View Full Version : Bigot derby, Sky Sports One, noon K.O.

29-04-2017, 06:55 AM
Perhaps the last chance to prevent Celtc going the whole season unbeaten, though I can't see Rangers getting more than a draw at best. What do you think?

29-04-2017, 07:00 AM
Perhaps the last chance to prevent Celtc going the whole season unbeaten, though I can't see Rangers getting more than a draw at best. What do you think?

Not watched any of the old firm games this season and unlikely to see this one. Can't really raise any enthusiasm for the fixture these days and not really that fussed who wins. Mind, a Rangers win could be a laugh to scupper Celtic's unbeaten run though.

29-04-2017, 07:02 AM
90 minutes of sectarianism, a debate on here about who's worse, a statment from the SPFL praising there only being 6 arrests whilst ignoring the fact anyone with the sound turned up in their TV will think Scotland is full of backward, bigoted barstewards, an insightful comment from Andy Walker at the end about how 'it's been great having the biggest derby in the world back' and in between all that Celtic to win by a couple.

That's my prediction.

29-04-2017, 07:07 AM
90 minutes of sectarianism, a debate on here about who's worse, a statment from the SPFL praising their only being 6 arrests whilst ignoring the fact anyone with the sound turned up in their TV will think Scotland is full of backward, bigoted barstewards, an insightful comment from Andy Walker at the end about how 'it's been great having the biggest derby in the world back' and in between all that Celtic to win by a couple.

That's my prediction.

You must be a mind reader, PB :greengrin

29-04-2017, 07:07 AM
90 minutes of sectarianism, a debate on here about who's worse, a statment from the SPFL praising their only being 6 arrests whilst ignoring the fact anyone with the sound turned up in their TV will think Scotland is full of backward, bigoted barstewards, an insightful comment from Andy Walker at the end about how 'it's been great having the biggest derby in the world back' and in between all that Celtic to win by a couple.

That's my prediction.

Plus referee ignores an obvious straight red and is praised for managing the game. Commentators drool over the great atmosphere whilst in the background are songs about religious hatred and murder. No coverage of the aftermath of the hundreds of 999 calls dealing with the violent fallout all over West central Scotland.

What's not to like?

29-04-2017, 07:16 AM
Plus referee ignores an obvious straight red and is praised for managing the game. Commentators drool over the great atmosphere whilst in the background are songs about religious hatred and murder. No coverage of the aftermath of the hundreds of 999 calls dealing with the violent fallout all over West central Scotland.

What's not to like?

Hundreds of 999 calls really ?

29-04-2017, 07:18 AM

It could be higher.

29-04-2017, 07:20 AM

Loads then. Had a tour of Ambulance service call centre few years back and showed large screen monitoring calls and the guy said OF game all the calls were red which signified 999.

29-04-2017, 07:22 AM
i hope celtic pump them silly

HFCdeb
29-04-2017, 07:28 AM
90 minutes of sectarianism, a debate on here about who's worse, a statment from the SPFL praising there only being 6 arrests whilst ignoring the fact anyone with the sound turned up in their TV will think Scotland is full of backward, bigoted barstewards, an insightful comment from Andy Walker at the end about how 'it's been great having the biggest derby in the world back' and in between all that Celtic to win by a couple.

That's my prediction.

Nailed it.

29-04-2017, 07:40 AM
This game has nothing to do with football.

29-04-2017, 07:45 AM
TBH, I don't know what would be worse; reading every day in the paper about 1) Celtc going a season unbeaten or 2) DerHun finally 'returning to greatness' by actually winning a game.

29-04-2017, 07:48 AM
TBH, I don't know what would be worse; reading every day in the paper about 1) Celtc going a season unbeaten or 2) DerHun finally 'returning to greatness' by actually winning a game.

Option 2 is worse for me :greengrin

The longer The Rangers are made to suffer for their cheating the better.

29-04-2017, 07:54 AM

You've convinced me

29-04-2017, 08:22 AM

Its great fun watching the huns suffer defeat every time. How long before the real huns show themselves by way of tearing up places as they become ever enraged at the prospect of forever being old firm pushovers?

glory glory

29-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Wont be watching it. Will be on my way to Ayr.

HFCdeb
29-04-2017, 08:24 AM

Yep. Our main street was in lockdown last night to allow them to have their hate parade. A more loathsome group of people you'll never meet.

29-04-2017, 08:39 AM

That's my prediction.

No one outside of Scotland will have a clue what they are singing about.

Can you honestly make out the words of songs when, for example, West Brom play Swansea?!

When Barca play Real Madrid I'm sure there's a few tasty songs get sung too, does anyone take offence or judge the entire country by them? I doubt it.

