PDA

View Full Version : Queen Anne

greenlex
07-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Just heard her on Sportsound. Asked about funding for the new stand she was far from convincing about the finance. She sounded more hopeful than confident. I'm gonna by shares in baking products.

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-05-2017, 01:40 PM
I have no doubt the toffee nosed Roseberry's will be on hand for yet another wedge.

Tick tock...

Borderhibbie76
Was just gonna post the same...she sounded pretty unconfident...about the finances and the team on the park...good times

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

truehibernian
As I posted on Friday, they are toiling to raise the funds and I think she was also being very optimistic regards the suites being kitted out in January.

As you say, didn't answer Brian's question - 'targeting different age groups' ???? Aye, okay Ann :faf::aok:

Liked the fact that she enjoys watching Laptop train.........didn't have much of a reply when BM said 'yes but it's wins that count' :greengrin

hfc rd
07-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Paying for a stand they can't afford and will still be behind Easter Road

vuefrom1875
07-05-2017, 01:58 PM

They're skint😀tick tock!

Bostonhibby
07-05-2017, 02:01 PM
As I posted on Friday, they are toiling to raise the funds and I think she was also being very optimistic regards the suites being kitted out in January.

As you say, didn't answer Brian's question - 'targeting different age groups' ???? Aye, okay Ann :faf::aok:

Liked the fact that she enjoys watching Laptop train.........didn't have much of a reply when BM said 'yes but it's wins that count' :greengrin
I thought she meant she liked watching his train. Potter got him a train set. Potter wears his fat controller uniform. Father dougal sits in the middle of the track making train noises whilst budgie rocks back and forth in her rocking chair
squealing with delight at her creation.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Www1875hfc
07-05-2017, 02:17 PM
She was saying that 75% of the funding was in place, that takes them up to January with the shortfall to complete the fittings etc etc .
Wonder how long it will take them before it's fully furnished?
Cash strapped is auld budgie [emoji6]

Hahahaha Tick Tock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tamig
07-05-2017, 02:30 PM
She was saying that 75% of the funding was in place, that takes them up to January with the shortfall to complete the fittings etc etc .

Hahahaha Tick Tock

Don't think she is cash strapped but I think the reality has hit home that she may be required to haemorrhage more of her personal fortune to keep the show on the road. The business model is failing.

greenlex
07-05-2017, 02:35 PM

Hahahaha Tick Tock

I am wondering what the significance of January is? Surely not only only budgeting up till then? She did say they would be ok up till January didnt she?

Elephant Stone
07-05-2017, 02:39 PM

They could have built that proper, genuinely impressive stand Vlad proposed and their stadium overall would still be miles and miles inferior to Easter Road. Alas for them, it's another single tier tin can stand to complete their single tier tin can of a stadium. An utter dump.

Ozyhibby
07-05-2017, 02:44 PM
I am wondering what the significance of January is? Surely not only only budgeting up till then? She did say they would be ok up till January didnt she?

It will be their new managers first window to sign a whole new team. [emoji3]

Aldo
07-05-2017, 02:46 PM

Yam fans are not going to be happy!! Half finished stand and a sub standard team.

They are now learning how every other team has managed over the years!!

Paying their way and on a level playing field is difficult to take!

hibees 7062
07-05-2017, 02:47 PM

Does she stand over him watching in his basement

Moulin Yarns
07-05-2017, 02:53 PM

Hahahaha Tick Tock

January sale at DFS.

SuperAllyMcleod
07-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Hopefully they will do a Motherwell - a main stand that has remained unfinished for as long as I can remember.

Aldo
07-05-2017, 02:56 PM
Hopefully they will do a Motherwell - a main stand that has remained unfinished for as long as I can remember.

