PDA

View Full Version : hibs club membership

RoslinInstHibby
03-05-2017, 12:24 PM
apologies if this is in the wrong section!

with behind the goals no longer being an option for next season I was thinking about becoming a member of the hibs club. Noticed that hibs.net is listed as a branch so what do I need to do?

thanks in advance

Since90+2
03-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Has it actually been officially announced that Behind the Goals is closing?

Viva_Palmeiras

with behind the goals no longer being an option for next season I was thinking about becoming a member of the hibs club. Noticed that hibs.net is listed as a branch so what do I need to do?

thanks in advance

Earlier thread in the last week of 2 suggested that it was closed to new members?

Onceinawhile
Go somewhere else. Takes me long enough to get a pint as it is.

On a more serious note, I'm not sure hibs.net is still am option, sure I read that on the last thread of this nature.

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2017, 12:33 PM

thanks in advance

Hibs.net is no longer an active branch according to recent posts.

Sean1875
03-05-2017, 12:34 PM
Normally just drink at BTG or a mates house pre-game so never really been to the Hibs club much.. whats it like for a pint? Cheap/Decent enough?

If BTG was to close next season then would be a good alternative :agree:

RoslinInstHibby
03-05-2017, 12:38 PM
Hibs.net is no longer an active branch according to recent posts.

thanks all for the update!

back to the drawing board for a new pre match haunt, I imagine the boozers down ER next season will be pretty busy!

hibbymac
03-05-2017, 12:43 PM
thanks all for the update!

back to the drawing board for a new pre match haunt, I imagine the boozers down ER next season will be pretty busy!

You don't actually join the Hibs Club, you become a member of a branch that is affiliated to the Hibernian FC supporters association, which then gives you access to the club.

You can contact some of the branches and get details of the fees etc. :flag:

http://hibsclub.co.uk/branches/

http://hibsclub.co.uk/membership/