PDA

View Full Version : Yams Like..wow!

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-05-2017, 06:41 PM
They really are not from planet Earth...

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169489-welcome-back-hibernian/

Mon Dieu4
07-05-2017, 06:46 PM
Almost a year on and they are still hurting :thumbsup:

yonder1875
07-05-2017, 06:49 PM
They must be the angriest and most crass support in the world. Must be utterly ***** to support them.

Ell_Chrisso
07-05-2017, 06:53 PM
That thread is absolutely comical 😂😂😂

Aldo
07-05-2017, 06:56 PM
The hurt is clearly evident and for those looking in howday!

I love the names especially vermin but it will never ever be as good as

Robbing charities including the Lady Haig Poppy fund thieving local businesses club with no shame.

So in a word ha ****ing ha get it roond ye ya bunch of grade a Yam roaster fuds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My_Wife_Camille
07-05-2017, 06:57 PM
#bigteam #5-1

Aldo
07-05-2017, 06:57 PM
#bigteam #5-1

Comfort blankey back for some

brianmc
07-05-2017, 07:02 PM
They must be the angriest and most crass support in the world. Must be utterly ***** to support them.

In response to your first comment I suggest you pay a visit to the rangers media website - a truly eye opening, yet disgusting experience that makes keechback look positively lovely.

Totally agree with your second point though 👍

southsider
07-05-2017, 07:03 PM
21/5/2016 made up for all the pain. End off.

Northernhibee
07-05-2017, 07:08 PM
They were ten minutes away from a 2-0 victory to make it 115 years. Ten minutes and two goals to the good.

Ten minutes.

tamig
07-05-2017, 07:13 PM
Some utter clowns on that thread. The positive spin put on the Mercer fiasco is astonishing. A load of pish.

Aldo
07-05-2017, 07:22 PM
They were ten minutes away from a 2-0 victory to make it 115 years. Ten minutes and two goals to the good.

Ten minutes.

I honestly think this will haunt them for a very long time!

Sioux
07-05-2017, 07:24 PM
It's actually quote comical. All and sundry competing with themselves as to who can be the biggest Hibs hater - "look at me I hate Hibs more than you". The most truly pathetic sub species that god ever put toes on!

They're getting like the huns.

SouthMoroccoStu
07-05-2017, 07:25 PM
What a bunch of puddle drinkers

It's not like they'll need the money from a Derby crowd gate or 2....

Billychaotic182
07-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Jeezo. What a pathetic bunch.

Jack Hackett
07-05-2017, 07:30 PM

Ten minutes.

What makes it worse for them is that there's a 1-5 in there... that would have ramped the hilarity level up another notch.

Not laughing now though... that's our thang :flag:

kevo1875
07-05-2017, 07:30 PM
Nice to know they are bricking it ha ha

vuefrom1875
07-05-2017, 07:42 PM
21/5/2016 made up for all the pain. End off.

And may I add.... A new song book! Always live in our shadows as crooks!

sauzee6_2
07-05-2017, 07:47 PM
I don't suppose anyone wants to post the thread from 21-05-16???

That would round my weekend off nicely 👍

snooky
07-05-2017, 07:48 PM
"Say What Again" has the best post of the lot.
Jeez, my pants haven't dried yet.

Tobias Funke
07-05-2017, 07:51 PM
A strange football club with an equally strange and weird support.

Deansy
07-05-2017, 08:02 PM
In response to your first comment I suggest you pay a visit to the rangers media website - a truly eye opening, yet disgusting experience that makes keechback look positively lovely.

Totally agree with your second point though ��

I look in on both of these sites reguarly now that David attenborough no longer does wild-life programmes I find that 'hun-media/Throwback's are the natural alternative. Both can be kind of informative, hilarious yet nauseating at the same time - tbh, there's the proverbial 'Baw-hair o' a difference' between them. Both clubs who've cheated big-time for years, both got away with it yet both now complain as they've more or less, been 'forced' into playing on a level playing-field and both clubs and support are struggling to comes to terms with it. Plus historically both clubs have a support who have ideas that are way, way above anything approaching 'reality' !

