PDA

View Full Version : Media Liam Henderson return?

mutley
03-05-2017, 04:58 PM
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/02/report-celtic-could-sell-liam-henderson-return-to-hibernian-coul/

Saw this, no idea how accurate it may/may not be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cocaine&Caviar
03-05-2017, 05:07 PM
Marciano

Whittaker McGregor Hanlon Stevenson

Henderson Ambrose McGinn

Swanson Cummings Stokes

Works for me.

MWHIBBIES
03-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Marciano

Whittaker McGregor Hanlon Stevenson

Henderson Ambrose McGinn

Swanson Cummings Stokes

Works for me.On FIFA maybe, not in reality.

SRHibs
03-05-2017, 05:10 PM
It's not a rumour so much as some bloke's opinion, from what I gather. Would be happy to have LH back though.

keep the faith
03-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Marciano

Gray/Whittaker
McGregor
Hanlon/ Ambrose
Stevenson

Fyvie/Bartley

Henderson/mcgeogh
Allan/Swanson
McGinn/ Boyle

Cummings/AN Other
Stokes/Holt

That first team squad would be as good as any in that division.

Think it may be tough to bring in Allan, Whittaker, Stokes, Henderson and Ambrose without cashing in on either Cummings or Mcginn. I would take the hit on losing SJM.

OsloHibs
03-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Oh god not another summer of this... The lad had moved on, and he's happy at Celtic.

Jim44
03-05-2017, 06:55 PM
Oh god not another summer of this... The lad had moved on, and he's happy at Celtic.

I thought that too but I'm not so sure now. For a wee while, it looked like he was getting a foot in the door, but he seems to be out the picture now. I still think that if he moves, it will be south, probably the English Championship.

Dibben
03-05-2017, 06:56 PM
I thought that too but I'm not so sure now. For a wee while, it looked like he was getting a foot in the door, but he seems to be out the picture now. I still think that if he moves, it will be south, probably the English Championship.

Would love to see him come here for 2 years then move one!!!

Ringothedog
03-05-2017, 07:00 PM

He hasn't done anything that would suggest he is good enough for the English Championship yet, he should get a few years Scottish premiership experience and then he might get his move. I know a club that would accept him with open arms.

J-C
03-05-2017, 07:11 PM

He was happy to come last summer but wanted a permanent move rather than a loan deal, we'll be in a position to offer him a permanent deal this time.

Jim44
03-05-2017, 07:35 PM
He hasn't done anything that would suggest he is good enough for the English Championship yet, he should get a few years Scottish premiership experience and then he might get his move. I know a club that would accept him with open arms.

I'd like you to be right but I think some Championship clubs might take a chance on him. He's had as much success and experience as, say, Scott Allan. :dunno:

houstonhibbee
03-05-2017, 09:59 PM
I'd like you to be right but I think some Championship clubs might take a chance on him. He's had as much success and experience as, say, Scott Allan. :dunno:
Rotherham or hibs again? Did they get relegated?

Sir David Gray
03-05-2017, 10:02 PM
I would be shocked (pleasantly) if Liam Henderson ends back with us next season.

jgl07
03-05-2017, 10:21 PM
It's not a rumour so much as some bloke's opinion, from what I gather.
Isn't that true of all rumours?

Dunbar Hibee
03-05-2017, 10:22 PM
I would be shocked (pleasantly) if Liam Henderson ends back with us next season.

I would not be.

Lancs Harp
03-05-2017, 10:31 PM
Showcasing for the Hibs allstars next season in the Scottish Premier would do his career more good than another season sat watching Celtic IMO.

Get yourself over here Liam (well, as In Hibs Edinburgh not Lytham St Annes) you know it makes sense.

houstonhibbee
03-05-2017, 10:45 PM
how much would a young player coming through the ranks but not established first team squad get paid at Celtic? Cant be much more than Hibs ceiling?

yonder1875
03-05-2017, 11:21 PM
We can dream. Imagine the reception he'd get.

