PDA

View Full Version : Darren McGreggor

lord bunberry
07-05-2017, 01:33 AM
Just watched his hibs tv interview. The guy is a ****ing legend!
"There's nowhere in the world I'd rather be right now"
His interview is worth the subscription for the whole season. It's been a long time since we've had a player that as much a hibby as us.

Ronniekirk
07-05-2017, 06:37 AM
Just watched his hibs tv interview. The guy is a ****ing legend!
"There's nowhere in the world I'd rather be right now"
His interview is worth the subscription for the whole season. It's been a long time since we've had a player that as much a hibby as us.

One of the few players today that stayed switched on For the whole game Captain Material and a Leader Great ambassador for the Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tha Cabbage Kid
07-05-2017, 07:00 AM
Well he said "nowhere in Britain I'd rather be" but good enough ;)
Yeah he is quality and what an interview. !!!!!!!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

WoreTheGreen
07-05-2017, 07:48 AM
Well he said "nowhere in Britain I'd rather be" but good enough ;)
Yeah he is quality and what an interview. !!!!!!!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Living the dream rightly deserved .on a side note did anyone else think SDG had face like thunder during rhe lap of hohour?

Allant1981
07-05-2017, 07:51 AM
Living the dream rightly deserved .on a side note did anyone else think SDG had face like thunder during rhe lap of hohour?

apart from the times he was laughing and joking!!

NORTHERNHIBBY
07-05-2017, 07:52 AM
We have a decent group of defenders at the club right now. Some great templates for the younger players to copy.

Borderhibbie76
07-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Looked pretty happy to me...he got the biggest roar of the lot when he walked out for the presentation too...think some are listening too much to all the rumours...even if he does leave he goes as a hibs legend forever

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk