PDA

View Full Version : Is the penny finally dropping at Tynie?

hibby6270
08-05-2017, 05:35 PM
I sneak a wee peek at JKB from time to time. This thread, although titled Lap of Honour, gives some revealing realisation of their fans that they are being taken for mugs as far as raising cash is concerned.

It's a pleasing read. :greengrin

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169501-lap-of-honour/

SouthMoroccoStu
08-05-2017, 06:05 PM
If it were to drop, it would hit them on the back of the head when they went to pick it up....

They're skint

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Only got to page 4 and in all honesty it seems like the penny is dropping, they are stuck with Annie and Cathy for the foreseeable future I think.

Comes with playing on a level field I suppose.

Oh dear, don't say you weren't warned...

:na na:

Jack
08-05-2017, 06:16 PM
If it were to drop, it would hit the Budgie on the back of the head when she went to pick it up....

They're skint

Fixed that for you.

hibs#1
08-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Thankfully we've got lennon and dempster compared to cathro and budge and pedro and dave king.

Hope both hearts and Rangers hang around the bottom 6 for the next 20 years and we regularly pump the 2 of them while there crowds dwindle and dwindle.

Aldo
08-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Bang average players playing in front of the unfinished mega stand!

That's what big teams do alright!!

Famous Fiver
08-05-2017, 08:02 PM
Tick tock............

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-05-2017, 08:30 PM
Tick tock............

This...

PatHead
08-05-2017, 09:11 PM
They bumped any more charities yet?

Sean1875
08-05-2017, 09:16 PM
a few pals of mine who went to Cathros tactical masterclass tonight are now singing his praises from the high heavens on twitter and going on about how he is 100% the right person to take them forward.. proper scary how easy that lot can be brainwashed and manipulated. Fantastic news for us Hibees though #CathroMustStay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eyrie
08-05-2017, 09:47 PM
a few pals of mine who went to Cathros tactical masterclass tonight are now singing his praises from the high heavens on twitter and going on about how he is 100% the right person to take them forward.. proper scary how easy that lot can be brainwashed and manipulated. Fantastic news for us Hibees though #CathroMustStay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And another front will open in the Jambo Civil War as those fortunate enough to be in attendance this evening defend Cathro against those unfortunate enough to be in attendance at games.

GreenCastle
08-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Considering Hibs have been in the Championship for 3 years you could say they are in a better state than the yams right now.

Players
Manager
Fan base
Completed stadium
Funds

Hopefully Cathy stays as they seem to be progressing..

truehibernian
08-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Can you imagine Terry Butcher, Morbid Maplas, and Tikka Marsella running a 'meet the management team' during the run in towards our relegation ? And charging money for it ?

Cue Hearts holding one tonight :faf::faf::faf:.

And Hearts fans actually went.................:faf::faf::faf::faf:.......an d paid for the privilege :hahaha:

Hearts, the gift that will keep on giving :aok::greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
08-05-2017, 09:58 PM

Optimum month for that is poppy season in November - which will be perfect to meet the shortfall they're facing in January.

I hope Sir Tom doesn't bail them out with the poppy charities again.

Andy74
08-05-2017, 10:17 PM

I did hear they get reduced facilities just now at Riccarton due to still not paying their way fully. Might be nonsense but there you go.

SirDavidsNapper
08-05-2017, 10:56 PM
I did hear they get reduced facilities just now at Riccarton due to still not paying their way fully. Might be nonsense but there you go.

Either that or the college netball team require the gym

Aldo
09-05-2017, 05:04 AM

Now Andy we all know they use (sometimes) the Oriam and not Riccarton.......NOT!!

Funnily enough I believe this is the reason their pitch got in such a bad state...... Using the PBS before the SC game because they got turfed out of Riccarton to firstly allow the SCottish Womens National Team to train then the Full National Team to train.

It's what big teams do!!

Leith Mo
09-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Apparently not with Harry Potter. Heard he got one of their players to call an in demand but just out of contract player in the English lower leagues (on c.10k a week last contract with offers on the table) to say "we'll match the wages!". Deluded f...s still.