PDA

View Full Version : Last games tomorrow for..end of an era?

GreenCastle
05-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Been a lot of chat on here about players leaving etc.

I haven't felt this connected to a group of players for a long time at the club - some great characters and some good quality. Ideally don't want any players to move on but I'm sure some will be leaving sadly.

So tomorrow..who will be saying farewells ?

Think the fans have a massive part to play tomorrow to show how much we appreciate every player. John McGinn song etc. Haven't heard the Efe song for a while either !

Holt - posted on Instagram earlier last time training...hope he gets a great reception whether staying or going.

Let's make tomorrow a day to remember !

Scouse Hibee
05-05-2017, 09:47 AM
Been a lot of chat on here about players leaving etc.

I haven't felt this connected to a group of players for a long time at the club - some great characters and some good quality. Ideally don't want any players to move on but I'm sure some will be leaving sadly.

So tomorrow..who will be saying farewells ?

Think the fans have a massive part to play tomorrow to show how much we appreciate every player. John McGinn song etc. Haven't heard the Efe song for a while either !

Holt - posted on Instagram earlier last time training...hope he gets a great reception whether staying or going.

Let's make tomorrow a day to remember !

Agreed, a special end of season farewell is due tomorrow, despite what people think of individuals, collectively this group of players have got us back to the SPL and put up a great defence of the cup. :not worth

snooky
05-05-2017, 09:57 AM
End of an era yes but let's hope this is just us leaving the bus to get on the plane for one hellava trip. :flag:

Diclonius
05-05-2017, 12:04 PM
We could potentially see the last game of any from Marciano, Gray, McGinn, Fyvie, Holt, McGeouch, Stevenson, Keatings, Shinnie, Ambrose, Humphrey, Graham, Harris and Cummings. I'd reckon around half of them. It'll be an emotional day.

Famous Fiver
05-05-2017, 12:51 PM
If McGinn is leaving it is imperative we hang on to Fyvie. By all means get in Henderson, McKay Stevens, Allan or whoever but please don't let Fyvie go.

He is crucial to any ideas of success we've got for next season.

SON OF PADDY
05-05-2017, 01:01 PM
If McGinn is leaving it is imperative we hang on to Fyvie. By all means get in Henderson, McKay Stevens, Allan or whoever but please don't let Fyvie go.

He is crucial to any ideas of success we've got for next season.

100% This 👏👏👏👏

mjhibby
05-05-2017, 01:10 PM
We could potentially see the last game of any from Marciano, Gray, McGinn, Fyvie, Holt, McGeouch, Stevenson, Keatings, Shinnie, Ambrose, Humphrey, Graham, Harris and Cummings. I'd reckon around half of them. It'll be an emotional day.

Doubt half of them will go. Whoever leaves does so with my thanks and look forward to seeing who the ginger ninja brings in. I think gray,stevenson,mcginn,cummings,mcgeoch and Marciano (if we can sort out a deal) will be here come July 15. Can see most of the rest going I'm afraid. That's football and our manager will be determined to make an impact in the spl.

SteveHFC
05-05-2017, 01:49 PM
I'll have a few tears in my eye if it's SDG last game for the club.