Nobody outside of Scotland gives a damn about the old firm game, its fans or it's songs.

29-04-2017, 08:40 AM
Wont be watching it. Will be on my way to Ayr.

Ditto, I'll be on my way to attending the only match that matters to me this weekend.

As for the Old Firm game, I hope it's a boring 0-0 draw, both teams reduced to 8 players, both managers sent to the stand, 500 fans from each team arrested and congestion outside Ibrox that's so bad it takes both sets of fans 4 hours to get home after the game.

Apart from that, I hope everyone enjoys the game.

29-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Don't give a **** about this game. Ayr away today.

29-04-2017, 08:45 AM
No one outside of Scotland will have a clue what they are singing about.

Can you honestly make out the words of songs when, for example, West Brom play Swansea?!

When Barca play Real Madrid I'm sure there's a few tasty songs get sung too, does anyone take offence or judge the entire country by them? I doubt it.

Nobody outside of Scotland gives a damn about the old firm game, its fans or it's songs.

I don't think this is true. It's one of the biggest club games in the world; the only Scottish fixture that attracts a global audience.

29-04-2017, 08:48 AM
I couldnae give a F about this game, but, I do enjoy watchin the Hun gettin humped

29-04-2017, 08:55 AM
Ditto, I'll be on my way to attending the only match that matters to me this weekend.

As for the Old Firm game, I hope it's a boring 0-0 draw, both teams reduced to 8 players, both managers sent to the stand, 500 fans from each team arrested and congestion outside Ibrox that's so bad it takes both sets of fans 4 hours to get home after the game.

:top marks:

29-04-2017, 08:57 AM
I don't think this is true. It's one of the biggest club games in the world; the only Scottish fixture that attracts a global audience.

If we believe the hype that surrounds it :wink:

Lets go with that being true though. Picture fans in bars in Turin, Madrid, Boston, Buenos Aires etc sitting down to watch the game.

Does anyone seriously believe that they are trying to work out the words of the songs being sung then turning to their mates going "see those Scottish folk, they're uneducated bigots the lot of them"!!

Highly unlikely I'd suggest!

29-04-2017, 08:59 AM
This game has nothing to do with football.

Why say things like this, that are so evidently not true. Its a fitba match, of course ot has lots to do with fitba.

29-04-2017, 09:01 AM

Nah dinnae want them to take 4 hrs to get home or we will get stuck in the traffic after our match. Flat tyres all around please 😂

29-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Why say things like this, that are so evidently not true. Its a fitba match, of course ot has lots to do with fitba.

Its just a pity the morons attending wouldnae know what a fitba was, even if it was volleyed intae their bigotted pusses

The Pointer
29-04-2017, 09:11 AM

Coming from the west, I would normally leave the motorway at Govan but because of the likely hold-ups caused by the knuckle-draggers I'll have to leave at Paisley which is a bit more convoluted.

29-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Yep. Our main street was in lockdown last night to allow them to have their hate parade. A more loathsome group of people you'll never meet.

And meanwhile the apologists ignore this kind of outrageous display of sectarianism. These parades have no place in a fair minded society.

HFCdeb
29-04-2017, 09:17 AM
And meanwhile the apologists ignore this kind of outrageous display of sectarianism. These parades have no place in a fair minded society.

An absolute embarrassment and stain on modern Scottish society.

29-04-2017, 09:24 AM
A Hun mate of mine just posted on Facebook that although septic have ran away with the title , Sevco will always have greater status , class and dignity.

I kid you not :greengrin

29-04-2017, 09:24 AM

Thought I was allowed an opinion? My mistake . The football is a distant second if there at all.

29-04-2017, 09:25 AM
Thought I was allowed an opinion? My mistake . The football is a distant second if there at all.

There are 22 boys running about a pitch with a football to be fair so it's a puzzling argument to say "the football isn't there"

29-04-2017, 09:26 AM
A Hun mate of mine just posted on Facebook that although septic have ran away with the title , Sevco will always have greater status , class and dignity.

I kid you not :greengrin

Unsurpassed dignity.

http://i.imgur.com/qZcRi.png

29-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Usual Celtic win inn the fixture imo. Rangers are poor

29-04-2017, 09:36 AM

Of course you are, as am i!

29-04-2017, 09:49 AM
I'd rather Rangers won today but i think Celtic will win by 2 or 3.

29-04-2017, 09:51 AM
An absolute embarrassment and stain on modern Scottish society.

No. No it isn't at all. It reflects their own views and no one else's.

They do do not represent Scotland or Scottish people at all.

If you feel so strongly about it why just moan on here? Write to your MP, now's as good as time as any as they fight for votes.