That would be funny!! They really are struggling for investment and to complete this stand and compete on the playing side

Borderhibbie76
07-05-2017, 02:57 PM
They could have built that proper, genuinely impressive stand Vlad proposed and their stadium overall would still be miles and miles inferior to Easter Road. Alas for them, it's another single tier tin can stand to complete their single tier tin can of a stadium. An utter dump.
Couldnae have put it better myself mate 👏👏👏

WoreTheGreen
07-05-2017, 03:00 PM
January sale at DFS.

Aye In Deap F...... S...e

Dashing Bob S
07-05-2017, 03:07 PM
The Queen of Hearts might have to bake some tarts.

Eyrie
07-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Don't think she is cash strapped but I think the reality has hit home that she may be required to haemorrhage more of her personal fortune to keep the show on the road. The business model is failing.

Alternatively it will be a nice little earner for her when they can't find the money and can't borrow it anywhere else. She'll be able to charge 6.2% interest on the missing £3m which will help with the running costs of her private yacht.

Of course, she's not stupid and will be aware that the only way to make a small fortune in football is to start with a large fortune. So she'll only provide enough cash for a basic version of the final product and that will cost more overall when the cake sales finally raise enough to pay for the next stage.

lucky
07-05-2017, 03:09 PM
January might be significant so she can sell Paterson if he's fit.

Eyrie
07-05-2017, 03:19 PM

I thought he was out of contract in June and wasn't signing a new deal despite his injury?

Aldo
07-05-2017, 03:22 PM

Out of contract and has refused to sign on again. They will receive a development fee only for him!!
They were looking at just over a million for him until he got injured and will now receive less than half of that!

Thecat23
07-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Do folk actually think she's not there to make something back from them. She's a clever business woman and she isn't pumping in thousands the fans are.

madabouthibs
07-05-2017, 03:24 PM
I reckon the January reference will be regarding the start of the final stage of fitting out the interior of the stand, fixtures and fittings, hospitality suites etc..... The money might not be in place for that stage yet, so they'll have an empty shell with seats and turnstiles by then.

greenlex
07-05-2017, 03:49 PM
I reckon the January reference will be regarding the start of the final stage of fitting out the interior of the stand, fixtures and fittings, hospitality suites etc..... The money might not be in place for that stage yet, so they'll have an empty shell with seats and turnstiles by then.
Possibly but she also mentioned season ticket sales.

lucky
07-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Out of contract and has refused to sign on again. They will receive a development fee only for him!!
They were looking at just over a million for him until he got injured and will now receive less than half of that!

But he won't be fit until January to get the development fee if £400k

Aldo
07-05-2017, 03:55 PM

Ok. I thought they got one regardless or is this time or age barred??

RoYO!
07-05-2017, 03:57 PM
The way I see it is that essentially she is getting a good rate of interest on her capital. Prob better than any investment/ stocks/ tracker rate that she could get. It is also pretty secure... I think!

CockneyRebel
07-05-2017, 05:00 PM

The club who sign him next will be liable for the development fee and surely that won't happen until he is fit. So he could be wageless and clubless for some time - aaah, shame.

Col2
07-05-2017, 05:03 PM
Got to love Queen Ann.

She patronises the masses who are paying for the running of the club and a chunk of the new stand through FOH contributions.

She says in last weeks statement that she welcomes back Hibs and even when we lose a Derby it's great to be involved in it (totally missing the do or die nature of that fixture).

Today she said she had seen Cathros training and was impressed and after all the players clearly love him.

She reminds the fans that this a big week for fund raising as the club have a financial shortfall.

The fans boo the players of the park and a handful of them stay for lap of honour which doesn't happen.

Tomorrow it's the fans chance to pay £15 to witness how a training session is planned and executed with Cathro and co - you really couldn't make it up

And on 21st May, yes 21st May fans have the chance to hand over £25 in return a bacon roll and chance to (presumably) walk around the old stand (damp carpets, calor gas heaters, funny smell and all) AND listen to Scott Wilson with some 5-1, big team, Rudi nonsense.

