PDA

View Full Version : Berra

Navids Numpties
09-05-2017, 10:03 AM
Leaving Ipswich would he come to us?

HappyAsHellas
09-05-2017, 10:03 AM
You mean as a punter to watch football I assume?

Albanian Hibs
09-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Barry Anderson on Twitter saying Hertz may be interested. I wouldnt want him - our current defenders are much better. How old is he anyway?

hibee_girl
09-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Barry Anderson on Twitter saying Hertz may be interested. I wouldnt want him - our current defenders are much better. How old is he anyway?

He's 32

lord bunberry
09-05-2017, 10:08 AM
I never want to see him in a hibs strip.

SirDavidsNapper
09-05-2017, 10:09 AM
He wouldn't come to Hibs to sit on the bench

DirtyDeeds
09-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Absolute stick-on to sign for the Hun. Just the sort of price tag that appeals to them.

Lago
09-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Knew as soon as I read he was leaving someone would put this up. NO

Sean1875
09-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Dont need him - dont want him.

JDHibs
09-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Not good enough to dislodge Hanlon or McGregor. Never mind Ambrose if he signs. Plus we have Fonts & Forster. Centre Half really isnt a position we need to strengthen, other priorities.

Plus the guys 32. Would rather use Porteous.

HibsNutter
09-05-2017, 10:30 AM
He is pish. Quite how he has sustained a career in the English championship amazes me. Rather have any one of Ambrose, Daz or Hanlon. He'll go to the huns.

Steve20
09-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Think he's signing for Hearts.

McGregor and Hanlon are better, as is Ambrose who hopefully will sign for us again.

Aldo
09-05-2017, 10:54 AM

Woeful player who is slower than a week in the jail!

He will be heading to the Yams as their marquee signing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_Franck
09-05-2017, 10:55 AM
He's brutal. Hope he goes to the new rangers or hearts.

CentreLine
09-05-2017, 10:59 AM
I understand he grew up as a Hibs fan. Was a very decent player once upon a time and more than good enough for SPFL. Shame if he went to hearts but deserves to make a living. IMHO

WeeRussell
09-05-2017, 11:05 AM
I was told last year that it was a "done-deal" him going to Hearts at the end of this season.

Remains to be seen if true or not.... (maybe he's having second thoughts now haha)

jdships
09-05-2017, 11:06 AM
You mean as a punter to watch football I assume?

:top marks

overdrive
09-05-2017, 11:16 AM
I understand he grew up as a Hibs fan. Was a very decent player once upon a time and more than good enough for SPFL. Shame if he went to hearts but deserves to make a living. IMHO

Celtic.

Hibstrooper
09-05-2017, 11:18 AM
A poor man's Paul Hanlon

MikeyS
09-05-2017, 11:18 AM
If anyone watched Ipswich against the non league team (Lincoln??) in the FA Cup they would have seen him toil massively.

Nowhere near the quality Hanlon/McGregor/Ambrose.

Hope he goes to the PBS and gives us more to grin about!

overdrive
09-05-2017, 11:21 AM
He's past it. He's inferior to McGregor, Hanlon and Ambrose. If we can't keep Ambrose, I'd be wanting somebody in better than Berra. We'd be as well keeping Fontaine (who is also probably better than him) and Forster than signing Berra.

Smartie
09-05-2017, 11:22 AM
I'm not sure what he needs at this stage of his career is to join Hibs to be a 6th choice CH.

He needs to go to a club short on quality, with fans on their club's case, who are willing to pay way over the odds for him.

Hearts or The Rangers it is.

Borderhibbie76
09-05-2017, 11:25 AM
A nap he will the marquee signing of the summer over at the Girder Arena...and they're welcome to him...he's gash

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
09-05-2017, 11:25 AM
Id be raging if we signed him.

calumhibee1
09-05-2017, 11:36 AM
Hes not that bad. But by the same token he's also not that good. I'd think he's more likely to be signed by Rangers than Hearts.

macca70
09-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Wants back to Edinburgh to be with family, has quite a few properties in Edinburgh so money isn't really a factor for him.

Despite us going through a spell with a centre half shortage, we could start next season with, McGregor, Hanlon, Ambrose, Forster not sure we need Berra aswell.