We we get this every time but no one tries to do anything about it, instead they bump their gums and blame the 'establishment' for turning the other cheek.

You've got a chance to do something about it now, are you going to take it?

Nah, too much hassle eh!!

29-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Want somebody to beat Celtic as long as it's not Rangers or the fuds

29-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Think sevco will kick Celtic off of the park today. 1-0 Huns

29-04-2017, 10:12 AM
Andy Halliday will take to the field feeling like a bulletproof man after the let off last week: horrendous tackle.

I hope Rangers are pumped silly at home. Suspect though it'll be a 2-1/1-0 either way with the media carrying on like Rangers have won the title if they happen to win.

29-04-2017, 10:15 AM
Want somebody to beat Celtic as long as it's not Rangers or the fuds

This, they will be even more unbearable if they don't lose this season.

29-04-2017, 10:32 AM
Andy Halliday will take to the field feeling like a bulletproof man after the let off last week: horrendous tackle.

I hope Rangers are pumped silly at home. Suspect though it'll be a 2-1/1-0 either way with the media carrying on like Rangers have won the title if they happen to win.

Benched :greengrin

linlithgowhibbie
29-04-2017, 10:45 AM
Don't give a **** about this game. Ayr away today.

See you there big G:thumbsup:

29-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Should be 1-0 Celtic. If McGreggor lifts his head then Griffiths has a tap in.

29-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Clear penalty Celtic

29-04-2017, 11:08 AM
1-0 Sinclair (pen)

29-04-2017, 11:08 AM
Monkey chants

ACLeith
29-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Some fans on the pitch? They think it's all over? It is now

Another stonewall penalty. That Bierman looks to be continuing Rangers fine current tradition of utterly ***** full backs.

Gulf between the teams is so big this could be a rout if Celtic actually go for it this time. At Ibrox I think they just might.

Slow mo of the celebration shows a the rangers fan clearly making this gesture

Mantis Toboggan
Some fans on the pitch? They think it's all over? It is now

Coming on to protect the players from another humping

crewetollhibee
29-04-2017, 11:10 AM

Beat me to it, at 6.58 on the clock.

29-04-2017, 11:11 AM
I saw that as well. They truly are a disgusting bunch.

29-04-2017, 11:11 AM
Is it just me that finds it unbelievable that a former Rangers season ticket holder is refereeing this match? Although in fairness he hasn't done anything wrong yet.

29-04-2017, 11:12 AM
Monkey chants

Definitely. That will be the 'class and dignity'.

29-04-2017, 11:14 AM
A Brazilian team was kicked out of their cup competition for the same offence. Wonder if Rangers will get a similar punishment.

Mantis Toboggan
29-04-2017, 11:15 AM
I am most offended at how bad the rangers drummer is. ****ing useless.

29-04-2017, 11:17 AM
I love a good elbow to the face, especially if its right into that moaning face bast... Miller.:top marks

David_D
29-04-2017, 11:18 AM
2-0 Leigh. This could be a rout

Peach ! Well done Sparky

Trophy lift from Leigh. :greengrin

29-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Leigh doing the Halliday "I've got this" hand signs :greengrin

blaikie
Sparky 2-0

Can we please start crowd funding to bring him back!

Great strike Sparky 2-0

Good strike but keeper has to be disappointed. Gets a full hand on it but doesn't ever look like saving it.

crewetollhibee
29-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Leigh doing the Halliday "I've got this" hand signs :greengrin

👍

Couldn't have struck it better

blaikie
I've got less than 3 goals on this .... seemed good at the time!

29-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Rangers have been decent according to Walker! Wtf?

29-04-2017, 11:23 AM
So many Huns dressed as Dundee United fans. Strange :rolleyes:

29-04-2017, 11:23 AM

Decent at being camped in their own half is what he must have meant.

29-04-2017, 11:24 AM

He's doing his best to make it seem like a contest.

How bad is the Premiership if Rangers are the 3rd best team in it btw? I really wish we had drawn them in the semi.

29-04-2017, 11:27 AM
Who's the fenion in the black. Haha he's one of you're own .

Sparky aff the post. Should be 3-0

What are Rangers getting all worked up about? Great challenge. Was in control, studs weren't shown, was low and he played the ball clean as a whistle.

Wish either of the shots had gone in to see the sheer carnage that would have ensued.

What game is walker watching, that was a great tackle, nothing wrong with it

mghibs
What a tackle!

Great Tackle on Miserable Miller, but Walker says its a booking.:confused: Fud.

So monkey chants earlier now signing about feinians .

Dignity and class eh ?

29-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Walker is the worst summariser ever.

I thought that was a fair challenge on Miller. Hard but fair

So monkey chants earlier now signing about feinians .