WHAT A TIME TO BE A HIBS FAN.

calumhibee1
07-05-2017, 05:09 PM

They will get one, but it'll be hen another team signs him. If somebody signs him in the summer then they'll get it then, but he'll not be fit any time soon so there's a good chance nobody will sign him yet. If nobody signs him until January then they'll not get the money until then.

Aldo
07-05-2017, 05:11 PM
They will get one, but it'll be hen another team signs him. If somebody signs him in the summer then they'll get it then, but he'll not be fit any time soon so there's a good chance nobody will sign him yet. If nobody signs him until January then they'll not get the money until then.

Cheers for clearing that up!!

SirDavidsNapper
07-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Mind they went back into administration because they built a stand they couldn't fill and still had 2nd biggest football ground in Edinburgh. Heard it here first. Tick tock

tamig
07-05-2017, 05:22 PM
Do folk actually think she's not there to make something back from them. She's a clever business woman and she isn't pumping in thousands the fans are.

They're not pumping in enough for what is needed though. The summer will be interesting. Their fans could be in for a shock at the "quality" of their signings. I can see their playing budget taking a huge hit.

HUTCHYHIBBY
07-05-2017, 05:23 PM
Is tomorrow the start of the bake sales week? Even the beggars on Princes Street wouldnae ask for dough like that!

Jack Hackett
07-05-2017, 05:23 PM

... and very talented pick-pocket... brilliant distractions and faultless lifting. The marks totally unaware they're being dipped :greengrin

Pete
07-05-2017, 05:27 PM
There's no way they are going to sell more season tickets than last year so when you think about it, they are actually putting in these extra seats for us to sit in.

Cheers guys, keep the pennies coming.

SirDavidsNapper
07-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Glad the 0-7 stand got a good send off though.

Fuzzywuzzy
07-05-2017, 05:59 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169501-lap-of-honour/page-2

Just leave this here.....

Arch Stanton
07-05-2017, 06:08 PM

I find that a bit strange. It means that if no-one rates him at £400k, or whatever the development fee is, he can't play anywhere?

ancient hibee
07-05-2017, 06:09 PM
That's right.He'll be a free agent with a £400K fee!

Northernhibee
07-05-2017, 06:11 PM
Jamhammer on JKB:

"At final whistle I showed the fingers to the team, booed and went home. If they can't be arsed why should I be."

:lolyam:

Hiber-nation
07-05-2017, 06:11 PM

Love post 56.....:greengrin

Arch Stanton
07-05-2017, 06:13 PM

Clever though she may be she has got it all wrong here. The money the fans are pumping in was supposed to repay her initial funding and that just isn't happening - it isn't even enough to pay the bills.

greenlex
07-05-2017, 06:20 PM
Bootzilla - (on Cathro interview) - it was like David Williams doing that riddler character from little Britain.

greenlex
07-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Cathro

Danderhall Hibs
07-05-2017, 06:24 PM

How is the development fee calculated? I've seen this £500k figure banded about but no idea how it's been arrived at?

Col2
07-05-2017, 06:28 PM
Quote from kickback "Total embarrassment, they only people left were on their way out the stadium. Directors box full and rose as one with Budge to applaud the players, totally cringe worthy.

We are a shambles, a soulless football team that are so far out of touch with the fans its unreal. "

jacomo
07-05-2017, 06:28 PM
The way I see it is that essentially she is getting a good rate of interest on her capital. Prob better than any investment/ stocks/ tracker rate that she could get. It is also pretty secure... I think!

:agree:

Lots of capital sloshing about looking for a 6% return. Clever Budgie has made sure that she's the one that benefits from the Yam subs and not some other investor.

She also gets to play at running a football club - I guess this was fun when everyone was hailing her as the saviour, but it might become less enjoyable soon.

Aldo
07-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Years of financial doping has them all deluded! They expect everything to be Rosie and the stand and playing budget to be financed without question as that's what they are paying for!

Long may this continue

Albanian Hibs
07-05-2017, 06:33 PM

Pleasing

Arch Stanton
07-05-2017, 06:36 PM
:agree:

Lots of capital sloshing about looking for a 6% return. Clever Budgie has made sure that she's the one that benefits from the Yam subs and not some other investor.

She also gets to play at running a football club - I guess this was fun when everyone was hailing her as the saviour, but it might become less enjoyable soon.

I don't see it that way. Surely the Yam subs are being made for the purpose of buying shares in the club - when done and dusted she won't own any of the club, the fans will (or are at least supposed to). Her investment will have disappeared.

brianmc
07-05-2017, 06:39 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169507-cathro-resigns/#entry5998873

Oh, the banter 😂

Aldo
07-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Ha they are turning on each other! Priceless!

Btw own up who posted that! Quality!!

tamig
07-05-2017, 06:58 PM

That graygo character is clearly a plant. In the minority in failing to criticize a single thing they are doing. A few of them starting to think they are being milked. Really guys? 😂

Ozyhibby
07-05-2017, 07:50 PM
I find that a bit strange. It means that if no-one rates him at £400k, or whatever the development fee is, he can't play anywhere?

He can play at Hearts. The only way there can be a development fee is because Hearts have offered him a new contract equal to the deal he was on.

Arch Stanton
07-05-2017, 07:59 PM
He can play at Hearts. The only way there can be a development fee is because Hearts have offered him a new contract equal to the deal he was on.

OK thanks - that makes sense.

brog
07-05-2017, 08:09 PM
One guy suggests putting in the U-20's because they've been "winning for fun". Of course they have,11th in a 17 team league, 7 places & 18 points behind us! Deluded doesn't cut it!

B.H.F.C
07-05-2017, 08:12 PM
One guy suggests putting in the U-20's because they've been "winning for fun". Of course they have,11th in a 17 team league, 7 places & 18 points behind us! Deluded doesn't cut it!

That's not a case of being deluded. That's just being completely thick. They are a bit of both if you ask me.

Clarence
07-05-2017, 08:22 PM
What contractor in their right mind would do work for them?

Danderhall Hibs
07-05-2017, 08:26 PM
What contractor in their right mind would do work for them?

Her brother's company are doing the work.

Springbank
07-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Interesting to read some yams think Walker was actively looking to get banned (ending his own season)

And the new stand funding has had its financial shortfall reduced from £6m to £3m, though much of this has not come from FoH...but some hearts fans now noticing this coincides with Hearts getting compensation for Neilson, crawford, Muirhead, maybe juanma, Ozturk, rherras rossi etc.

The patience levels are at breaking point

Marco G
07-05-2017, 09:29 PM

But come October he will be above the age for Hearts to get any development fee. So anyone can wait until then and get him for nowt once that time arrives (he might not be fit until then anyway).

Regarding Budge, I doubt she is rolling in cash, given she loaned the money with interest added. She is a genuine person, imo, but getting out of her depth in an area she knew nothing about. At first it seemed easy when all was going well. But now I suspect she is getting more than a wee bit worried!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Eyrie
07-05-2017, 09:45 PM
I don't see it that way. Surely the Yam subs are being made for the purpose of buying shares in the club - when done and dusted she won't own any of the club, the fans will (or are at least supposed to). Her investment will have disappeared.

Budge won't be stupid enough to hand over control of the club until she's got her loans repaid. Until then the Save Hearts In Trouble money will be used for the repayments and the fans won't own anything.

calumhibee1
07-05-2017, 09:50 PM
Her brother's company are doing the work.

Who's a shareholder at Hibs and a huge fan!

007 Mickey Weir
07-05-2017, 10:10 PM
Reading through some of the Hearts comments is brilliant. They are the polar opposite of us. Terrible team, terrible stadium,terrible financial es, terrible connection between players and fans, terrible community spirit, oh the list goes on and on!!

So proud to be a Hibs fan.

THANK YOU

GGTTH

Sammy7nil
07-05-2017, 10:13 PM
But come October he will be above the age for Hearts to get any development fee. So anyone can wait until then and get him for nowt once that time arrives (he might not be fit until then anyway).

