-05-2017, 05:39 AM
Nah Easter Road will do.

I know the counter argument "it would always be Easter Road" but everyone in the media would need to call it by its official name and we would never hear of Easter Road again except by the fans.

Would you care? It's what the fans call it that matters.

Depending on who the sponsor was. There's a world of difference between "The Marlboro Lights Done" and something more reputable/suitable for a community club

Slavoj Zizek
10-05-2017, 06:26 PM
No hee-haws given as far as I am concerned.

They could call it the ATOS-Maximus arena for all I care.

££'s = More Signings = Top Two next season.

That is all that matters.

Keith_M
10-05-2017, 06:36 PM
AFAIK, nobody has offered Hibs money for Stadium Naming Rights so we're safe for now.

Is It On....
10-05-2017, 10:03 PM
7up Stadium

That would be brilliant!!

Andy74
10-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Aye, why not? Take the cash and it's still Easter Road to us.

Murrayfield is BT Murrayfield is it not? Do rugby fans care?

gillythehibby
10-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Absolutely effing not !! *** sell our soul for a quick buck? Nah no thanks

Greenworld
11-05-2017, 06:05 AM
Yes

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Viva_Palmeiras
11-05-2017, 06:32 AM
Can anyone explain why a public broadcaster such as the BBC with strict guidelines. Around advertising should follow suit with the name changes?

Up The Bracket
11-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Can't believe how many people would be happy with this, why not just change our name to TalkTalk Hibernian and Play in Blue and White while we're at it?

WeeRussell
11-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Imo it doesn't seem to bother man city or Arsenal fans (I think!). If it creates more revenue then I am OK with that.

It maybe bothers some of the 'original hardcore' fans who were around before all the money, name-changes, and new era fans arrived :wink:

DarlingtonHibee
11-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Can't believe how many people would be happy with this, why not just change our name to TalkTalk Hibernian and Play in Blue and White while we're at it?

The thread is about stadium naming rights, not changing the strip.

DarlingtonHibee
11-05-2017, 01:39 PM
It maybe bothers some of the 'original hardcore' fans who were around before all the money, name-changes, and new era fans arrived :wink:

Doubt it, they have greater buying power, Silva, Sanchez to name but two.

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Absolutely effing not !! *** sell our soul for a quick buck? Nah no thanks

Sell our soul? :confused:

Scouse Hibee
11-05-2017, 01:41 PM

No,they've both been asked and are fine with it. :greengrin

Steviethebear
11-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Shouldn't and doesn't matter what the name of the stadium is, it is the location that matters, we have played there for over 140 years, renaming it for cash makes sense to me, ask West Ham fans what they would rather have had?? More cash means better squad 👍🏼

HibbyAndy
11-05-2017, 03:05 PM
Nope.

1van Sprou7e
11-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Surprised how many people would be okay with this tbh.

Personally it depends on the money involved and the company name but it would have to be a pretty good deal to convince me!

BullsCloseHibs
11-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Take the money.

Will ALWAYS remain ER.

WeeRussell
11-05-2017, 04:07 PM
No,they've both been asked and are fine with it. :greengrin

:greengrin Naughty.

Eyrie
11-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Providing it was a reputable company offering enough money and we kept Easter Road as part of the stadium name (as was done with BT Murrayfield), then I have no objection.

Pete70
11-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Providing it was a reputable company offering enough money and we kept Easter Road as part of the stadium name (as was done with BT Murrayfield), then I have no objection.

I'd agree with most of this. The bit in bold however, wouldn't be a deal breaker for me

jgl07
12-05-2017, 12:49 AM
Both were new stadiums. There ould have been more resistance to renaming Highbury or Maine Road.

HibbyDave
12-05-2017, 07:34 AM
Imagine a deal between phone company Orange and the crisp maker Walkers to rename Ibrox.... it would be the orange walkers stadium😂

Tinribs
12-05-2017, 07:47 AM
We have had 21 full time managers and hundreds of players in my time as a Hibs fan, the only real constant has been Easter Road. I would hope there would be a reaction similar to the one Mike Ashley got when he tried to rename st James park, but reading a lot of the comments here I suspect people would just bend over for the cash.

