PDA

View Full Version : after the fourth celtic goal...

andybev1
29-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Anyone else notice griffiths calling the scorer of the forth something like a f**&ing Ar#$. Just thought it was interesting - thought it was some sort of joke at first but looking at the replay on youtube I think he was ignored for his corner that went to the scorer, while the scorer celebrated with people next to him.

SirDavidsNapper
29-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Anyone else notice griffiths calling the scorer of the forth something like a f**&ing Ar#$.

Just thought it was interesting - thought it was some sort of joke at first but looking at the replay on google I think he was ignored for his corner that went to the scorer, while the scorer celebrated with people next to him.

Noticed that too. Certainly wasn't happy whatever it was

Humo
29-04-2017, 02:08 PM
Rangers fan threw a battery and it hit is head so may have been that

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Curly1875
29-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Think he was yelling about the battery chucked at them

andybev1
29-04-2017, 02:42 PM

Really? they just get worse.

thx, both of you

Ronniekirk
29-04-2017, 02:53 PM

Assault and Battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is It On....
29-04-2017, 02:54 PM
Assault and Battery

Hibs fan incites Rangers supporters shocker.

madhatter
29-04-2017, 02:56 PM

18month investigation on coming

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-04-2017, 02:57 PM

Hopefully someone will be charged.

Elephant Stone
29-04-2017, 02:57 PM

Surprised that Celtic haven't made a statement condemning the provocation by their players.

BullsCloseHibs
29-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Scarf thrown on pitch too.
Not happy pee-pul

29-04-2017, 04:03 PM
Quite a large batter thrown. God knows what it came from. Thankfully I don't think it hit someone but if it had hit someones head that would have been a right sore one!

****bags. Racism, bigotted singing, objects thrown, fans on the park trying to attack players. Welcome to Ibrox Park.

SanFranHibs
29-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Quite a large batter thrown. God knows what it came from. Thankfully I don't think it hit someone but if it had hit someones head that would have been a right sore one!

****bags. Racism, bigotted singing, objects thrown, fans on the park trying to attack players. Welcome to Ibrox Park.

The new clubs life support machine hopefully.

29-04-2017, 04:06 PM

Imagine going a couple of goals up at Ibrox next season in our first game against them since 21/5. They would be going absolutely mental.

BullsCloseHibs
29-04-2017, 04:07 PM
They really are a bunch of inbred shcum

SanFranHibs
29-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Imagine going a couple of goals up at Ibrox next season in our first game against them since 21/5. They would be going absolutely mental.

Yes, with a re-signed Ambrose scoring at least one of them

:greengrin

29-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Yes, with a re-signed Ambrose scoring at least one of them

:greengrin

Lennon storming down the touch line to celebrate with the players. Ahhh

Here's what the huns have to say about the monkey gesture boy and the boy on the pitch!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306844-utter-****/

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306836-the-bear-that-got-on-the-park/

SanFranHibs
29-04-2017, 04:21 PM

Here's what the huns have to say about the monkey gesture boy and the boy on the pitch!

From the latter link:

Was the guy's moment to shine. A 1 2 to Scott Brown's jaw and he would've been the closest thing to a modern day Martin Luther King. A hero.

Think he understands MLK?

:rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
29-04-2017, 04:25 PM

Yip, we need to find a positive from this negative.

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
29-04-2017, 04:25 PM
From the latter link:

Think he understands MLK?

:rolleyes:

You think he means martin luther?

Northernhibee
29-04-2017, 04:26 PM

Police Govan have had their investigation sponsored by Duracell.

It goes on and on and on...

SanFranHibs
29-04-2017, 04:28 PM
You think he means martin luther?

Understandable that a fan of a new club might get his Luthers and his Kings mixed up.

givescotlandfreedom
29-04-2017, 04:30 PM

If that comment on the second link by Superpapac05 is deliberate then he's a really special brand or sick lowlife.

Robinho08
29-04-2017, 04:32 PM
The monkey gesture Sevconian has gone viral. #fud

AltheHibby
29-04-2017, 04:33 PM

You could keep an army of psychiatrists employed for life dealing with that lot. Sometimes eugenics seems like a positive choice.

29-04-2017, 04:40 PM
It beggars belief that theres a whole thread on rangers media expressing disgust and anger that a reporter on twitter has condemed the monkey gestures. Apparently condeming racism is making them a soft touch and "the peepul" aren't happy.