Regarding Budge, I doubt she is rolling in cash, given she loaned the money with interest added. She is a genuine person, imo, but getting out of her depth in an area she knew nothing about. At first it seemed easy when all was going well. But now I suspect she is getting more than a wee bit worried!

:agree::agree::agree:

Sir David Gray
07-05-2017, 10:13 PM

If it wasn't for the 10 teams above them being better than them, they would be top.

Waxy
07-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Who's a shareholder at Hibs and a huge fan!

Has to be quite a few hibs stuff buried in the stand foundations.

Dashing Bob S
07-05-2017, 10:55 PM
http://www.bing.com/search?q=queen%20of%20clubs%20kc&pc=cosp&ptag=C1N0039D010514A316A5D3C6E&form=CONBDF&conlogo=CT3210127

In every sh*te club across Gorgie nation
She's the life of the party, she's a Jambo sensation
She's got style, y'all, she's got class
She can groove it slow or move it fast
In the early evenin' through the midnight hour
She's still mingin', she's got stupor power
She's the queen of hearts
If you throw a Wheatfield party and she ain't there, well, well, well, well
People let me tell you your Wheatfield party's nowhere
From direct debit to high interest loans
She's got your account numbers, got you on toast
Up in the Wheatfield, the Roseburn too
Down in the Diggers they echo her name
Here she comes, fine lady
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
She's the queen of hearts, out on the vallies

eastmainsmsh
07-05-2017, 11:00 PM
Potter is budgies toyboy lol

07-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Potter is budgies toyboy lol

Cathro could be Aaron Hughes' toyboy.

Arch Stanton
08-05-2017, 07:09 AM
Budge won't be stupid enough to hand over control of the club until she's got her loans repaid. Until then the Save Hearts In Trouble money will be used for the repayments and the fans won't own anything.

I'm sure you're right about her keeping control but it will be a bit messy I'm sure - didn't they recently reluctantly hand over a tranche of shares?

According to https://www.foundationofhearts.org/we-are/

"A legally binding agreement was put in place between Bidco and the Foundation which will deliver ultimate fan ownership – via the Foundation - over an anticipated five-year period of time. "

That was in 2014.

It also says that £3M of their money will be used for working capital and the rest to buy the club. It looks to me that it could be tough luck for AB if all the money has to be used for running costs.

greenginger
08-05-2017, 08:08 AM
I'm sure you're right about her keeping control but it will be a bit messy I'm sure - didn't they recently reluctantly hand over a tranche of shares?

According to https://www.foundationofhearts.org/we-are/

"A legally binding agreement was put in place between Bidco and the Foundation which will deliver ultimate fan ownership – via the Foundation - over an anticipated five-year period of time. "

That was in 2014.

It also says that £3M of their money will be used for working capital and the rest to buy the club. It looks to me that it could be tough luck for AB if all the money has to be used for running costs.

I think the dates have all been put back.
https://www.foundationofhearts.org/news/survey-results/

The FoH members voted to redirect their DD monies to Queen Ann's Tynecastle Development Fund for the new stand, so ownership for them somewhere over the horizon.

What was the funding plan for the £12 million project ? I seem to remember about half was coming from FoH , trouble is that amount will take time to accumulate and I think the builders will want paid by monthly account.

Maybe that was one of their financial surprises ! :greengrin

I also see only 3790 FoH members voted on where their money was to go. I thought they had a zillion pledgers.

tamig
08-05-2017, 08:50 AM
I think the dates have all been put back.

The FoH members voted to redirect their DD monies to Queen Ann's Tynecastle Development Fund for the new stand, so ownership for them somewhere over the horizon.

What was the funding plan for the £12 million project ? I seem to remember about half was coming from FoH , trouble is that amount will take time to accumulate and I think the builders will want paid by monthly account.

I also see only 3790 FoH members voted on where their money was to go. I thought they had a zillion pledgers.