At Easter Road they play.

cabbageandribs1875
12-05-2017, 09:40 PM
watching rebus the now, footage of inside ER and he's wooing his burd with photos of joe baker and the famous five :greengrin

judas
13-05-2017, 03:09 PM
I hate the idea.

This

NAE NOOKIE
13-05-2017, 03:34 PM
We have had 21 full time managers and hundreds of players in my time as a Hibs fan, the only real constant has been Easter Road. I would hope there would be a reaction similar to the one Mike Ashley got when he tried to rename st James park, but reading a lot of the comments here I suspect people would just bend over for the cash.

At Easter Road they play.

The anger with Ashley was just as much about the fact that it was his company the stadium was going to be named after as the fact the name was going to be changed .... as I recall he wasn't the most popular figure with the Toon Army at the time.

As for 'bending over' ....... If it was the strip or the clubs name then yes there would be a backlash and I would be at the front of it ..... but what we are talking about here would be a temporary rebranding of the stadium which would bring much needed money to the club ... say it was £100,000 a year for 5 years ... we would be mental to turn down money like that.

Valencia
14-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Castleford Tigers Mend a hose Jungle!!!

Vini1875
14-05-2017, 02:02 PM
I would say no on a purely emotional basis, but I refer to the stadium as the Holy Ground. How much money do these deals actually generate?

iwasthere1972
14-05-2017, 02:16 PM
:hijack:

Saw on SSN that a Spurs supporter changed his surname by deed poll to Whitehartlane. Anybody on here done similar?

Can't imagine even a Jambo changing his surname to Tynecastlepark for fear that it would affect his ability to get credit. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
14-05-2017, 02:22 PM
:hijack:

Saw on SSN that a Spurs supporter changed his surname by deed poll to Whitehartlane. Anybody on here done similar?

Can't imagine even a Jambo changing his surname to Tynecastlepark for fear that it would affect his ability to get credit. :greengrin

Billy begging bowl brown

erin go bragh
14-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Unless it's a company called The Leith San Siro :) It's a no from me .

Eyrie
14-05-2017, 10:08 PM
If Harp Lager was still big in Scotland
The Easter Road Harp would do for me:greengrin

This thread had me thinking, though.

The Albion Road end is now called The Famous Five Stand
What about names for the other 3 stands,other than East,West, and South?

I will make 3 suggestions.

Canon Hannan Stand (Founder of Hibernian FC)

Michael Whelehan Stand (first captain of the club)

Hugh Shaw Stand (managed our club during its finest period, winning 3 league titles)

The Canon Hannan one is a definite for me.

Whelehan would be a second reference to our founding and Shaw to the Famous Five. Both are worth consideration but then there are the Tornadoes, Pat Stanton, Joe Baker and Sir Tom Farmer. There will be other good suggestions as well.

Mideon
15-05-2017, 06:54 AM
We would have to move with the times and take the money however we would all know it and refer to it as Easter Road or the Leith San Siro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

houstonhibbee
15-05-2017, 08:51 AM

Hugh Shaw Stand (managed our club during its finest period, winning 3 league titles)

tornadoes stand

turnbull stand

bakervstand

stanton stand

jacomo
15-05-2017, 07:00 PM
The Canon Hannan one is a definite for me.

Whelehan would be a second reference to our founding and Shaw to the Famous Five. Both are worth consideration but then there are the Tornadoes, Pat Stanton, Joe Baker and Sir Tom Farmer. There will be other good suggestions as well.

If we are going to rename the stands, I think the West Stand has to be named the Sir Tom Farmer stand.

He did rebuild the entire place after all.

Scouse Hibee
15-05-2017, 08:35 PM
The Percy Vered stand.

stantonhibby
15-05-2017, 09:59 PM

Rename the East the Leith Stand
The West can be the Edinburgh Stand
Keep the Famous 5 Stand
The South can be the Persevered Stand as a nice wee reminder for the Huns and jambos any time they buy a ticket

anon1875
15-05-2017, 10:01 PM
no way

WeeRussell
16-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Rename the East the Leith Stand
The West can be the Edinburgh Stand
Keep the Famous 5 Stand
The South can be the Persevered Stand as a nice wee reminder for the Huns and jambos any time they buy a ticket

I like: the "Stokesy's on fire" stand
the "Albert Kidd" stand.
and "Stubbsy's stand"

:greengrin