Currently the Hun have a board of crooks who are .......... well, crap at being crooks because if they were any good, they wouldn't have the problems they currently have. Jambos ? - well, they have an owner who is currently being seen as less and less of a 'Saviour' for saving their grotty little outfit from extinction and more of a hindrance/obstacle to their (according to the collective I.Q. of those with 'Tyney minds') God-given entitlement to winning the SPL/SC/ECL/FIFA CWC etc, etc. In other words, the average Jambo is being forced by Mrs B into doing 'Cold Turkey' to their addiction to cheating !

****** both - clubs and fans.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
07-05-2017, 08:24 PM
You'd like to think that thread consists of one psychopath with 100 accounts...

HibbiesandtheBaddies
07-05-2017, 08:25 PM

Ten minutes.

:greengrin

fife hfc
07-05-2017, 08:27 PM
I can't believe that Mercer is being portrayed as Hibs saviour 😂 ******g idiots!!!

Dibben
07-05-2017, 08:32 PM
I don't suppose anyone wants to post the thread from 21-05-16???

That would round my weekend off nicely 👍

😂😂😂😂😂😂

www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161000-the-official-losers-v-sevco-scottish-cup-final-thread/

fife hfc
07-05-2017, 08:32 PM
I can't believe that Mercer is being portrayed as Hibs saviour 😂 ******g idiots!!!

ColintonHibs
07-05-2017, 08:35 PM
#bigteam #400000fans #clwinners2010 #ronaldohearts9 #messihearts10
#shadowofournewstand

frazeHFC
07-05-2017, 08:36 PM
They are hurting so bad and I'm loving it. 😂 Pish team, pish manager, can't beat their (supposedly wee/crap) rivals in the last 7 attempts, and have the quietest and most boring support going.

But 5-1, it should of been 10 etc etc.

Lester B
07-05-2017, 08:38 PM
😂😂😂😂😂😂

www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/161000-the-official-losers-v-sevco-scottish-cup-final-thread/

I will never EVER tire of reading that!!

Bostonhibby
07-05-2017, 08:40 PM
These are the same saps that thought vlad was going to be building a megasuperhotelstadium out of half a dozen crisp boxes full of drawings of random buildings.

There's always going to be plenty applicants when villages around Edinburgh need to recruit a new idiot.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Northernhibee
07-05-2017, 08:47 PM
They are hurting so bad and I'm loving it. 😂 Pish team, pish manager, can't beat their (supposedly wee/crap) rivals in the last 7 attempts, and have the quietest and most boring support going.

But 5-1, it should of been 10 etc etc.

See when they start their "It could have been ten" at the next derby? We should retort:

(to the same tune as If you hate the ****ing Jambos)

Oh it could have been one hundred and fifteen
It could have been one hundred and fifteen
It could have been one hundred
Could have been one hundred
Could have been one hundred and fifteen

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
07-05-2017, 08:59 PM

Ive heard this before from them. Total eejits.

I remembet being slagged mecilessly as a young lad by the jambos at my school at that time- they laughed their ***** off, and ceetainly were not campaigning against as they habe revised history to suggest.

SON OF PADDY
07-05-2017, 09:00 PM
Jeezo. What a pathetic bunch.

Wow what the f@#k !!
I just checked out JKB 😱 please don't hold it against me.

Deluded and truely embarrassing to put it mildly, it's safe to say that these dudes are truly bricking it. 😁
I for one can't wait to see how it pans out.
GGTTH

Albanian Hibs
07-05-2017, 09:07 PM
😂😂😂 what a bunch of weirdos

kaimendhibs
07-05-2017, 09:15 PM
One word for that lot DETESTIBLE

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nevi_SOL
07-05-2017, 09:30 PM
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hibs' cup win will paper over the cracks but they'll be back to playing to 8,000 or less next year and losing money hand over fist.

That has to be my favourite quote on there

NAE NOOKIE
07-05-2017, 09:35 PM

Yeh ..... this lie gets trotted out on Sickbag all the time. They obviously didn't watch the BBC documentaries on the subject ..... David Duff, crook or not, refused to sell his shares to Mercer which infuriated absentee carpetbagger David Rowland, hardly the action of a director who had according to them 'asked Mercer to buy his shares'

Of all the things a football club can do trying to dispose of your local rivals in the way they did is just about as underhanded and against the spirit of football as it gets ...... even to this day their name should be a byword in the game for snivelling underhanded behaviour and that's even before they stole the charity money ..... they are the fruking Gollum of the football world.

I suppose a bunch of 'fans' who even to this day idolise Mad Vlad because he won them a couple of cups cant be expected to have a grasp on the reality of any situation.

