PDA

View Full Version : Now is the time.....

mcfly
08-05-2017, 09:54 PM
To really put hearts in their place.

We are a united club with board players and fans all together.

They are arguing and moaning. They"re skint.

2 or 3 good quality signings and we can have a really good season.

Let's get as many season ticket holders as we can and fill Easter road each week. Saturday was great.

Ps anyone know how many games we are unbeaten against them? Just thinking we can bring back the "here we go song" until they ever beat us???

brianmc
08-05-2017, 10:02 PM
I'd rather we didn't define ourselves by looking at what the bloodied turds do - we're above that.

truehibernian
08-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Agree, but one word of caution.......Hearts did unite for a period after they were relegated, got promoted and had a good first season back in the SPL. What they have not done is consolidate and build. Instead they have tinkered and concentrated solely on the team, rather than the club and the supporters - they have been incredibly inward looking and forgotten the support.

Hibs on the other hand, helped admittedly by the cup win, have done a remarkable job on and off the pitch, many of the off field marketing campaigns receiving wide acclaim. You cannot underestimate the work that has gone in to reconnect with the fans through all the brilliant campaigns Hibs have promoted.

So for me, the key word for us is 'consolidate' - why meddle with a masterpiece as they say. It's the first period in the last decade we have been stable, united, and fans and team close and united.......not much needs changed, we simply need to keep on the road we are on. The superb marketing has been key and I hope the loss of GM doesn't impact too much on that and someone else as talented picks up the 'baton'.

1van Sprou7e
08-05-2017, 10:12 PM
Agree, but one word of caution.......Hearts did unite for a period after they were relegated, got promoted and had a good first season back in the SPL. What they have not done is consolidate and build. Instead they have tinkered and concentrated solely on the team, rather than the club and the supporters - they have been incredibly inward looking and forgotten the support.

Hibs on the other hand, helped admittedly by the cup win, have done a remarkable job on and off the pitch, many of the off field marketing campaigns receiving wide acclaim. You cannot underestimate the work that has gone in to reconnect with the fans through all the brilliant campaigns Hibs have promoted.

So for me, the key word for us is 'consolidate' - why meddle with a masterpiece as they say. It's the first period in the last decade we have been stable, united, and fans and team close and united.......not much needs changed, we simply need to keep on the road we are on. The superb marketing has been key and I hope the loss of GM doesn't impact too much on that and someone else as talented picks up the 'baton'.

Who?

truehibernian
08-05-2017, 10:15 PM
Who?

Greig Mailer

Sir David Gray
08-05-2017, 10:16 PM
To really put hearts in their place.

We are a united club with board players and fans all together.

They are arguing and moaning. They"re skint.

2 or 3 good quality signings and we can have a really good season.

Let's get as many season ticket holders as we can and fill Easter road each week. Saturday was great.

Ps anyone know how many games we are unbeaten against them? Just thinking we can bring back the "here we go song" until they ever beat us???

We're undefeated in the last 7 derbies.

mcfly
08-05-2017, 10:17 PM

Cheers 👍

Sir David Gray
08-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Cheers 👍

No probs.

Here we go...:greengrin

Waxy
08-05-2017, 10:29 PM

Here we go, 8 in a row

Haymaker
09-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Here we go, 8 in a row

Here we go

Dashing Bob S
09-05-2017, 01:09 AM
I'd rather we didn't define ourselves by looking at what the bloodied turds do - we're above that.

Agreed - they only be a point of reference with regard to continuing ridicule, not in terms of comparing ourselves to that manifestly inferiour mob.

GreenLake
09-05-2017, 04:58 AM
I would leave them alone and let them get on with their self-destruction.

SirDavidsNapper
09-05-2017, 07:48 AM
Fully expect them to continue being our little bitches

Sir David Gray
09-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Here we go

eight in a row

The_Horde
09-05-2017, 09:14 PM
eight in a row

2 In a row (league titles)

Diclonius
09-05-2017, 09:42 PM
Here we go, eight in a row...

PatHead
09-05-2017, 09:43 PM
Here we go

Sir David Gray
09-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Eight in a row

Eyrie
09-05-2017, 10:19 PM
Here we go ...

Maybe not - I think I doubled my post count on the last thread, and gods know just how high it will be when I'm typing "... three hundred and twenty seven in a row".