SteveHFC
03-05-2017, 11:46 PM

:hyper

Haymaker
03-05-2017, 11:55 PM

I can't wait for the reception that Lee Wallace gets first game at ER.

cammy1969
04-05-2017, 12:08 AM
If we signed effe Liam and whitts and kept who we wanted to keep I can't see much more coming in, quality will be the way forward now rather than 5-6 squad players, but can't see us going for effe and whitts I think it will be 1 off the 2 but not both. Imo it will be Swanson 1 defender 1 midfield and another striker focusing on quality, but could be way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
04-05-2017, 12:10 AM
If we signed effe Liam and whitts and kept who we wanted to keep I can't see much more coming in, quality will be the way forward now rather than 5-6 squad players, but can't see us going for effe and whitts I think it will be 1 off the 2 but not both. Imo it will be Swanson 1 defender 1 midfield and another striker focusing on quality, but could be way out.

Leigh :hyper

Haymaker
04-05-2017, 12:22 AM

Are you saying that he is returning?! :hyper

Dashing Bob S
04-05-2017, 01:54 AM
I'd personally be quite disappointed if he came back now, as I think these 'Henderson to return' threads have a number of years in them. I'm already planning one for the January window.

Haymaker
04-05-2017, 02:50 AM
I'd personally be quite disappointed if he came back now, as I think these 'Henderson to return' threads have a number of years in them. I'm already planning one for the January window.

I'm posting mine in December.

04-05-2017, 03:55 AM
Anyone know why Liam's twitter and instagram accounts appear to be deleted? Is it something to do with the thing in the car with Scott Brown?

Craig_in_Prague
04-05-2017, 06:35 AM
Anyone know why Liam's twitter and instagram accounts appear to be deleted? Is it something to do with the thing in the car with Scott Brown?

I seen that pic; it looked like LH was driving? but the steering wheel was therefore on the left side - Or has Czech beer completely ruined me?

04-05-2017, 07:48 AM
I seen that pic; it looked like LH was driving? but the steering wheel was therefore on the left side - Or has Czech beer completely ruined me?

Yes, Hendo was driving. You're okay, the beer hasn't ruined you.

http://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jubilant-celtic-carpool-caper-starring-10333715.amp

Craig_in_Prague
04-05-2017, 08:28 AM

http://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jubilant-celtic-carpool-caper-starring-10333715.amp

Debatable! ;)

1van Sprou7e
04-05-2017, 08:36 AM
So here's to you, Liam Henderson
Hibees love you more than you will know, woah oh
:violin::whistle::singing:

JDHibs
04-05-2017, 08:36 AM
Oh not all this again...

Hendo definitely has to be the new Griffiths rumour...

Sir David Gray
04-05-2017, 08:37 AM

Although I love the guy, that was an incredibly stupid thing to do. Why would you post that on social media?

IWasThere2016
04-05-2017, 08:38 AM
I am expecting him back. He wasted 16/17 at ra Cellic IMHO, and will now realise this.

Callum_62
04-05-2017, 08:45 AM
Whats the big deal with Henderson?

Guess no one has touched the car radio while driving before?

04-05-2017, 11:19 AM
Although I love the guy, that was an incredibly stupid thing to do. Why would you post that on social media?

I'm guessing Liam had put it on his twitter feed. Then when the criticism happen he got told by Celtic to stay off social media so he's deleted his accounts. Time from Brendan Rogers to offload him, with any luck.

Jim44
04-05-2017, 11:37 AM
I'm guessing Liam had put it on his twitter feed. Then when the criticism happen he got told by Celtic to stay off social media so he's deleted his accounts. Time from Brendan Rogers to offload him, with any luck.

:agree: ......... he's a terrible influence on the Parkhead athletes.

DavidDavidGray
04-05-2017, 01:28 PM

His accounts have been deleted for ages, well before the driving incident

Dunbar Hibee
04-05-2017, 02:21 PM
His accounts have been deleted for ages, well before the driving incident

No they haven't. He tweeted right after the game.

Diclonius
04-05-2017, 02:38 PM
I suspect he may well be back at ER next season.

TheMentalHibees
04-05-2017, 03:50 PM
I suspect he may well be back at ER next season.