That's right. And the date of transfer of ownership is unknown at this stage.

brog
08-05-2017, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE=greenginger;5036609]I think the dates have all been put back.

Wasn't this originally a £6m stand GG? I'm sure you & others on here said that was not a feasible price & that would appear to have been correct. Wonder what the final price will be? Hopefully relegation!

chrisski33
08-05-2017, 09:59 AM
Its all an act they are sounding unconfident so that more folk will bail them out and they will rob charities of more money!

RoYO!
08-05-2017, 10:04 AM
In all of this the main thing I don't understand is...

How the heck is it running them £12MILLION!

6 or 7 I could understand but that's astronomical.

And when you see the plans of what they're getting- it really doesn't add up.

greenginger
08-05-2017, 10:04 AM
I think it was always a £ 12 million project,

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-unveil-plans-for-new-12-million-main-stand-1-4116908

I think that was under estimated, and given the " financial surprises " that have appeared I may be right.

It has cost well over £ 1 million for the shop, ticket office , changing rooms under the Wheatfield Stand , about £ 400,00 for the purchase of the old offices owned by Chris Stewart, design fees must be well past the £ 500,000, and steel prices to a huge upward hike since the estimates.

Ozyhibby
08-05-2017, 11:32 AM

Isn't Patterson only 22? I think the compensation runs to players 23 and under. Not totally sure though.
Walker wants away though and he only has a year to go on his contract. They have to take what they get for him this summer or he leaves for free next summer as he is 24.
I know most don't agree but I think Patterson, Walker and Nicholson are the 3 best players they have and their biggest goal threats so I'm delighted that they are all leaving for next to nothing.

Marco G
08-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Isn't Patterson only 22? I think the compensation runs to players 23 and under. Not totally sure though.
Walker wants away though and he only has a year to go on his contract. They have to take what they get for him this summer or he leaves for free next summer as he is 24.
I know most don't agree but I think Patterson, Walker and Nicholson are the 3 best players they have and their biggest goal threats so I'm delighted that they are all leaving for next to nothing.

I think you are right about that. I had seen it mentioned (EEN?) a while ago and took it at face value. But he is only 22, turns 23 in October, so compensation would be due.
Certainly agree that their best assets will be heading out the door for not much in the way of fees [emoji3]

Springbank
08-05-2017, 11:45 AM

I'd agree with that bit, and I can see them going through 3-4 years minimum of the same frustrations we had from 2007 to 2014 i.e. having to watch high quality youngsters go elsewhere (and often come back to haunt you), but then the transfer funds being gobbled up by non-footballing costs (like stadium costs) meaning there's nothing like a like-for-like re-investment in the team, and instead of Scott Brown and Derek Riordan you're resigning yourself to watching Matt Thornhill and Rowan Vine.

They won't see the quality of Walker and Patterson for a while (unless they develop them themselves) Looking at the development league table, that's a long shot

greenginger
20-05-2017, 08:21 AM
I think the details of one of Mrs Budge's " financial surprises " may have appeared.

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=OPORGYEWKG900

A planning application has just been submitted to our Council for the strengthening of the bund walls that surround the storage tanks in the adjacent distillery . There had been plans for putting splash guards on top of the existing stone wall, but this has not been sufficient for the Health and Safety Executive and some serious strengthening works to the wall are now required.

About 80 metres of walling now needs new reinforced wall panels about 3 metres high set on new massive concrete foundations along its full length.

Nothing impossible , but I'd guess an extra cost of £300,000 or more to the budget.

Better get the cake bakers and face painters primed for extra shifts. :greengrin

Bostonhibby
20-05-2017, 08:25 AM
I think the details of one of Mrs Budge's " financial surprises " may have appeared.

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov.uk/idoxpa-web/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=OPORGYEWKG900

A planning application has just been submitted to our Council for the strengthening of the bund walls that surround the storage tanks in the adjacent distillery . There had been plans for putting splash guards on top of the existing stone wall, but this has not been sufficient for the Health and Safety Executive and some serious strengthening works to the wall are now required.

