PDA

View Full Version : Being a Hearts fan

SirDavidsNapper
07-05-2017, 07:27 PM
Must be baws...

Supposedly killed us as a club in 2012 and by some miracle, just managed to avoid killing themselves plunging into administration and relegation.

Laughed at us when we went down and went on to deservedly romp the league with promises of challenging Celtic and dominating the Edinburgh football scene for years to come.

Sending up planes with messages aimed at ousting one of the most successful managers in their history then winning a money spinning replay against the team they laughed at only to be humiliatingly papped out of the cup that said team went on to win and in turn ripped up their entire song book.

Driving out their excellent manager while 2nd in the league to bring in Ian Cathro.

Their stadium becoming famous for its lack of atmosphere.

Drawing Hibs in the cup again and panicking so much about the previous season repeating itself sign a whole new team who earn a money spinning replay but get papped out in humiliating style in the most one sided derby in years and then watch their rivals defend the cup to the semi final stage, very narrowly losing to the 2nd best team in the country.

Spend 300k on a new pitch that makes absolutely no difference to their abysmal form.

Announce that despite screwing the fans for direct debits and forcing them to buy season tickets, don't have enough funds to furnish the new stand and plan a raft of fund raising activities like bake sales and barbeques.

Their manager claims that they would be as good as Celtic if there were no goalposts involved.

Watch their city rivals who they killed as a club in 2012 yet have not beaten them in the last 7 attempts lift the championship trophy in front of almost 20k fans to signal their return to the top flight.

Sign off their season with another defeat at home in front of the 0-7 stand for the last time and have a lap of honour in front of 1500 booing fans.

Cacking their pants at the thought of playing us next season.

Yup, must be baws.

Famous Fiver
07-05-2017, 07:55 PM
If I've got this right wee Anne put up £3 mill which the deluded are paying back by way of direct debits. She is earning 6% her money for this act of 'kindness'. Then the repayment was deferred so that said Direct Debits could be used to fund 'working capital' which included buying 9 duds and relaying the pitch.

Then, new stand comes along. She's managed to pimp £6 mill from the Roseberys (apparently 9 year lod is getting his inheritance spent early, could death duties come back and bit this?) and now the direct debits are being used to fund £3 mill of the stand cost, leaving a shortfall of £3 Mill which they can't borrow because their credit score is shot to bits. They are going to make this up through baking cakes and charging £25 quid for a bacon roll and beamback of a match which is already being shown on telly.

Eventually, they will get round to addressing the initial £3 mill which they owed wee Hoot'n anny at the start, and then the fans will own the club. Meanwhile she trousers £3 mill plus 6% interest and has got to run a football club for 10+ years or however long it takes. And they've got a half finished stand with no amenities.

As I was typing this I was thinking to myself ' you couldn't make this up' but as far as I can tell this is all actually true.

And on the way they are going to drub us time after time. Aye, right.

SirDavidsNapper
07-05-2017, 08:08 PM
If I've got this right wee Anne put up £3 mill which the deluded are paying back by way of direct debits. She is earning 6% her money for this act of 'kindness'. Then the repayment was deferred so that said Direct Debits could be used to fund 'working capital' which included buying 9 duds and relaying the pitch.

Then, new stand comes along. She's managed to pimp £6 mill from the Roseberys (apparently 9 year lod is getting his inheritance spent early, could death duties come back and bit this?) and now the direct debits are being used to fund £3 mill of the stand cost, leaving a shortfall of £3 Mill which they can't borrow because their credit score is shot to bits. They are going to make this up through baking cakes and charging £25 quid for a bacon roll and beamback of a match which is already being shown on telly.

Eventually, they will get round to addressing the initial £3 mill which they owed wee Hoot'n anny at the start, and then the fans will own the club. Meanwhile she trousers £3 mill plus 6% interest and has got to run a football club for 10+ years or however long it takes. And they've got a half finished stand with no amenities.

As I was typing this I was thinking to myself ' you couldn't make this up' but as far as I can tell this is all actually true.

And on the way they are going to drub us time after time. Aye, right.

Tough times ahead for that mob. Karma.

SirDavidsNapper
07-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Heart and soul of Edinburgh https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170507/4b5cd6a607921e828ee5cc80ea441b97.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
07-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Tough times ahead for that mob. Karma.
Karma s a bitch and it's coming home to roost down Gorgie way....sit back and enjoy the show

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

weecounty hibby
07-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Heart and soul of Edinburgh https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170507/4b5cd6a607921e828ee5cc80ea441b97.jpg

That is hilarious. Big team my arse. They are back where they belong. They are a dull, boring club with a dull boring history up till about 1983 when they began spending other peoples money. Now they really do have to be self sufficient there is a couple of generations of them who don't get it and never will. They will piss and moan to try to force Budge to spend money she doesn't want to. She will leave and then they really will be ****ed. Can't wait

SirDavidsNapper
07-05-2017, 09:01 PM
That is hilarious. Big team my arse. They are back where they belong. They are a dull, boring club with a dull boring history up till about 1983 when they began spending other peoples money. Now they really do have to be self sufficient there is a couple of generations of them who don't get it and never will. They will piss and moan to try to force Budge to spend money she doesn't want to. She will leave and then they really will be ****ed. Can't wait
[emoji736]

Hibbyradge
07-05-2017, 09:06 PM
They're obsessed with us.

scooby
07-05-2017, 09:10 PM
They're obsessed with us.

They're terrified of us!

Hibbyradge
07-05-2017, 09:14 PM
They're terrified of us!

Just the 9 threads about them on the first page on hibs.net lite.

tamig
08-05-2017, 08:38 AM

That's it in a nutshell. Far too many of them weren't around before all the "wee team" pish started and they began to gain derby superiority. Normal service being resumed. Hell mend them.