Dignity and class eh ?

It's alright though because no one understands it apparently.

blaikie
Millwall of the north!

HFCdeb
29-04-2017, 11:29 AM
No. No it isn't at all. It reflects their own views and no one else's.

They do do not represent Scotland or Scottish people at all.

If you feel so strongly about it why just moan on here? Write to your MP, now's as good as time as any as they fight for votes.

We we get this every time but no one tries to do anything about it, instead they bump their gums and blame the 'establishment' for turning the other cheek.

You've got a chance to do something about it now, are you going to take it?

Nah, too much hassle eh!!

I love that you assume I've not contacted my MP about this.

29-04-2017, 11:29 AM
This could be hilarious if Celtic take 5 or more of them. I want them to lose the plot - on the pitch, fighting each other, the lot

29-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Sitter from Sinclair.

Must be a hell of a breeze at Ibrox to blow all those half full drinks cups onto the park every time Celtic get a corner, throw in etc.

BH Hibs
29-04-2017, 11:31 AM
This could be hilarious if Celtic take 5 or more of them. I want them to lose the plot - on the pitch, fighting each other, the lot

This and plenty of it cmon Celtic stop fannying about.

29-04-2017, 11:31 AM
I thought that was a fair challenge on Miller. Hard but fair

Good solid challenge there. Commentator Andy Walker "you can't come in at that speed and power" Really mate?!

29-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Sitter from Sinclair.

Must be a hell of a breeze at Ibrox to blow all those half full drinks cups onto the park every time Celtic get a corner, throw in etc.

Should be 5-0 on good chances so far.

29-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Good solid challenge there. Commentator Andy Walker "you can't come in at that speed and power" Really mate?!

He's a prick, a one hundred percent full fat prick.

29-04-2017, 11:33 AM
The game that's shown here on the Sports-channels whilst the rest of the world airs it on Nature-channels.

29-04-2017, 11:34 AM

Quite incredible comment by Walker.

29-04-2017, 11:34 AM

Walker is a plum and the challenge was superb.

BH Hibs
29-04-2017, 11:36 AM
He's now saying Windass wasn't booked when you can see the ref holding the yellow card up in the same shot. What a knob.

29-04-2017, 11:41 AM
the buns players getting tremendous backing from their fans eh

29-04-2017, 11:42 AM
It's totally one sided but Cetc have wasted some right good chances to score more.

29-04-2017, 11:44 AM
This isn't even men versus boys it's much much more severe, I haven't watched much of that league since we were out of it but the gulf in class here is scary, poor Huns haha

29-04-2017, 11:46 AM
This has been like watching Barcelona play Leith schoolboys

ACLeith
29-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Beaton plays past added time when one team attacking. Mr Consistent.

29-04-2017, 11:48 AM
Half time. 2-0 going on 10-0.

29-04-2017, 11:50 AM
The huns are woeful, I'm expecting another few goals for Celtic, they are rampant.

29-04-2017, 11:50 AM
Miller wasn't far away there. Could have been another lesson in why you need to take your chances.

Hibs1972
29-04-2017, 11:52 AM
the buns players getting tremendous backing from their fans eh
Just went on looked on their forum,suffice to say they are no best pleased about today's performance,quite a few want them to just go out and break their legs,Broony preferably but anyone will do!! Very colourful language being used as well,dear oh dear!:greengrin

29-04-2017, 11:52 AM
Miller wasn't far away there. Could have been another lesson in why you need to take your chances.

Yes, if Rangers get the next goal it's game on, when it should be well and truly game over.

29-04-2017, 11:54 AM
very poor finishing from the sellick forwards, that lad griffiths the biggest culprit can see sellick off loading him at the seasons end

29-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Sparky 2-0

Can we please start crowd funding to bring him back!

Whatever it takes!

29-04-2017, 11:57 AM
McMoist's voice got that high pitched when he was talking there that my dug started barking.

29-04-2017, 12:00 PM
very poor finishing from the sellick forwards, that lad griffiths the biggest culprit can see sellick off loading him at the seasons end

Think he would be a bench warmer at er, that said, might be worth a punt.

blaikie
29-04-2017, 12:00 PM
From a national team perspective it's good to see a Scottish spine to that Celtic team, don't like giving any of the ugly sisters credit but guys like Tierney and Armstrong should be regulars for Scotland!

29-04-2017, 12:04 PM
From a national team perspective it's good to see a Scottish spine to that Celtic team, don't like giving any of the ugly sisters credit but guys like Tierney and Armstrong should be regulars for Scotland!
Said the same last week. Gordon, McGreggor, Tierney, Armstrong and Griffiths all playing together every week can only be good for Scotland.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

29-04-2017, 12:04 PM
Celtic are ****ed, Halliday is on now.