The thread is entitled "utter ****" and i went on thinking they were calling the racist fan an utter **** but no it was the person who was condeming it. How silly of me to think that lot could have just a pinch of human decency between them. Unless your a bigot and a vile human being you aren't welcome in the ibrox support.

Vermin the lot of them. Vile and utterly rotten to the core.

DarlingtonHibee
29-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Yip, we need to find a positive from this negative.

That made me laugh lol!!

weecounty hibby
29-04-2017, 04:55 PM
What about the one who says this country is a republican *****hole and that it is a backward country. Wow just wow. So him hating Catholics and being supportive of racists is forward thinking and modern. If only we could deport some of these idiots then maybe the country would be a better place

Pretty Boy
29-04-2017, 04:59 PM

When I saw the thread title included some kind of 4 letter expletive I thought for a moment the Rangers support could be somewhat redeemed in my eyes and they were condemning the actions but alas.......

Pretty Boy
29-04-2017, 05:03 PM
If that comment on the second link by Superpapac05 is deliberate then he's a really special brand or sick lowlife.

That was my 1st thought as well. I really hope that has been a genuine mistake. Given much of the rest of the content though, I'm sceptical.

Docc109
29-04-2017, 05:05 PM
You think he means martin luther?exactly what I thought, he's getting his Martin Luther's mixed up. 😂😂

hibs#1
29-04-2017, 05:07 PM

Only one word to describe those threads WOW.

They are really are bunch of horrible horrible people.
Hope king puts hee haw money into them and they keep sliding down and down again until they playing in front a few thousand fans every week.

neil7908
29-04-2017, 05:17 PM

I'm honestly staggered by some of the posts. People openly admitting to shouting racist and sectarian things at football games and other posters laughing and joking.

They really are a horrible set of fans, the one or two sane voices are drowned out by hate filled lunatics.

Its just a game of football guys, grow up already.

scooby
29-04-2017, 05:25 PM
Assault and Battery

Brilliant Ronnie, just spat my tea out!

wookie70
29-04-2017, 05:35 PM
The Rangers to change their motto from Scots - aye ready to the English translation of - Ever Ready. The colours are perfect too

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-04-2017, 05:36 PM
just spat my tea out!

Are folk still doing that?

brianmc
29-04-2017, 05:58 PM
I'm honestly staggered by some of the posts. People openly admitting to shouting racist and sectarian things at football games and other posters laughing and joking.

They really are a horrible set of fans, the one or two sane voices are drowned out by hate filled lunatics.

The most worrying thing is half the clowns spouting that patter are the site Admins!

calumhibee1
29-04-2017, 06:23 PM
What about the one who says this country is a republican *****hole and that it is a backward country. Wow just wow. So him hating Catholics and being supportive of racists is forward thinking and modern. If only we could deport some of these idiots then maybe the country would be a better place

I couldn't believe I read that. Absolute ****, and that goes for the majority of Rangers supporters, not a minority. :agree:

29-04-2017, 06:27 PM

Some of the stuff on that site is genuinely disturbing. As I mentioned in my previous post, if you aren't a vile bigot then you stick out like a sore thumb in the rangers support and are even criticized.

There really is no club like the rangers, and thank god for that! They're an embarrassment and a disgrace not only to football but to modern day civilised society.

AltheHibby
29-04-2017, 06:37 PM
"U fail to realise u reporting it to whoever will result in the club being tainted. I've heard some brutal stuff but it's none of my business who says what and I would never ever stick a fellow supporter in for anything as I know that our fans are all decent people who are constantly under attack by media other fans and anyone else who can attack us and I realise that we don't need our own adding to that. He would u like ur son losing everything for being stupid at the football? A quiet word in someone's shell-like would suffice not running straight to a steward or polis and have them losing season books, jobs their liberty and everything else they could lose. It's up to u how u act when u hear something u don't like but at least consider ur fellow fan before u act like usain bolt and stick someone in."

