PDA

View Full Version : LD

60yearahibby
30-04-2017, 05:50 PM
The team/squad had a lap of honour at the end of the QoS game and Lenny also had his moment of glory. At the end of the St Mirren game no doubt there will be something similar regardless of the result.
I think we should be calling for Leanne to join the squad/management team on the pitch so the fans can say a big thanks to her.:agree:

cabbageandribs1875
30-04-2017, 05:55 PM
we could have the ball boys lining her route around the pitch with flowers thrown down

Billy Whizz
30-04-2017, 06:05 PM
The team/squad had a lap of honour at the end of the QoS game and Lenny also had his moment of glory. At the end of the St Mirren game no doubt there will be something similar regardless of the result.
I think we should be calling for Leanne to join the squad/management team on the pitch so the fans can say a big thanks to her.:agree:

No thanks, football field is for players and coaches

SChibs
30-04-2017, 06:13 PM

I think its a great idea. Shes every much a part of this success as the team and management

Mikers110
30-04-2017, 06:21 PM

All true, but who appoints the manager and provides the backing to the manager to get the players?

mjh
30-04-2017, 07:19 PM
All true, but who appoints the manager anddes the backing to the manager to get the players?

Who appoints the chief executive?

Peevemor
30-04-2017, 07:38 PM
I agree.

HFCdeb
30-04-2017, 07:43 PM
Does anyone know if she's single? I think I'm in love with her.

mca
30-04-2017, 07:48 PM
I think its a great idea. Shes every much a part of this success as the team and management

Totally Agree.. Looking back to Butcher Days.. LD Was our biggest signing.. She Brought in Stubbs and Lennon and I Just Hope we can Keep her.. :wink:

CropleyWasGod
30-04-2017, 08:11 PM

The Board.

And who appoints the Board?

The shareholders.

So **** it, let's all do a lap of honour......:greengrin

Eyrie
30-04-2017, 09:49 PM
The Board.

And who appoints the Board?

The shareholders.

So **** it, let's all do a lap of honour......:greengrin

We should have used that excuse that last year :greengrin

tamig
30-04-2017, 10:09 PM
I'd love to see her on the pitch to receive our appreciation. The best appointment the club has made in many a long time.

mjh
30-04-2017, 10:10 PM
All true, but who appoints the manager anddes the backing to the manager to get the players?

lord bunberry
30-04-2017, 10:11 PM

I agree. As much as I think she's doing a great job she shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch

Captain Trips
30-04-2017, 10:16 PM

IMO this has been an issue over past 10yrs or so, Executives in offices distant from the football and looking at everything else. LD on the pitch is a yes from me.

Hibby70
30-04-2017, 10:58 PM
Lennon should play her up front alongside Holt.

18Hibee75
30-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Should sing "only one Leann Dempster" so she realises that all of us at hibs appreciate her work.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

1van Sprou7e
01-05-2017, 07:23 AM

Not really, Dempster has as much right to be on the pitch as the coaches do

MB62
01-05-2017, 07:53 AM
We have all been quick enough in the past to have a dash at the C.E. when things have gone wrong, and IMO, L.D. has been THE biggest factor in our clubs turnaround in fortunes.
I would have absolutely no problem in seeing Leeann taking a bow, along with players and management etc, after the game on Saturday,

One Leeann Dempster
There's only one Leeann Dempster

:flag: :flag:

Topographic Hibby
01-05-2017, 07:58 AM
I agree. As much as I think she's doing a great job she shouldn't be anywhere near the pitch
Didn't she come on to the pitch side and sit in dugout after we beat Hearts in the replay last year? Think there is a pic of her sitting alone enjoying the moment while Stubbs waits on the players.

stoneyburn hibs
01-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Didn't she come on to the pitch side and sit in dugout after we beat Hearts in the replay last year? Think there is a pic of her sitting alone enjoying the moment while Stubbs waits on the players.

On the odd occasion she will sit just behind the home dug out.

CropleyWasGod
01-05-2017, 08:06 AM
On the odd occasion she will sit just behind the home dug out.