29-04-2017, 12:06 PM
McMoist's voice got that high pitched when he was talking there that my dug started barking.

Not easy viewing for Ally. I thought he was going break down.

29-04-2017, 12:06 PM
He's got it under control!

blaikie
29-04-2017, 12:07 PM
Said the same last week. Gordon, McGreggor, Tierney, Armstrong and Griffiths all playing together every week can only be good for Scotland.

Shame they don't have a decent Scottish centre half though!!

29-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Think he would be a bench warmer at er, that said, might be worth a punt.

rumours are sellick willing to sell for 150k

or was that wolves :greengrin

chinaman
29-04-2017, 12:09 PM
How mince are scottish refs , easy yellow card but the prick chose to ignore it. Yellow *******

29-04-2017, 12:09 PM

I didn't know McGreggor was Scottish. Has he been in any squads yet?

edit. I'm an idiot, I'm confusing him with Roberts

29-04-2017, 12:11 PM
3-zilch

29-04-2017, 12:11 PM
Sparky should have a hat trick

29-04-2017, 12:12 PM
He is, and he's not.

As I type he makes it 3.

29-04-2017, 12:13 PM
If I was a wife of a The Rangers fan I'd be off to my mum's for the night:agree:

He is, and he's not.

As I type he makes it 3.

I think he is. I edited my post, but not in time :greengrin

This could get humiliating.......which is pleasing :greengrin:greengrin

has there ever been a 10-0 scoreline in the bigot derby ?

29-04-2017, 12:14 PM

This. 7 for me please.

29-04-2017, 12:15 PM
has there ever been a 10-0 scoreline in the bigot derby ?

Everyone knows you stop at round figures in derbies i.e. 7

29-04-2017, 12:16 PM
At some point the Huns won't accept countless more humpings from Septic and the purse strings will be unleashed in a failing effort to compete, leading to the creation of The The Rangers:agree:

29-04-2017, 12:17 PM
Everyone knows you stop at round figures in derbies i.e. 7

:7: will never be rounder than :0:

29-04-2017, 12:18 PM

edit. I'm an idiot, I'm confusing him with Roberts

Gordon Strachan doesn't like selecting players called McGreggor

29-04-2017, 12:19 PM
At some point the Huns won't accept countless more humpings from Septic and the purse strings will be unleashed in a failing effort to compete, leading to the creation of The The Rangers:agree:

then the huns could sing

the the rangers
no one likes us
that's a fact

If I was a Rangers fan I think I'd hate every player in this team except Miller. At least he actually looks like he gives a toss even if the years are finally catching up with his legs.

Fair play to the Huns who are still in the stadium. It's the ultimate nightmare of the football fan to witness this at home against your fiercest rivals.

blaikie
29-04-2017, 12:20 PM
Wee Pedro will be lucky to see Christmas in Govan going by this!

29-04-2017, 12:20 PM
This is quite funny, as much as I cannae stand Celtic they've certainly been reliable at topping up the wallet in these OF games.

29-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Scotland team of:

Gordon

Tierney (at rb where he still excelled before)
Hanlon
Hanley
Robertson

McGregor
Brown
McGinn

Armstrong
Burke

Griffiths

ACLeith
29-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Fair play to the Huns .....

Wash your mouth out sir!

29-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Wash your mouth out sir!

Apologies :greengrin

29-04-2017, 12:24 PM
Fair play to the Huns who are still in the stadium. It's the ultimate nightmare of the football fan to witness this at home against your fiercest rivals.

Nah, **** them. Hope celtc get more and humiliate them on their own patch.

29-04-2017, 12:25 PM
4-0. Should be about 15 now.

Oooft that's 4 and 20 minutes still to play.

I'm going to wager on it being 6.

ACLeith
Apologies :greengrin

Accepted especially as it's the equal worst home defeat against them now

wpj
Route now

29-04-2017, 12:26 PM
Was that a battery Sparky had in his hand after the aftermath of goal 4?

0-4

The stands are emptying now.

blaikie
29-04-2017, 12:27 PM
Can see this being 6/7 ..... pleasing

I was very close to putting a tenner on 4-0 Celtc at 25/1 on Betfair. Scunnered noo.

#Pray4Zombies

O dear 4 nowt and still 25 to go!! Very pleasing.

Some right sneaky sly kicks after the ball was away by sevco players on Roberts.

If I was Pedro I'd do a Levein and go 4-6-0, I wouldn't risk making it 1-4 and then having the risk of being killed as a club again:agree:

Well done Andy Halliday for making a huge difference since coming on, good to see he's got everything under control AGAIN. :top marks

29-04-2017, 12:28 PM
Can Pedro survive this?