About 80 metres of walling now needs new reinforced wall panels about 3 metres high set on new massive concrete foundations along its full length.

Nothing impossible , but I'd guess an extra cost of £300,000 or more to the budget.

Better get the cake bakers and face painters primed for extra shifts. :greengrin

Surely a giant Battenburg will suffice?

They could do the job themselves and would have no trouble getting this past the council who have already been supportive over the site.

20-05-2017, 08:30 AM

A Budgie re-guard. :wink:

JimBHibees
20-05-2017, 08:36 AM

Oh dear. :greengrin

greenginger
20-05-2017, 08:40 AM
Surely a giant Battenburg will suffice?

They could do the job themselves and would have no trouble getting this past the council who have already been supportive over the site.

This work is the requirement of the Health and Safety Executive, Hazardous Sites Division based in Bootle, Lancashire.

I don't think they will be swayed by a couple of passes to the Willie Bauld lounge.

Bostonhibby
20-05-2017, 08:43 AM
This work is the requirement of the Health and Safety Executive, Hazardous Sites Division based in Bootle, Lancashire.

I don't think they will be swayed by a couple of passes to the Willie Bauld lounge.

Are there any caspian primroses in Bootle? Otherwise they might have a problem :wink:

Marco G
20-05-2017, 09:26 AM

Yep, it's all about minimising harm in a worst case scenario ie if the tanks go bang, so the cost is not a consideration to HSE who will have provided the specs.

Ah well, sure Budge and co can find that extra dosh no problem.

Hibby70
20-05-2017, 09:39 AM
Have they started to knock down the old stand yet? I reckon they'll uncover lots of problems under that thing.

My guess is an underground well, 100 ft deep and full of Foulkes dribbling saliva.

Borderhibbie76
20-05-2017, 01:18 PM
Now where's that recipe for a big Victoria sponge gone ... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Joe6-2
20-05-2017, 01:30 PM

Unless she cuts her losses, it can only cost her more in the long run

Green Blood
20-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Have they started to knock down the old stand yet? I reckon they'll uncover lots of problems under that thing.

My guess is an underground well, 100 ft deep and full of Foulkes dribbling saliva.

Years of pishing his breeks will have increased the level to over 200' deep

Bostonhibby
20-05-2017, 02:23 PM
Years of pishing his breeks will have increased the level to over 200' deep
Subsidence caused by the sheer weight of all the expenses paid lunches will definitely be a factor in the area where he sits

Famous Fiver
20-05-2017, 03:13 PM
More FOH money required?

Fan ownership even further away.

How deep are your pockets my Jambo friends?

TICK TOCK.......

Jack Hackett
20-05-2017, 03:17 PM
More FOH money required?

Fan ownership even further away.

How deep are your pockets my Jambo friends?

TICK TOCK.......

Payback. Them getting ripped instead of local businesses and charities

Col2
20-05-2017, 03:27 PM
There is a thread on kickback about cancelling FOH subs. Most are shouted down from the usual suspects but some are asking questions around the overall governance and recent communications from FOH.

Originally it was about Fan ownership but more recent communications and publicity from FOH and HOMFC is around contributing for life. A few are waking up to Ms Budge (Her club and her way mentality).

One boy cancelled his DD after saying he spent £120 on four tickets for Derby replay and also his £60 monthly donation came off the same week. He felt his £180 hard earned didn't get value for money that particular week 😂🙃😉

Navids Numpties
20-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Thought I was seeing things at first

hibs#1
20-05-2017, 05:49 PM

Surely that isn't real?

sleeping giant
20-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Surely that isn't real?

I think you can have any name.

I don't think she wants them to buy Ann Budge scarfs :-)

Scouse Hibee
20-05-2017, 06:03 PM

Bootle is in Liverpool.