I'd defo take him though, I think folk are quite biased due to his connections with Hearts, he can't be as bad as folk make out and start for Ipswich in the English Championship every week

Deansy
09-05-2017, 11:52 AM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/berra-jumped-up-like-a-brown-trout-says-mixu-1-753483

Berra jumps like a brown trout and makes things worse for Fletcher'

Don't want to see his type in a Hibs-jersey.

Bostonhibby
09-05-2017, 12:04 PM
If anyone watched Ipswich against the non league team (Lincoln??) in the FA Cup they would have seen him toil massively.

Nowhere near the quality Hanlon/McGregor/Ambrose.

Hope he goes to the PBS and gives us more to grin about!
I did. They pulled him all over the shop and he couldn't lay a glove on their number nine. He's hopefully yam bound

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

hibbysam
09-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Paul Hanlon is a million miles the better of the two. Berra also couldn't lace Daz's boots in the defending stakes. Jase will rip him a new one 3 times next season.

scoopyboy
09-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Hearts bound I would suspect.

Deansy
09-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Hearts bound I would suspect.

He's their quality/level.

hibee
09-05-2017, 02:50 PM
Never thought he was any good and would be disappointed if we even tried to sign him.

Aldo
09-05-2017, 04:14 PM
A nap he will the marquee signing of the summer over at the Girder Arena...and they're welcome to him...he's gash Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sorry but your wrong! They have already made their marquee signing in Aaron Hughes!!

ancient hibee
09-05-2017, 04:19 PM
A lot will depend on Hanlon's injury problem which is beginning to remind me of McGeouch's.From TV Berra seems to have lost alot of his pace.

orourke
09-05-2017, 05:28 PM
I was told last year that it was a "done-deal" him going to Hearts at the end of this season.

Remains to be seen if true or not.... (maybe he's having second thoughts now haha)

From whay i heard today Berra to Hearts and Paterson to Ipswich, no development fee to be paid for Paterson

Aldo
09-05-2017, 05:46 PM
From whay i heard today Berra to Hearts and Paterson to Ipswich, no development fee to be paid for Paterson

O ya boy even better that they get nowt...... However with the shortfall in finances I'm not sure Budge will go for this!! Great if they do!

ancient hibee
09-05-2017, 05:53 PM

I thought Berra had been released by Ipswich in which case this seems unlikely.

orourke
09-05-2017, 06:09 PM
I thought Berra had been released by Ipswich in which case this seems unlikely.

Ipswich had option to hold him for a further 12 months, they agreed not to take this option up, may play into theory of a deal done with hearts

Jack Hackett
09-05-2017, 06:27 PM
Ipswich had option to hold him for a further 12 months, they agreed not to take this option up, may play into theory of a deal done with hearts

I'm still doubtful. Foregoing what is still a substantial development fee and paying Berra's wages shirley adds up to a tidy sum of money. Mind you, they've got to bring in some sort of name to appease the revolting masses.

Would take a healthy chunk out of the budget if true though :aok:

Keep 'em coming Craig!

Aldo
09-05-2017, 06:29 PM
I'm still doubtful. Foregoing what is still a substantial development fee and paying Berra's wages shirley adds up to a tidy sum of money. Mind you, they've got to bring in some sort of name to appease the revolting masses. Would take a healthy chunk out of the budget if true though :aok: Keep 'em coming Craig!

That along with Aaron Hughes so far for them. As I mentioned in an earlier post neither would start ahead of Daz, Paul or Fonts probably even Forster

KeithTheHibby
09-05-2017, 06:43 PM
He's a massive donkey and wouldn't want him any where near ER. The yams are welcome to the huddy.

Jack Hackett
That along with Aaron Hughes so far for them. As I mentioned in an earlier post neither would start ahead of Daz, Paul or Fonts probably even Forster

This is how big teams build for the future :lolyam:

hfc rd
Would take our four current CB's over Berra any day of the week.