As a fan?

corby hibee
04-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Believe it when I see it

Mantis Toboggan
04-05-2017, 05:30 PM

Exactly.
Ludicrous overreaction.

Heisenberg
04-05-2017, 05:49 PM
Exactly.
Ludicrous overreaction.

Guessing the only folk outraged were West of Scotland (blue variation) supporters.

thebausburst
04-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Guessing the only folk outraged were West of Scotland (blue variation) supporters.

😂 100%

mjhibby
04-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Has anyone sussed whether our manager wants him. With swanson signed and probably only one midfielder going can't quite see where he fits into the team apart from being an impact player after an hour.

Pete
04-05-2017, 06:14 PM

Brown yes, caught red handed without a seatbelt but Liam hasn't really done anything wrong.

How dare he remove his hand from the steering wheel.

high bee
04-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Brown yes, caught red handed without a seatbelt but Liam hasn't really done anything wrong.

How dare he remove his hand from the steering wheel.

They're in a left hand drive and driving on the right hand side of the road so must be driving abroad somewhere. Should prevent any action being taken (if it could be taken anyway?), also rules out that they were celebrating the way home from the game.

houstonhibbee
04-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Has anyone sussed whether our manager wants him. With swanson signed and probably only one midfielder going can't quite see where he fits into the team apart from being an impact player after an hour.
we need a strong squad though not just a team.........

houstonhibbee
04-05-2017, 06:27 PM
They're in a left hand drive and driving on the right hand side of the road so must be driving abroad somewhere. Should prevent any action being taken (if it could be taken anyway?), also rules out that they were celebrating the way home from the game.
could be a foreign import on a dual carriageway?

high bee
04-05-2017, 06:35 PM
could be a foreign import on a dual carriageway?

I thought the same but the cars are going the opposite way on the left hand side.

Is It On....
04-05-2017, 06:37 PM

Could do a job for us..

04-05-2017, 06:53 PM
I thought the same but the cars are going the opposite way on the left hand side.

The video image has been flipped. Just look at the Celtic badges on their tops, they're on the wrong side.

GreenNWhiteArmy
04-05-2017, 07:22 PM
The video image has been flipped. Just look at the Celtic badges on their tops, they're on the wrong side.

Aye

It's the way selfies work although don't ask me how but everything appears in reverse for some *crazy reason

*I'm sure there's a simple enough explanation for any tech wizards that want to step in

high bee
04-05-2017, 09:32 PM
Aye

It's the way selfies work although don't ask me how but everything appears in reverse for some *crazy reason

*I'm sure there's a simple enough explanation for any tech wizards that want to step in

Sorry but that's just not true, there's an ambulance about 5 seconds in and you can clearly see the writing is the right way round. 😂

Oh well you learn something new every day.

jgl07
04-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Sorry but that's just not true, there's an ambulance about 5 seconds in and you can clearly see the writing is the right way round. 😂

Do the Ambulance signs at the front not appear 'reversed' so that they can be read through rear view mirrors?

Jag7
04-05-2017, 11:14 PM
Do the Ambulance signs at the front not appear 'reversed' so that they can be read through rear view mirrors?

Correct !

J-C
05-05-2017, 07:02 AM

I don't get all the fuss, camera is a mirror image in a selfie and all Henderson did was glance at Brown, raise his fist and said come on, where's the controversy?

Fuzzywuzzy
05-05-2017, 07:17 AM
If mcginn goes the other way could be a possibility. BBC gossip saying they are making a £1.5m bid in the summer for John. Would be a bad move for him

Phil MaGlass
05-05-2017, 08:03 AM
He will go for a lot more, I hope/reckon another club will come straight in with a 2million bid first.

Andy74
05-05-2017, 08:48 AM
I don't get all the fuss, camera is a mirror image in a selfie and all Henderson did was glance at Brown, raise his fist and said come on, where's the controversy?

Indeed. Load of nonsense.

Ronniekirk
05-05-2017, 05:49 PM
If mcginn goes the other way could be a possibility. BBC gossip saying they are making a £1.5m bid in the summer for John. Would be a bad move for him

We wont sell for that unless we get s good sell on clause and Henderson for nothing Then maybe we have a decision to make imo