Reading that steaming pile of rubbish doesn't half bring home just how badly they are hurting ..... If it wasn't for their new stand they would have sod all to talk about ..... in the last year its all been about Hibs and they hate it :faf:

CraigHibee
07-05-2017, 10:09 PM
pleasing to see the hurt is very much evident...... long may it continue :greengrin

SanFranHibs
07-05-2017, 10:31 PM
The obvious **** Hibs and all that stuff is expected, but for me it is some the lines contained within that do not 'jump' out that I would like to ask the person that wrote them to explain. For example one guy hates Hibs 'and all they stand for'.

Seriously I would like to just ask him to stand up in a full room, or if it makes him feel more comfortable, a 'sell-out', what is it that you think Hibs stand for and what is so objectionable?

Another who certainly was not ranting but just talking without thinking it through. 'Can't wait until we have 20k, a forward thinking manager, bring a few young players, bring in a few older experienced players'. Where do they think they are getting the money for this? Where is this mysterious investor coming from? Oh wait a minute....Vlady, Vlady Romanov, Vlady, Vlady Romanov....

07-05-2017, 10:39 PM
The obvious **** Hibs and all that stuff is expected, but for me it is some the lines contained within that do not 'jump' out that I would like to ask the person that wrote them to explain them. For example one guy hates Hibs 'and all they stand for'.

Seriously I would like to just ask him to stand up in a full room, or if it makes him feel more comfortable, a 'sell-out', what is it that you think Hibs stand for and what is so objectionable?

Another who certainly was not ranting but just talking without thinking it through. 'Can't wait until we have 20k, a forward thinking manager, bring a few young players, bring in a few older experienced players'. Where do they think they are getting the money for this? Where is this mysterious investor coming from? Oh wait a minute....Vlady, Vlady Romanov, Vlady, Vlady Romanov....

Bampots.

snooky
07-05-2017, 10:50 PM
������������

Wow! Spooky, a yam foretells the future.
(Taken from link above)

Jim44
07-05-2017, 10:57 PM
The obvious **** Hibs and all that stuff is expected, but for me it is some the lines contained within that do not 'jump' out that I would like to ask the person that wrote them to explain. For example one guy hates Hibs 'and all they stand for'.

........ a few things spring to mind. For a start, from a Jambo point of view, we are all crackheads, pegsellers, incestuous Jambo haters and kafflicks.......... enough to be going on with. :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
07-05-2017, 11:15 PM

Yeh, I had the same thought as you when I read that. This reads a lot more than just a football fan expressing a derby rivalry sentiment ..... I would also like to be told what it is that Hibs "stand for" .... it could of course just be that he or she isn't very good at expressing themselves.

Dashing Bob S
07-05-2017, 11:17 PM
Jambos are silly but fun. Yes, it would have been nice if justice had been done and they'd been liquidated and lost the PBS and had to work through the leagues after ground sharing with Livy.

But that would have probably galvanized their support in adversity and the council would have built them a new stadium on the sympathy vote. This way we get to watch their utter bemusement as they are boiled slowly and turn on each other in the greatest of spectacles - the Jambo civil war.

Jim44
07-05-2017, 11:28 PM
Jambos are silly but fun. Yes, it would have been nice if justice had been done and they'd been liquidated and lost the PBS and had to work through the leagues after ground sharing with Livy.

But that would have probably galvanized their support in adversity and the council would have built them a new stadium on the sympathy vote. This way we get to watch their utter bemusement as they are boiled slowly and turn on each other in the greatest of spectacles - the Jambo civil war.

....... Kickback is suicidal. :greengrin

Deansy
07-05-2017, 11:35 PM

This seems to be yet another new 'Jambo Phenomenon' (lat : maroonis windowis lickeris) breaking-out over at the PBS - constantly seeing more and more posts referencing what might be their new possible capacity of 20,000+ (remember it's not in place yet, they're under-funded, it's Hearts ....) - another example -

'Bring on the Derby 4+ times a season and 2+ in front of 20k fans .................. at Tynecastle Park!'

Dunno if it's a collective effort from a large % of them to ignore the fact ER is already a 20,000+ stadium or trying to block from their 'minds that even if/when their new stand/shed/hut is installed, the PBS total-capacity will still be -

(any Jambos looking in might be better off looking away now)

SMALLER

- than that of Easter Road's ! Either way it's starting to look like their obsession/fixation with 'Size', coupled with their absolute paranoia about anything at Hibs that could possibly be 'bigger' or 'larger' is causing them problems !