Aldo
09-05-2017, 07:02 PM
This is how big teams build for the future :lolyam:

Ha! Looks that way!

fat freddy
09-05-2017, 07:36 PM
Berra may not have the pace he once had but he is very good at delivering messages and understands the situation on the grass. With Aaron Hughes beside him in the centre of defence they will have a very strong message delivery potential which should improve the schematics of their goals against situation on the grass

Bostonhibby
09-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Berra may not have the pace he once had but he is very good at delivering messages and understands the situation on the grass. With Aaron Hughes beside him in the centre of defence they will have a very strong message delivery potential which should improve the schematics of their goals against situation on the grass
[emoji1] how's he on goalposts? A with or without man?

fat freddy
09-05-2017, 07:56 PM
[emoji1] how's he on goalposts? A with or without man?

Without the goalposts he would be a Champions League winner but when the goalposts are situated on the grass he is reduced to a glorified delivery boy, I can see Cathy filling his team full of message delivery operatives, we could rename Tynie 'The Pink Call Centre'

Captain Trips
09-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Hearts are close on this deal. Just need to raise the signing on fee. They plan on doing so by having an open day where the fans pay a mere £30 to enter the stadium and get to name a blade of grass, fear not a roll and tattie scone is provided.

jacomo
09-05-2017, 08:14 PM
He's 32

Is Cathro looking for another father figure?

monktonharp
09-05-2017, 11:37 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/berra-jumped-up-like-a-brown-trout-says-mixu-1-753483

Berra jumps like a brown trout and makes things worse for Fletcher'

Don't want to see his type in a Hibs-jersey.well I never. our auld pal Craig Thompson must have had a legitmate reason for sending the Hibs ruffian off. let's be honest, Berra would not have tried to get a man sent off

TelaStella
10-05-2017, 12:14 AM
Hearts apparently showing a lot of interest in him along with Aberdeen. wouldn't get in our current team anyway.

lord bunberry
10-05-2017, 12:47 AM
I'm still doubtful. Foregoing what is still a substantial development fee and paying Berra's wages shirley adds up to a tidy sum of money. Mind you, they've got to bring in some sort of name to appease the revolting masses.

Would take a healthy chunk out of the budget if true though :aok:

Keep 'em coming Craig!
They would be saving money on patersons wages though and presumably on his medical bills. As it stands they have to continue to pay Paterson if they want a development fee.

Dunbar Hibee
10-05-2017, 12:49 AM
Hearts apparently showing a lot of interest in him along with Aberdeen. wouldn't get in our current team anyway.

He's already signed for Hearts

TelaStella
10-05-2017, 01:21 AM
He's already signed for Hearts

Nice mate.

worcesterhibby
10-05-2017, 10:15 AM

very good:greengrin

Big_Franck
10-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Good news.

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1388110-football-talk-berra-to-seal-hearts-move-pogba-deal-probe/

hibee92
10-05-2017, 10:38 AM
Personally think that's a good signing for Hearts. Hope I'm wrong.

confused
10-05-2017, 10:50 AM
No thank you , and who cares where he goes ??

SirDavidsNapper
10-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Thank f***

WeeRussell
10-05-2017, 11:39 AM

I agree. On both counts.

lucky
10-05-2017, 11:42 AM
Hearts CHs will have great pace next season, Not, Berra & Hughes will be a worry for them every game.

R'Albin
10-05-2017, 11:48 AM
Cathro talking about playing a high line and so far this summer he's signed a 32 year old centre half and extended the contract of a 37 year old one. Tactical genius.

SirDavidsNapper
10-05-2017, 11:54 AM
Cathro talking about playing a high line and so far this summer he's signed a 32 year old centre half and extended the contract of a 37 year old one. Tactical genius.

Age not a massive issue for a CH really. The issue is he has no pace and is not very good

1van Sprou7e
10-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Age not a massive issue for a CH really. The issue is he has no pace and is not very good

If you want to play a high line then age is an issue in a way since players generally get slower with age.

Although you're right that pace is the main issue

CMurdoch
10-05-2017, 12:36 PM

Snap. So that's 2 good signings (Concalves) out of 10. Think Martin with a further 3 years to run on his contract will be the worst. At least they can bucket the rest this summer.

BullsCloseHibs
11-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Watched him twice on tv last season and made woeful mistakes in both.

BullsCloseHibs
11-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Snap. So that's 2 good signings (Concalves) out of 10. Think Martin with a further 3 years to run on his contract will be the worst. At least they can bucket the rest this summer.

Wonder how many direct debits will cease over the summer 😁

JimBHibees
11-05-2017, 04:44 PM

Personally think Goncalves is atrocious.

MWHIBBIES
11-05-2017, 05:00 PM
Pace will only be an issue if Cathro plays a high line, signing him and Hughes suggests otherwise. Pace really isn't a big deal if you are actually a good defender. None of the best defenders in the world right now are exceptionally fast.

1van Sprou7e
11-05-2017, 05:05 PM
Pace will only be an issue if Cathro plays a high line, signing him and Hughes suggests otherwise. Pace really isn't a big deal if you are actually a good defender. None of the best defenders in the world right now are exceptionally fast.

Pretty sure in their "meet the management" event he said he wants to play a high line

magpie1892
11-05-2017, 05:08 PM
Personally think Goncalves is atrocious.

Have to disagree. Excellent finisher, great pace, good upper body strength and good attitude. He's not getting any service at PBS though because of the way the Yams play.

He'd do really well for us with Swanson providing the ammunition. I'd have him in a heartbeat when JC goes.

1van Sprou7e
11-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Have to disagree. Excellent finisher, great pace, good upper body strength and good attitude. He's not getting any service at PBS though because of the way the Yams play.

He'd do really well for us with Swanson providing the ammunition. I'd have him in a heartbeat when JC goes.

I think the hearts fan would disagree about the "excellent finisher" part...

But I have to agree with you, think he's a great player for the SPL

WhileTheChief..
11-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Folk on kickback saying that Middlesbrough aren't taking up the option of signing Jordan McGhee. That's £300k they've just lost out on. Shame.

Chip shop Joe
11-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Berra is a decent player no more, no less. He has a great deal of Championship experience and whilst I would not swap him for any of our CHs he is a big improvement in what they have at the moment.
I also think this signing is as much to get a feel good factor amongst their fans as anything else. To have a "hearts man" back at the club and I would imagine captain may keep the Direct Debits going for a while at least.

MWHIBBIES
11-05-2017, 05:28 PM
Pretty sure in their "meet the management" event he said he wants to play a high lineThen hes as stupid as he sounds.

Don't really know who he is trying to kid, Scottish football is about blood and snotters, Neilson/Levein style is much cheaper to be effective with. Cathros teams are going to be soft at **** and lack quality, not a good combination.

oneone73
11-05-2017, 05:32 PM

I agree.

JimBHibees
11-05-2017, 05:37 PM

Dont rate the guy bit of an attitude and not great finisher for me, looks over weight also. No doubt he will now score a hat trick in the first derby next season. :greengrin

CMurdoch
11-05-2017, 07:03 PM
Wonder how many direct debits will cease over the summer 😁

If the toxic atmosphere on JKB is anything to go by there may be quite a few.
Cathro and his January signings have well and truly upset the apple cart.
The forum members are also giving Levein a big share of the blame and even SuperGran is getting it tight.

magpie1892
11-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Dont rate the guy bit of an attitude and not great finisher for me, looks over weight also. No doubt he will now score a hat trick in the first derby next season. :greengrin

I interviewed him at Oriam for Portuguese media and Hibsbollah's favourite paper (on 22/3) ran part of the interview in a sidebar. Didn't get any sniff of an attitude about him at all. Very level headed, quite bright for a footballer and definitely not overweight.

I'm not sure about a hat-trick, but if he nets against us next season then I'll blame you! :wink:

He's contracted to 2020. I wish he was on a rolling deal as I think he'd be excellent for us. Yams know they would be able to get more than the £170k they paid for him, for sure.

poolman
11-05-2017, 07:35 PM

That's not what I've seen on telly so far

SMAXXA
11-05-2017, 07:56 PM

He's the type of striker that needs 10 chances to score 1

JimBHibees
11-05-2017, 09:39 PM

Agree bang average.

magpie1892
11-05-2017, 09:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3s1c1qmKqo

A goal every other game in a team with a midfield as utterly devoid of creativity as the Yams have? I think that's not a bad return.