Where do I start with what's wrong with this?

snooky
29-04-2017, 06:41 PM
"U fail to realise u reporting it to whoever will result in the club being tainted. I've heard some brutal stuff but it's none of my business who says what and I would never ever stick a fellow supporter in for anything as I know that our fans are all decent people who are constantly under attack by media other fans and anyone else who can attack us and I realise that we don't need our own adding to that. He would u like ur son losing everything for being stupid at the football? A quiet word in someone's shell-like would suffice not running straight to a steward or polis and have them losing season books, jobs their liberty and everything else they could lose. It's up to u how u act when u hear something u don't like but at least consider ur fellow fan before u act like usain bolt and stick someone in."

Blechley Park

snooky
29-04-2017, 06:41 PM

Bletchley Park

cabbageandribs1875
29-04-2017, 06:42 PM

aw man, the neanderthal likes his 'U's eh

AltheHibby
29-04-2017, 06:43 PM
Bletchley Park

😀

Captain Trips
29-04-2017, 07:09 PM
Hopefully Chic "the bawbag" Young (who I can not exclusively reveal him being an ******** as its common knowledge) saw all the incidents today and will be reporting on in due course.

SMAXXA
29-04-2017, 07:18 PM
Wonder if it will be headlines tomorrow or even get a snippet of the cup final or to balance it out the wee hearts nazi saluter. Brushed under the carpet as the west coast media won't want to upset the locals

Iggy Pope
29-04-2017, 07:31 PM
I feel manky after reading that, which makes me proud to be a taigy tarrier of a fenian.
Lock these *******s up. Together. They'd eventually annihilate one another.

OxoHibby
29-04-2017, 07:43 PM

So why is there a 2 look page thread on hobs. Net about it either report the f''''cars or get over it

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-04-2017, 08:07 PM
So why is there a 2 look page thread on hobs. Net about it either report the f''''cars or get over it

Eh?

Mr White
29-04-2017, 08:14 PM
Eh?

My interpretation is that oxohibby is saying that ignoring or reporting the online bile from sevco fans are the only valid options. Discussing it on hibs.net is seemingly unacceptable. I think.

Pete
29-04-2017, 08:18 PM
My interpretation is that oxohibby is saying that ignoring or reporting the online bile from sevco fans are the only valid options. Discussing it on hibs.net is seemingly unacceptable. I think.

What about Hobs.net though?

Beats the usual gas v electric chat.

Mr White
29-04-2017, 08:22 PM

I'd imagine there's a pretty tough induction for anyone wishing to join hobs.net.

Fisherrow Harp
29-04-2017, 10:40 PM

😂

Deansy
29-04-2017, 11:01 PM

Yet 'It' never thinks to ask itself the question WHY are their fans constantly under attack from the media or other fans ?

Springbank
29-04-2017, 11:58 PM
I'd imagine there's a pretty tough induction for anyone wishing to join hobs.net.

I'm just a fan.
An extractor fan.

AltheHibby
30-04-2017, 08:39 AM
I'm just a fan.
An extractor fan.

I used to have an interest in farm machinery. Not any more. I'm an extractor fan now.

I'll fetch me coat...

Eyrie
30-04-2017, 12:29 PM
I used to have an interest in farm machinery. Not any more. I'm an extractor fan now.

I'll fetch me coat...

A thread hijacked by puns, yet again.

30-04-2017, 12:34 PM

I'm going to try and join before it goes to pot.

Oscar T Grouch
30-04-2017, 01:03 PM
So in summary,

1. It's Celtic's fault for playing so well
2. It's Hibs and Motherwell's fault for not controlling their fans when they play the huns
3. It's the SFAs fault for not chucking Hibs and Motherwell out of Scottish football all together
4. It's societies fault for not accepting that they arra peepul and should be bowed down to at every opportunity
5. It's definitely no the guy who ran onto the pitches fault, he was provoked/was protecting the rangers players/Just a passionate bear wound up by the ****my celtc team
6. But if there is any fault with the pitch invader, its that he didn't assault at least two celtc players while he had the chance
7. It's definitely Hibs fault
8. I could be celtcs fault though
9 It is definitely Hibs fault cause the pitch invaders from the glorious 21st May 2016 weren't hung drawn and quartered in the streets of Govan, ken cause the punishment must fit the crime of disrespecting the mighty bears

Did I miss anything? And that was just the pitch invasion thread :rolleyes:

Lovely bunch of peepul

Houchy
30-04-2017, 01:04 PM

Haha, someone threw a flare as well but he got let off.