Sean1875
08-05-2017, 10:22 AM
This seems to be yet another new 'Jambo Phenomenon' (lat : maroonis windowis lickeris) breaking-out over at the PBS - constantly seeing more and more posts referencing what might be their new possible capacity of 20,000+ (remember it's not in place yet, they're under-funded, it's Hearts ....) - another example -

'Bring on the Derby 4+ times a season and 2+ in front of 20k fans .................. at Tynecastle Park!'

Dunno if it's a collective effort from a large % of them to ignore the fact ER is already a 20,000+ stadium or trying to block from their 'minds that even if/when their new stand/shed/hut is installed, the PBS total-capacity will still be -

(any Jambos looking in might be better off looking away now)

SMALLER

- than that of Easter Road's ! Either way it's starting to look like their obsession/fixation with 'Size', coupled with their absolute paranoia about anything at Hibs that could possibly be 'bigger' or 'larger' is causing them problems !

What makes that quote even more hilarious is that they actually think they'll be in the top 6 next year :bye:

lucky
08-05-2017, 10:39 AM
What a horrible website. No sane football fan would go near it.

mjhibby
08-05-2017, 10:56 AM
A strange football club with an equally strange and weird support.

That has always been my take on them. Very similar to the likes of Barnsley and Millwall but without the hooligan element. They are bricking next season all right and are just hoping somehow they can put together some semblance of a competitive team in less than two months. they are very fearful of us strengthening then us pulling away from them. Points are won on the pitch so let's wait and see what happens but should they get off to a poor start and lose to us in the first derby the Hertz fans will give levein and cathy the treatment. They need to pull a few rabbits out the hat or they are going to face a very tough season next season. Us coming up after winning the holy grail last season has made them very anxious as we seen by the crowd after the dons game.

tamig
08-05-2017, 12:00 PM

Excellently put Bob.

Deansy
08-05-2017, 12:12 PM
That has always been my take on them. Very similar to the likes of Barnsley and Millwall but without the hooligan element. They are bricking next season all right and are just hoping somehow they can put together some semblance of a competitive team in less than two months. they are very fearful of us strengthening then us pulling away from them. Points are won on the pitch so let's wait and see what happens but should they get off to a poor start and lose to us in the first derby the Hertz fans will give levein and cathy the treatment. They need to pull a few rabbits out the hat or they are going to face a very tough season next season. Us coming up after winning the holy grail last season has made them very anxious as we seen by the crowd after the dons game.

Totally agree with you ! They're loathe to admit it but the similarity between them and the Hun just continues - both of their clubs cheated, both clubs got away with it but both are now forced to 'Play within their means' creating something both haven't experienced for decades - the 'Level Playing Field' - and both are struggling with it but particuarly Hearts are. In their case, they see what's happening with their 'Big-bros' over at 'Greyskull' re the gulf between the Huns and Septic - and they're s*****g themselves senseless as they can see that situation being mirrored between us and them !. Personally, I feel they have every right to fear it as there's a very, very good chance of that happening - vastly increased attendances, season-ticket-sales so far, a manager who's NOT a space-cadet, a squad of players who obviously get on astoundingly well (one even makes videos displaying the 'camaraderie' !) the 'Feel-good' factor is just oozing out of ER just now !

However, there's still some fight left in the windae-lickers -

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169532-the-attraction-to-come-and-play-for-hmfc-is-it-still-there/

Yup, at some point, apparently Hearts became 'Attractive' to football-players - of course that 'Attraction' could have been because of Hearts much-preferred payment-method - in a broon-envelope, handed to them under a table in the boozer/bookies/sauna-parlour of the player's choice !. Or the 'Attraction' might be being paid via Lithuania which apparently means there's no tax paid on their hard-earned ??. Who knows, Hearts might've been 'Attractive' for other reasons which, so far, have escaped the footballing and HMRC's attention/notice ?? Anyways, here's some of their opinions on their 'Attractiveness'

'Third biggest club in Scotland with the best training facilities in the country and an upgraded stadium in one of the best cities in Europe'

'Spot on and we have the facilities and stadium'

Ah, the addiction/obsession to 'Size' is an ever-present - as is the imaginary 'Ownership' of someone else's facilities - no change there, eh !. But who knows, they might actually be PAYING for these facilities nowadays as Mrs B seems keen on the idea of presenting Hearts as an 'Honourable' institution - however, as I say, that's still at the 'Idea' stage of their alleged 'Attraction' and I honestly can't really see much chance of success with that !!

jacomo
08-05-2017, 12:18 PM
The redevelopment of Tynecastle will confirm their mediocrity. They are making a long term commitment to a stadium that will always be inadequate for elite football.

