PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Mallan

Unseen work
03-05-2017, 12:50 PM
His name keeps appearing regarding signing for us.

is there actually anything in it or are fans just wishful thinking?

anyone in the know whether we have approached him or St Mirren or have intentions to?

Tamhere1875
03-05-2017, 12:55 PM
Aberdeen showing interest in him

makaveli1875
03-05-2017, 12:58 PM

anyone in the know whether we have approached him or St Mirren or have intentions to?

think its wishful thinking at this stage , pretty sure lennon will have noticed his quality though

MB62
03-05-2017, 01:44 PM

Would be totally disrespectful on our part to be talking about signing any of their players when we still have to play them in the last game. That doesn't mean to say agents haven't been in discussions behind the scenes but any public interest will not be made until after Saturday, IF there is anything to this rumour.

JDHibs
03-05-2017, 01:53 PM
We were in for him last summer.

Hes definitely on Lennons radar again this summer.

1van Sprou7e
03-05-2017, 01:57 PM
Any manager with half a brain (and the budget of course) will be looking to sign him

Hopefully he sees the perks of playing at Easter Road on Saturday :greengrin

SanFranHibs
03-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Has he seen the training facilities yet?

CRAZYHIBBY
03-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Hes going to hawrtz dont you know...along with whittaker, gray, mcgregor, cummings and every other player we want

Jim44
03-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Hes going to hawrtz dont you know...along with whittaker, gray, mcgregor, cummings and every other player we want

They're like seagulls stalking the seagulls which are following the boat.

neil7908
03-05-2017, 04:58 PM
He'd be a fantastic signing but think he's done well enough that clubs down south with a lot more money than us will be prepared to take a punt.

Dashing Bob S
03-05-2017, 05:06 PM
He'd be a fantastic signing but think he's done well enough that clubs down south with a lot more money than us will be prepared to take a punt.

Not so sure. Even McGinn with his caps, you have to remember that it's second tier Scottish football and not held in high regard. Love them as I do, I find the touting of McGregor and Hanlon (even for a joke side like Scotland) a bit embarrassing. I think we'd stand a decent chance of getting Mallan.

Hermit Crab
03-05-2017, 05:07 PM

He's playing in a team that could still be relegated to the third tier of Scottish football. I doubt many English clubs will have even looked at him, never mind take a punt on him.

bigwheel
03-05-2017, 05:25 PM
He's playing in a team that could still be relegated to the third tier of Scottish football. I doubt many English clubs will have even looked at him, never mind take a punt on him.

Many English clubs know about Mallan. Barnsley bid decent money for him in January. Highly likely there will be a host of league one and perhaps some championship clubs in for him.