Theinsider
29-04-2017, 12:28 PM

Thats exactly what i was about to post. Looked a big one also. Presumably thrown from the crowd. You didn't need to be a special type of li reader to see what he thought of it. I also assumed he was trying to get someones attention with no joy.

29-04-2017, 12:29 PM
Hun scarf launched onto the park. Glorious.

portyhibernian
The Rangers are really poor, not laid a glove on Celtic today. Still 20 to play, could be a real embarrassing result for them.

Looked like it. Wonder if this will end up in Ref's report??

29-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Scarf on the pitch. Where have I seen that before.

Hun scarves thrown on the pitch :lolrangers:

Throwing batteries, ****ing disgusting behaviour.

Just goes to show once again that they don't take being skelped very well. Scotland's shame.

Rangers Media is an enjoyable read today :greengrin

29-04-2017, 12:31 PM
Well done Andy Halliday for making a huge difference since coming on, good to see he's got everything under control AGAIN. :top marks

To be fair he's still recovering from the party he had after scoring the winner in last years cup final

29-04-2017, 12:31 PM
So pitch incursion, monkey chants/imitations and stuff thrown!!!

Wonder if we will see Regan, Doncaster and co with a statement at end of game!

29-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Rangers Media is an enjoyable read today :greengrin
Any links? I could do with some more laughing.....

Waghorn adding his own brand of comedy to proceedings.

speedy_gonzales

Leigh Griffiths doing a "Lee Wallace" there, but who the hell takes a D cell battery to the football with the intent to throw it on the field of play?

HibeeLR
29-04-2017, 12:33 PM
You'd be hard pushed to pick who's the worse player between Waghorn and Garner, both awful 😂😂

29-04-2017, 12:35 PM
the cry was we surrender

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306621-the-official-rangers-v-tarriers-match-thread/?page=49

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306801-someones-going-to-get-seriously-injured/

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306799-dave-king/

crewetollhibee
29-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Stuart Armstrong's turning into a helluva player. Thought GMS would have been the better of the 2 signings from United.

Throwing batteries, ****ing disgusting behaviour.

Just goes to show once again that they don't take being skelped very well. Scotland's shame.

Should have their ground closed for this sort of behaviour

Very elequently put ( I have faith in the swear filter )
-----------------------------------
i swear to ****. king better get this ***** sorted out. my season ticket is getting tossed tae ****. "it's who you are" aye ****ing right. these ****ing ****s are right when they say we aren't rangers anymore. we are just a ****ing diddy team now.

****ing sick of this team. spineless *******s the lot of them. get tae **** king.

He's a p****.

Full of birthday card p*** and when it comes to the crunch he's happy being the bridesmaid to the paedophiles.

Would people stand for this if Green and Ashley were still in the boardroom?

It's ok they are Rangers men!!!

29-04-2017, 12:39 PM
That Garnier gadgey is defo a hun eh..Dirty little sneaky barsteward

29-04-2017, 12:39 PM
comeback is on

Jag7
29-04-2017, 12:42 PM
Down load modbro and you get all the sky channels free !

29-04-2017, 12:43 PM
Why was Waghorn not booked there or did I miss it.

Garner is a dirty wee sneaky laddie with sly kicks at players on way down!!

blaikie
29-04-2017, 12:44 PM
They singing there's only one Graham Murty ....

29-04-2017, 12:45 PM
The Rangers just died as a club. Again.

crewetollhibee
29-04-2017, 12:46 PM
Deid.

chinaman
Thats exactly what i was about to post. Looked a big one also. Presumably thrown from the crowd. You didn't need to be a special type of li reader to see what he thought of it. I also assumed he was trying to get someones attention with no joy.

The SFA will say it fell out of sparky shorts.
Those goddamn hibs fans AGAIN

dalkeith stu
The Rangers now dead as a club......again!!

29-04-2017, 12:47 PM
The Rangers now dead as a club......again!!

Mair lives than yer pet cat :greengrin

29-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Got to say Rodgers has transformed Celtc from the Deila team. Also got to say Rangers are horrendous :greengrin

29-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Did anyone notice the scarf being launched from the main stand as the 5th goal was going in. You could see it when they showed the slow mo from behind the goals.

29-04-2017, 12:49 PM
this game should have been on Sky comedy channel

blaikie
29-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Got to say Rodgers has transformed Celtc from the Deila team. Also got to say Rangers are horrendous :greengrin

Mostly the same team minus Dembele and Sinclair, just shows the merits of appointing a strong manager!