Pleasing.

GreenLake
08-05-2017, 01:11 PM
The maternally supported basement dwellers that tap out posts on kickback are probably not representative of the yams that go to games. The majority will hold up their six fingered hands and admit they are delighted to see us back. They will continue to envy our stadium, our songbook and our team assembled without robbing charities.

Is It On....
08-05-2017, 01:14 PM

The Den is much worse although both are equally delusional!!

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-05-2017, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=Deansy;5036758]

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169532-the-attraction-to-come-and-play-for-hmfc-is-it-still-there/

'Third biggest club in Scotland with the best training facilities in the country and an upgraded stadium in one of the best cities in Europe'

'Spot on and we have the facilities and stadium'

That is two quite jaw dropping statements from a clearly deluded shower of muppets, I've said many time before that Vlad did a remarkable job on them filling their empty little heads with nonsense like this.

Jack Hackett
08-05-2017, 04:37 PM
That is two quite jaw dropping statements from a clearly deluded shower of muppets, I've said many time before that Vlad did a remarkable job on them filling their empty little heads with nonsense like this.

Romanov is a classic sociopath, and a common 'talent' of sociopaths, is their ability to manipulate impressionable people... he had plenty to work with.

Bostonhibby
08-05-2017, 04:52 PM
Romanov is a classic sociopath, and a common 'talent' of sociopaths, is their ability to manipulate impressionable people... he had plenty to work with.
Shooting fish in a barrel and then selling them shares in the united fish barrel & fish gun Co.ltd.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

ancient hibee
08-05-2017, 05:42 PM
........ a few things spring to mind. For a start, from a Jambo point of view, we are all crackheads, pegsellers, incestuous Jambo haters and kafflicks.......... enough to be going on with. :greengrin

Of course none of that makes you a bad person :greengrin

Hibernia&Alba
08-05-2017, 05:48 PM
"**** the vermin and all associated with the rancid cheating club".

Did the yam in question post the above with a straight face? Lots of seethe in that thread, but also some gracious posts. Now I'll be honest, if the boot were on the other foot, I wouldn't welcome them back :greengrin

Bostonhibby
08-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Of course none of that makes you a bad person :greengrin

:greengrin And its a collection of desperately created mythical dross that they probably wish they could actually evidence.

We on the other hand just need to pick something factual off their very own published creditors list and we can, for example call them poppy thieves in the sure and certain knowledge that they did indeed deny the charity its money whilst they spent as they did.

You can insert Big Hearts Charity or Macraes Battalion Trust instead of the Lady Haig Poppy Fund. Same facts.

Pedantic_Hibee
08-05-2017, 06:29 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/166742-keatings-would-look-forward-to-coming-to-tynecastle/

Did they teach us a lesson? I can't remember.

Bostonhibby
08-05-2017, 06:36 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/166742-keatings-would-look-forward-to-coming-to-tynecastle/

Was this the one where we learnt never to rob charities and small businesses as the smell never goes away?

Deansy
08-05-2017, 06:48 PM

'I haven't looked at the link but as Erik said we need to remind them who the BIG Team really is'

Oh God is there something in the Bovril/coffee/pies or whatever at ER ?. I'm also having problems with my memory as I can't remember if I've been reminded or if I've still to be reminded??!! He posted this on Jan 25th 2017 - does anybody know what's happened since that date ??

As a long-shot - anyone got Erik's No. ?? .........................

Jack Hackett
09-05-2017, 04:30 PM

Thanks P_H... my end of work chuckle :greengrin

That is some thread pre-cup game. The posturing, bravado, poison, name-calling, out and out delusion...

Last post before yesterdays revival had me in stitches

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:34 PM

At least by the time the game comes around, the defence will have played with each other a few times

... Is that why they are so crap... keeping their eyes on the wrong balls? :greengrin