...whispering "sacked in the morning, oh you'll get sacked in the morning....."

Jack
01-05-2017, 08:15 AM
NL and the players should do their lap of honour as planned.

LD should appear separately for a wee wave.

easty
01-05-2017, 08:18 AM

Aye, I agree too. I think it'd be cringey to have her on the pitch.

That's no to say I don't think she deserves the praise from the fans, she totally does, but not in this way.

lord bunberry
01-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Sitting in the dug out or standing at the side of the pitch is absolutely fine. I just don't think directors should be on the pitch celebrating with the players and manager.

InchHibby
01-05-2017, 09:00 AM
I think she's the best thing to happen to Hibs in many a long year, but trackside only for a wee wave.

HFCdeb
01-05-2017, 09:14 AM
...whispering "sacked in the morning, oh you'll get sacked in the morning....."

I laughed way too hard at this hahaha.

eastmainsmsh
01-05-2017, 09:23 AM
Rodders as well lol

FilipinoHibs
01-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Does anyone know if she's single? I think I'm in love with her.

Unless you are a woman you have no chance. Sorry.

MyJo
01-05-2017, 11:03 AM
When we were s**t we had people wailing and moaning that the board and Petrie didn't care about the product on the pitch or our sporting achievements and only interested in balancing the books.

Now that we're winning again and about to pick up our second trophy within 12 months people are moaning at the suggestion of having the chief exec who has overseen our transformation and restored some pride to our club on and off the pitch being part of our on-pitch celebrations with the rest of the team.

You couldn't make it up

01-05-2017, 11:12 AM
This woman is due massive massive credit and i'd be delighted if she was on the pitch so we can show her our appreciation.

At very least a "one Leeann Dempster" chant :aok:

NAE NOOKIE
01-05-2017, 11:20 AM
If Leeann Dempster wants to run on the pitch dig up a piece of turf and sit on the crossbar it'll be fine by me ..... she has pulled off a minor football miracle in the time she has been here, I'm not even talking so much about on the pitch but through the work she has done to help connect the fans and the club.

She might not want to go onto the pitch, but if she does I for one wont quibble about her right to be there .... a wee chant of 'one Leeann Dempster' would be a fitting thank you and I'll be the first to join in if it happens .... hell I might even start it :greengrin

01-05-2017, 11:25 AM
If Leeann Dempster wants to run on the pitch dig up a piece of turf and sit on the crossbar it'll be fine by me ..... she has pulled off a minor football miracle in the time she has been here, I'm not even talking so much about on the pitch but through the work she has done to help connect the fans and the club.

She might not want to go onto the pitch, but if she does I for one wont quibble about her right to be there .... a wee chant of 'one Leeann Dempster' would be a fitting thank you and I'll be the first to join in if it happens .... hell I might even start it :greengrin

Shes helped re-build a lot of burnt bridges and trust with the fans thats for sure. She's just got so much class about her and wants the fans to be involved as much as possible.

She's been absolutely pivotal in the revival of this club.

1van Sprou7e
01-05-2017, 11:38 AM

After the pitch invasion on the 21st I managed to get up right next to the players when they were lifting the trophy and tried starting that chant, few folk joined in but wasn't exactly the ideal situation for a new chant

easty
01-05-2017, 11:42 AM
When we were s**t we had people wailing and moaning that the board and Petrie didn't care about the product on the pitch or our sporting achievements and only interested in balancing the books.

Now that we're winning again and about to pick up our second trophy within 12 months people are moaning at the suggestion of having the chief exec who has overseen our transformation and restored some pride to our club on and off the pitch being part of our on-pitch celebrations with the rest of the team.

You couldn't make it up

What you on about? How is that comparable? If, back when we were ****, people were saying RP should be out on the pitch at the end of the season to be booed and/or pelted with rubbish then I could, maybe, see where you were coming from.

The football pitch is the for football side of the club, the boardroom is for the board.

HFCdeb
01-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Unless you are a woman you have no chance. Sorry.

Do you know many guys named "Deb" like?