05-05-2017, 01:37 PM
We all love Fyvie
Everybody loves Fraser Fyvie
(or: All the hibees love Fraser Fyvie)

To the tune that the rangers fans sing "we all hate catholics"

Nice and simple and could be used with other players names

Baldy Foghorn
05-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Its Tiffany (I think we're alone now)......

Never thought we would sing a Tiffany song at ER:greengrin

1van Sprou7e
05-05-2017, 03:04 PM
Its Tiffany (I think we're alone now)......

Never thought we would sing a Tiffany song at ER:greengrin

Cheers, wasn't sure what the original tune was

Alternatively we could just wait till the next derby and sing

We all love Cathro
All the hibees love Ian Cathro

:greengrin

RamYer1902
05-05-2017, 03:12 PM
One got started on train home from Dundee earlier in season:

Oh oh oh it's Fyvie you knowww,
You'll never believe it's not Scholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1van Sprou7e
05-05-2017, 03:18 PM
One got started on train home from Dundee earlier in season:

Oh oh oh it's Fyvie you knowww,
You'll never believe it's not Scholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like that one better actually, even if the original song was written by gorgie barstewards :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
06-05-2017, 05:57 AM
They called him Fyvie, (Fyvieeeeeeeeeeeee) And he drove the Rangers fans mad in the west.

fat freddy
06-05-2017, 06:12 AM
They called him Fyvie, (Fyvieeeeeeeeeeeee) And he drove the Rangers fans mad in the west.

Im guessing that no one under 50 will have a clue what tune those words should be sung to...an educated guess from someone who had the misfortune to live through a period when such nonsense made it onto top of the pops for 10 consecutive weeks...is it 'Ernie' by Benny Hill? younger viewers should now go to youtube to view the offending article and take pity on those that suffered throughout the 'novelty song years'

Wee Effen Bee
06-05-2017, 06:44 AM
Im guessing that no one under 50 will have a clue what tune those words should be sung to...an educated guess from someone who had the misfortune to live through a period when such nonsense made it onto top of the pops for 10 consecutive weeks...is it 'Ernie' by Benny Hill? younger viewers should now go to youtube to view the offending article and take pity on those that suffered throughout the 'novelty song years'

Ah, the good ol' days when overt racism, sexism and domestic abuse were the staple diet of scriptwriters everywhere. Although Benny Hill had some real funny moments, as did other dodgy shows, he way outlived his 15 minutes and his brand of comedy was becoming much more polarised and isolated - comedy was definitely evolving and heading off in different directions...thank fk!

Viva_Palmeiras
06-05-2017, 07:20 AM
Ah, the good ol' days when overt racism, sexism and domestic abuse were the staple diet of scriptwriters everywhere. Although Benny Hill had some real funny moments, as did other dodgy shows, he way outlived his 15 minutes and his brand of comedy was becoming much more polarised and isolated - comedy was definitely evolving and heading off in different directions...thank fk!

My uncle Billy had a 6 foot £££&&
and he showed it to the woman next door
she thought it was a snake
so she hit it with a rake
and now it's only 5 foot 4

small highlights

06-05-2017, 07:37 AM
My uncle Billy had a 6 foot £££&&
and he showed it to the woman next door
she thought it was a snake
so she hit it with a rake
and now it's only 5 foot 4

small highlights

Swap my uncle Billy with Fraser Fyvie and we have our new song.

Dunbar Hibee
07-05-2017, 06:31 AM
Don't think we will have to worry about a song for him next season unfortunately

danhibees1875
07-05-2017, 09:10 AM
It's true then?
he's going deaf.

:faf:

1van Sprou7e
07-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Don't think we will have to worry about a song for him next season unfortunately

Hope he stays, we'll struggle to get a replacement who's better