Was it one yam shot on target on Saturday at PBS? The goal from IG, no?

Three chances to score a penalty at ER, I'll give you that one.

I honestly think he'd be a goal machine for us given how we - and he - like to play.

But it's all moot anyway, unless Supergran needs £250k for the new stand or a walk-in bath, whatever.

pacorosssco
11-05-2017, 10:12 PM
Berra will use up a large wage for them :)

SMAXXA
11-05-2017, 10:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3s1c1qmKqo

A goal every other game in a team with a midfield as utterly devoid of creativity as the Yams have? I think that's not a bad return.

Was it one yam shot on target on Saturday at PBS? The goal from IG, no?

Three chances to score a penalty at ER, I'll give you that one.

I honestly think he'd be a goal machine for us given how we - and he - like to play.

But it's all moot anyway, unless Supergran needs £250k for the new stand or a walk-in bath, whatever.

I'm no saying he's terrible just certainly not the brilliant finisher alluded to above. I would be disappointed if hibs spent any money on buying him not that they are of course, so pretty irrelevant.

magpie1892
11-05-2017, 10:15 PM
Berra will use up a large wage for them :)

He sure will Ross. I think we all want to see this 'high line' next season. Given Throda's reputation for innovation, the CHs need to be up at the half-way line. Swanson and JC will ****ing murder them if they come out.

magpie1892
11-05-2017, 10:18 PM
I'm no saying he's terrible just certainly not the brilliant finisher alluded to above. I would be disappointed if hibs spent any money on buying him not that they are of course, so pretty irrelevant.

Agree, he's no superstar. He cost £55,000 less than Joe Garner, but who would you rather have in your team?

I've just got a feeling he'd be a really good signing for us.

But, again, you're right. It's irrelevant unless NL says to LD that he wants Isma.

Realistically, we could separate IG from the yam with comparative ease. We're number one in the east now.

pacorosssco
11-05-2017, 10:26 PM
Agree, he's no superstar. He cost £55,000 less than Joe Garner, but who would you rather have in your team?

But, again, you're right. It's irrelevant unless NL says to LD that he wants Isma.

Realistically, we could separate IG from the yam with comparative ease. We're number one in the east now.

U get ma pm?

pacorosssco
11-05-2017, 10:27 PM

Newcastle for lewis ?

Cameron1875
11-05-2017, 10:32 PM
Berra is absolutely hopeless but certainly won't come cheap. Hopefully The Rangers or Cathy sign him.

Diclonius
11-05-2017, 10:33 PM
Hearts are losing Paterson - do they expect Walker and Nicholson to go as well?

magpie1892
11-05-2017, 10:34 PM
U get ma pm?

Aye, replied.

Newcastle for lewis ?

News to me.

magpie1892
11-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Berra is absolutely hopeless but certainly won't come cheap. Hopefully The Rangers or Cathy sign him.

He's not hopeless.

Nor is he cheap.

Hun can't afford him.

He's starting next season at PBS.

pacorosssco
11-05-2017, 10:41 PM
My responses not going. Pm yer mobile mate

Mantis Toboggan
11-05-2017, 10:42 PM
He's not hopeless.

Nor is he cheap.

Hun can't afford him.

Accurate summary. Good signing for the jambos. They need another 10 or so however.

Mantis Toboggan
11-05-2017, 10:43 PM

Name a game you have seen in which he was hopeless

Ozyhibby
11-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Hearts are losing Paterson - do they expect Walker and Nicholson to go as well?

Nicholson is def leaving as he is out of contract and said he will not sign a new one.
Walker allegedly wants away but still has a year left on his deal. If Hearts let it run down though they get zero cash for him as he is over 24.

Pete
11-05-2017, 10:47 PM
He's not hopeless.

Nor is he cheap.

Hun can't afford him.

That doesn't even rhyme.

Mantis Toboggan
11-05-2017, 10:50 PM
That doesn't even rhyme.

That's not a crime

magpie1892
11-05-2017, 10:58 PM
That doesn't even rhyme.

Berra could be better,
on that we are agreed.
The player won't come cheap you know,
he has some mouths to feed.

The hun said 'Hill is over the hill,
our defence a total mess'.
But the royal blues are in a state,
they've fifty quid, or less.

Mantis Toboggan
11-05-2017, 11:34 PM
Berra could be better,
on that we are agreed.
The player won't come cheap you know,
he has some mouths to feed.

The hun said 'Hill is over the hill,
our defence a total mess'.
But the royal blues are in a state,
they've fifty quid, or less.

And that's why you're a journalist.
Although you should have said that Clint was over the Hill.
But I'm splidding hairs. 9 on ten.

magpie1892
11-05-2017, 11:44 PM
And that's why you're a journalist.
Although you should have said that Clint was over the Hill.
But I'm splidding hairs. 9 on ten.

I'll happily take a 9! :wink:

(agreed re: 'Clint is over the Hill' - very good)

houstonhibbee
11-05-2017, 11:56 PM
I'll happily take a 9! :wink:

(agreed re: 'Clint is over the Hill' - very good)
is that a case of "get over yourself"?

JimBHibees
12-05-2017, 06:19 AM
Name a game you have seen in which he was hopeless

Lincoln City but agree he isnt hopeless.

BSEJVT
12-05-2017, 08:19 AM
I wouldn't say he is hopeless but he is massively over rated.

He is absolutely nothing to get too worried over.

With Hughes, Souttar, Berra and the guy they are getting back from Middlesborough they will have 4 very average central defenders, not one of whom I would choose over McGregor, Hanlon, Fontaine or Forster, let alone Ambrose

I am sure I will be reminded that Berra has umpteen caps for Scotland, so do tons of other poor players in recent years and that wouldn't change my opinion one iota.

Moody Blues
12-05-2017, 08:23 AM
I think Berra is good player and wouldl make a good club captain.

Waxy
12-05-2017, 08:49 AM
I think Berra is good player and wouldl make a good club captain.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa

Steve20
12-05-2017, 08:53 AM
Berra might not be hopeless, but he certainly isn't good either.

Stevie Reid
12-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Berra is a good player, and i'm sure he'll be a good signing for Hearts. I suspect a large percentage of their available wages will be spent on his contract though.

Notice Cathro said last night that he needs four players in - obviously he needs more, but can't come out and say that when there's no money to spend.

Aldo
12-05-2017, 09:32 AM
Berra is a good player, and i'm sure he'll be a good signing for Hearts. I suspect a large percentage of their available wages will be spent on his contract though.

Notice Cathro said last night that he needs four players in - obviously he needs more, but can't come out and say that when there's no money to spend.

If they are losing all the short time contract players along with Nicholson, Walker and Paterson that leaves them pretty thin on ground when it comes to any sort of quality??

Let's put a bid in for Walker!!

Johnny_Leith
12-05-2017, 09:36 AM
If they are losing all the short time contract players along with Nicholson, Walker and Paterson that leaves them pretty thin on ground when it comes to any sort of quality??

Let's put a bid in for Walker!!

I'd expect Walker to go this summer, same agent as JC I believe and hes been trying to get them both a move I've heard.

Paterson and Nicholson will probably move on however hearts are due £800k development fee per player I think? Most of that will go into the bus shelter development.

Aldo
12-05-2017, 09:37 AM
I'd expect Walker to go this summer, same agent as JC I believe and hes been trying to get them both a move I've heard.

Paterson and Nicholson will probably move on however hearts are due £800k development fee per player I think? Most of that will go into the bus shelter development.

There is no way they will get that per player. It's probably less than half of that per player tbh and at this moment in time Paterson is injured with no date of his return!

Johnny_Leith
12-05-2017, 09:46 AM
There is no way they will get that per player. It's probably less than half of that per player tbh and at this moment in time Paterson is injured with no date of his return!

My mistake, it's been quoted £450k for Paterson alone as a development fee here: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/what-does-shock-injury-mean-for-callum-paterson-and-hearts-1-4328300

For some reason I thought I had read £800k p/p however that might have been a joint amount... anyway I think Walker, Nicholson & Paterson are Hearts' best players and if they move on this summer it could be a tough season for the beasts & thieves.