CraigHibee
20-05-2017, 06:05 PM
christ, next it will be personalised socks, sovi rings or bog roll, suppose the scarf can pass for the latter

Dibben
20-05-2017, 06:09 PM
I might order a scarf with 'This is worth 5 fairy cakes' printed on it!!

bubblesmorrison
20-05-2017, 06:10 PM
Can we get one with ram yer 1902!

Pete
20-05-2017, 06:11 PM
Is this the begging bowl out again?

col02
20-05-2017, 06:14 PM
That is so tacky! Is it honestly worth losing your integrity for a few quid?

jgl07
20-05-2017, 06:16 PM
Bootle is in Liverpool.

No it isn't.

It's in the Metropolitan Borough of Sefton in the former County of Merseyside.

That's like saying Salford is in Manchester.

It ought to be mind!

Pete
20-05-2017, 07:28 PM
That is so tacky! Is it honestly worth losing your integrity for a few quid?

I think that ship sailed a while ago.

Bostonhibby
20-05-2017, 07:36 PM

I don't think she wants them to buy Ann Budge scarfs :-)
Any idea if cheap synthetic twirls faster, or is more aerodynamic than wool?

I think we're at the beginning of another end unless another Romanov type Figure needs some believers to help him out with a bit of money laundering again.

Pete
20-05-2017, 07:40 PM

I wonder if a "Cathro out" printed one would sell well down Gorgie.

Is It On....
20-05-2017, 09:06 PM
No it isn't.

It ought to be mind!

As a Man City fans are never shy of telling anyone, Man U are the biggest club in Salford!!

iwasthere1972
20-05-2017, 09:12 PM

That can't be real surely. If it is then it really does sum them up.

How much are they?

Topographic Hibby
20-05-2017, 09:28 PM
I wonder if a "Cathro out" printed one would sell well down Gorgie.

Oh, go on....!! Somebody *must* be able to photoshop that on to her scarf picture!!

greenlex
20-05-2017, 09:52 PM
It wont be cheep.:agree:

Scouse Hibee
20-05-2017, 09:54 PM
No it isn't.

It ought to be mind!

What a load of bollox, it's in Liverpool and has a Liverpool postcode. Regardless of this sefton ***** it's part of Liverpool lol. A bit like Leith.

Bostonhibby
20-05-2017, 10:16 PM
What a load of bollox, it's in Liverpool and has a Liverpool postcode. Regardless of this sefton ***** it's part of Liverpool lol. A bit like Leith.
If leith's in Liverpool I'm a scouser, and so is my wife[emoji6]

Scouse Hibee
20-05-2017, 10:18 PM
If leith's in Liverpool I'm a scouser, and so is my wife[emoji6]

Hahaha the more the merrier

Bostonhibby
20-05-2017, 10:20 PM
Hahaha the more the merrier
[emoji106]

eastmainsmsh
20-05-2017, 10:46 PM
Gary Mackay will auction his medals

weecounty hibby
20-05-2017, 10:50 PM
Gary Mackay will auction his medals

Just to help them out I'll make the first offer of £1,000,000 for each of his winners medals

Green Blood
20-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Just to help them out I'll make the first offer of £1,000,000 for each of his winners medals

Excluding the East of Scotland Shield or Texaco Cup I would double any offer for Medals Mackay medals

Mibbes Aye
21-05-2017, 12:04 AM

Happy to stretch to £2 mill for his League Winner's medal from 1986.

I know it's a lot of money but it was a priceless occasion :agree:

Is It On....
21-05-2017, 07:35 AM
Happy to stretch to £2 mill for his League Winner's medal from 1986.

I know it's a lot of money but it was a priceless occasion :agree:

Does £2m include Scottish Cup winners medal from the same season or is that extra?

eastmainsmsh
21-05-2017, 10:59 AM

😂😂 magic

Mibbes Aye
21-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Does £2m include Scottish Cup winners medal from the same season or is that extra?

Definitely extra.

Clinching the league was an achievement in itself, but not doing the 'double bottle' against the Dons deserves its own recognition.

They truly are Famous.