PDA

View Full Version : Sportsound

monarch
08-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Listened to a part of it tonight. To be fair a decent discussion on mental health issues in football with some previously recorded interviews with Neil Lennon, Dean Windass and Steve Paterson.

However to finish the programme presenter (Kenny Mcintyre) started to babble on about the forthcoming Premiership playoff between Morton and, ahem, Falkirk. Last time I looked it was Dundee Utd who were playing Morton. Nobody on the panel ( Keith Jackson, Barry Ferguson,Graham Spiers) seemed any the wiser who was actually playing.

I suppose, given the Sevco make up of the presenter and panel, and BBC Scotland's level of coverage of the Championship this season it was to be expected.

Pathetic.

Wellbankhibby
08-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Listened to a part of it tonight. To be fair a decent discussion on mental health issues in football with some previously recorded interviews with Neil Lennon, Dean Windass and Steve Paterson.

However to finish the programme presenter (Kenny Mcintyre) started to babble on about the forthcoming Premiership playoff between Morton and, ahem, Falkirk. Last time I looked it was Dundee Utd who were playing Morton. Nobody on the panel ( Keith Jackson, Barry Ferguson,Graham Spiers) seemed any the wiser who was actually playing.

I suppose, given the Sevco make up of the presenter and panel, and BBC Scotland's level of coverage of the Championship this season it was to be expected.

Pathetic.
Not only that at the start of the programme they commented on the Rangers fans invading the pitch and said it was just excitement. My god how times change since our invasion at Hampden where we were a national disgrace in their opinions.

PatHead
08-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Heard the beginning myself and couldn't believe them saying it was because of what the fans had been through over the last 5yrs. 5 years! Have a word.