PDA

View Full Version : Dot count

Seveno
08-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Anyone know how it is going for Saturday? I gave up counting after 12,000.

Bostonhibby
08-05-2017, 03:09 PM
I think we are looking at 25,000 as I started counting from the opposite end from you and gave up at 13,000 so looks like a yam style sell out.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Sas_The_Hibby
08-05-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm not going.

As a protest.

Bostonhibby
08-05-2017, 03:15 PM
I'm not going.

As a protest.
I'm not going to Milton Keynes dons versus Wimbledon as a protest. Anyone else not going with me?

greenginger
08-05-2017, 03:17 PM
I think we are looking at 25,000 as I started counting from the opposite end from you and gave up at 13,000 so looks like a yam style sell out.

Trouble with the Yams having a sell-out is they ain't got their season tickets on sale yet.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/tickets/season

I don't think they know if the new stand will be ready or if they will have to make a temp. directors box , dug-out over in the Wheatfield stand and displace existing season book holders.

Bostonhibby
08-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Trouble with the Yams having a sell-out is they ain't got their season tickets on sale yet.

I don't think they know if the new stand will be ready or if they will have to make a temp. directors box , dug-out over in the Wheatfield stand and displace existing season book holders.
Makes no difference. They've already got the attendances agreed for next season. Sell out every match. It's just the amount of seats they will actually have that they seem reticent about announcing.

Marco G
08-05-2017, 03:37 PM

Guess that also means they have no more income until the punters can be told whether they can go platinum or gold [emoji3] (no more walk ups for a while!)

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Seveno
08-05-2017, 08:27 PM
Makes no difference. They've already got the attendances agreed for next season. Sell out every match. It's just the amount of seats they will actually have that they seem reticent about announcing.

I think we should sell them all the spare dots that we have over the next couple of months.

Slavers
08-05-2017, 08:32 PM
The third tier of the West Stand is filling up nicely!

Bostonhibby
08-05-2017, 08:34 PM
I think we should sell them all the spare dots that we have over the next couple of months.
[emoji1] they could use them like hundreds and thousands to decorate their cakes when the great gorgie bake off starts.

Viva_Palmeiras
08-05-2017, 08:40 PM
I'm not going to Milton Keynes dons versus Wimbledon as a protest. Anyone else not going with me?

That ship has long gone since not setting sail.

SanFranHibs
09-05-2017, 12:25 AM
Who is doing the Season Ticket dot count?

SirDavidsNapper
09-05-2017, 08:14 AM
Doesn't matter what Hearts sell their daft stadium announcer will announce another Tynecastle sell out anyway. They did a lap of honour in front of another Tynecastle sell out after Sunday's game don't you know.