Leigh Griffiths doing a "Lee Wallace" there, but who the hell takes a D cell battery to the football with the intent to throw it on the field of play?

You forget that Rangers fans are from a time when personal stereos just made an appearance. It was probably flat from having to fast forward to the end of the tape, so he can get the start of the first song on side 2.

No injury time added?

No injury time at all? Hardly ever see that.

29-04-2017, 12:51 PM
utter humiliation on and off the park again for the buns

29-04-2017, 12:52 PM
Through gritted teeth........Celtic are an outstanding team.:top marks

29-04-2017, 12:53 PM
has their been any team with more than 100 points ?

29-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Should have been 10-1, but I'm sure they'll take it.

29-04-2017, 12:55 PM
https://media.tenor.co/images/5bab3fd00a4461d07e44c5aa82e3f049/tenor.gif

guthrie01
29-04-2017, 12:56 PM
http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/306621-the-official-rangers-v-tarriers-match-thread/?page=49

"We have the Portuguese Ian Cathro at the helm."

29-04-2017, 12:56 PM
Do not fany facing playing Celtic next season but as for the rest. BRING IT ON.

29-04-2017, 12:58 PM

Absolutely. That chronic Rangers team are third! We should be aiming for a good placing at the top end.

29-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Monkey gestures to Sinclair, batteries and other objects thrown at celtic players, fans on the pitch trying to attack celtic players, more bigotted songs.

Yep, classy bunch Rangers are. ****. Utter utter ****.

29-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Big Pedro's turned things round at The Rangers..........5-1 to 1-5.:cb

29-04-2017, 01:00 PM

Don't believe the hype no one apart from ex pats give a rats ass about this game.

29-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Through gritted teeth........Celtic are an outstanding team.:top marks

They are unfortunatly. Not arse sooking them or having a "celtic love in" but it's there for everyone to see that Celtic are just miles ahead of everyone else in the country.

Rangers fans love to kid themselves that the gulf between them and celtic is closing but the reality is that Rangers are absolutely miles away from giving Celtic any sort of title challenge. Unless the huns go and absolutely smash the bank again then celtic will get 10 in a row.

magpie1892
29-04-2017, 01:04 PM
"We have the Portuguese Ian Cathro at the helm."

From RM: 'Is it to early to say Pedro has been a mistake and go and appoint McInnes?'

Not at all, provided you can pay up three years of Pedro's contract and then buy out McInnes and hand him a gash squad with no money to improve it.

Go for it, huns!

29-04-2017, 01:06 PM
Monkey gestures to Sinclair, batteries and other objects thrown at celtic players, fans on the pitch trying to attack celtic players, more bigotted songs.

Nothing will be done, mate. We all know it.

29-04-2017, 01:06 PM
It's all about how Celtic get on in Europe now.

29-04-2017, 01:19 PM
No injury time added?

Ref just putting them out their misery I guess. 5-1 flattered rangers big time.

blaikie
29-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Swally looks raging!

davemcbain
29-04-2017, 01:24 PM
To pull together this thread and several others, it has been confirmed that the battery Sparky had in his hand after the 4th goal did not come from the crowd.....it dropped out from Kenny Millers pacemaker. :worms:

I'll get my coat

29-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Well I'm no fan of Celtic, but at the moment they really look like an extremely good team, and IMO it's mostly down to the manager. There's several players, really good players, who don't get a game for them. We all know how good Griffiths is, and if Dembele wasn't injured he wouldn't be getting a game just now. Never mind going through this season unbeaten, they could easily do exactly the same next season. From a Hibs perspective, there might be 1 or 2 players outside the managers plans who could do a job for us, but that'll come down to how much we have to spend.

29-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Hun-media

'Suppose there is some money to spend in the Summer. Does anybody want to give it to Pedro based on what we've seen so far?

How many games has Caixinha been in charge of - 3-4 ?. Isn't even allowed the luxury/time to bring in his own players he rates but already there's some of the knuckle-scrapers doubting him ??. Truly going 'Cold Turkey' from all the years of cheating is proving almost impossible for the majority of the hordes. The same can be said of what's going on at the PBS just now so from that point of view, I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed Scottish Football quite so much as I am just now - superb !

29-04-2017, 01:32 PM

Nonsense! Lets get it right up them!

29-04-2017, 01:34 PM
Nonsense! Lets get it right up them!

bang on . Their unbeaten run will end at Easter Road :greengrin

29-04-2017, 01:38 PM
Big Pedro's turned things round at The Rangers..........5-1 to 1-5.:cb

:hilarious:hilarious

CathroMustStay
29-04-2017, 01:49 PM

Amen.

