PDA

View Full Version : Development player of the year

Tamhere1875
08-05-2017, 04:56 PM
Attended the Development team player of the year awards at the HTC this afternoon. Ryan Porteous won the PPOTY and the most improved player which was awarded by the development coaches. The supporters POTY was won by Oli Shaw. Having seen most of the development team games this season I can say we have a great bunch of laddies there and with a wee bit luck and hard work will just maybe see a good amount of them make it threw to the first team. Last but not least a big thank you to Frank Dougan for organising this event. Frank took the time to get the trophies and attend the presentation along with the other fans rep on the board Tracey Smith.

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Attended the Development team player of the year awards at the HTC this afternoon. Ryan Porteous won the PPOTY and the most improved player which was awarded by the development coaches. The supporters POTY was won by Oli Shaw. Having seen most of the development team games this season I can say we have a great bunch of laddies there and with a wee bit luck and hard work will just maybe see a good amount of them make it threw to the first team.

:aok:

jacomo
08-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Great stuff.

What a time for these guys. A great opportunity to show us what they can do.

PercyHibs
09-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Attended the Development team player of the year awards at the HTC this afternoon. Ryan Porteous won the PPOTY and the most improved player which was awarded by the development coaches. The supporters POTY was won by Oli Shaw. Having seen most of the development team games this season I can say we have a great bunch of laddies there and with a wee bit luck and hard work will just maybe see a good amount of them make it threw to the first team. Last but not least a big thank you to Frank Dougan for organising this event. Frank took the time to get the trophies and attend the presentation along with the other fans rep on the board Tracey Smith.

When was this voted for by the fans? Can't remember seeing it?

Tamhere1875
09-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Votes where taken at the development games

Albanian Hibs
09-05-2017, 12:57 PM
A lot of the boys were in Tamsons on saturday night. They certainly know how to celebrate 😉