GIRFUY Sevco knuckle dragging bigots!

magpie1892
29-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Hun-media

'Suppose there is some money to spend in the Summer. Does anybody want to give it to Pedro based on what we've seen so far?

How many games has Caixinha been in charge of - 3-4 ?. Isn't even allowed the luxury/time to bring in his own players he rates but already there's some of the knuckle-scrapers doubting him ??. Truly going 'Cold Turkey' from all the years of cheating is proving almost impossible for the majority of the hordes. The same can be said of what's going on at the PBS just now so from that point of view, I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed Scottish Football quite so much as I am just now - superb !

They've actually got a point. Caixinha's got no managerial pedigree whatsoever. I've seen the 'Qatar Stars League' (in which his side finished 9 from 14 last season) and it ain't pretty. I wouldn't give him two bob to spend.

That said, the huns are completely skint anyway so he'll likely get about £150,000 to spend or something.

29-04-2017, 01:58 PM
They've actually got a point. Caixinha's got no managerial pedigree whatsoever. I've seen the 'Qatar Stars League' (in which his side finished 9 from 14 last season) and it ain't pretty. I wouldn't give him two bob to spend.

That said, the huns are completely skint anyway so he'll likely get about £150,000 to spend or something.

He could get Griffiths.

magpie1892
29-04-2017, 02:00 PM
He could get Griffiths.

Derek Griffiths (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Griffiths), perhaps.

Fuzzywuzzy
29-04-2017, 02:04 PM
Anyone needing cheering up today look no further than the bears den. Any thread, doesn't matter. The seethe is outstanding

29-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Anyone needing cheering up today look no further than the bears den. Any thread, doesn't matter. The seethe is outstanding

Had a look and very enjoyable. If it wasn't for the F word and the C word they couldn't string one sentence together. They have Cathro version 2 as well.

29-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Have to say the Celtic centre backs are not nearly as goals d as they think they are.OK for Scotland but not Europe.Wouldn't be surprised to see Rogers strengthening there.

29-04-2017, 07:16 PM
I was in car and listening to it on BBC Scotland there was no crowd noise at all really during commentary that I could hear. Is that the BBC in denial of sectarian songs and just wanting to hide from it?

29-04-2017, 07:19 PM
Hiding it.

w pilton hibby
29-04-2017, 07:29 PM
I was in car and listening to it on BBC Scotland there was no crowd noise at all really during commentary that I could hear. Is that the BBC in denial of sectarian songs and just wanting to hide from it?

BBC wouldn't have commentators at Ibrox. They are still in dispute with Sevco as Sevco have banned Chris McLauchlin from Ibrox. Also the reason there were no BBC manager interviews after the match.

Commentary was probably done on the Sky feed from a studio in the BBC.

29-04-2017, 07:41 PM
It was a record win for Celtic at Ibrox. Is there anywhere in the world where a team wearing green and white has scored a bigger away win against their city rivals?

OxoHibby
29-04-2017, 07:47 PM
So if there is no infirm anymore why is there a multi page thread on here acknowledging their existence?

29-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Alex Rae - We need a player like John McGinn . Pity he's one of them

29-04-2017, 08:00 PM
It was a record win for Celtic at Ibrox. Is there anywhere in the world where a team wearing green and white has scored a bigger away win against their city rivals?

Good question!

I know a Jambo who says he knows everything about football - I'll ask him.

29-04-2017, 08:22 PM

Let me think about that....

29-04-2017, 09:01 PM
Only '8 arrests'....

29-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Only '8 arrests'....

And two of them were for under age drinking.

The Pointer
29-04-2017, 09:40 PM
Don't know if it has a connection to this thread but it's funny anyway.

After the game I stopped at the traffic lights in Byres Road in the West End of Glasgow, when a guy leant out a second floor window and chucked out a candelabra which shattered on the bus shelter below. Nobody bothered about it (and there were a few folk about) and the guy just went back inside and shut the window.

An everyday occurrence in the weege?

29-04-2017, 09:47 PM

After the game I stopped at the traffic lights in Byres Road in the West End of Glasgow, when a guy leant out a second floor window and chucked out a candelabra which shattered on the bus shelter below. Nobody bothered about it (and there were a few folk about) and the guy just went back inside and shut the window.

Liberace is a Rangers man?

29-04-2017, 10:24 PM

If you had been there ten minutes earlier you would have seen the piano. :wink:

vuefrom1875
29-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Hiding it.

There in denial.

29-04-2017, 10:36 PM
So if there is no infirm anymore why is there a multi page thread on here acknowledging their existence?
Cause it was on the tele. Hun baiting should be actively encouraged.

29-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Old Rangers will be turning in its grave.

29-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Liberace is a Rangers man?

Nah. Like Mercer - he's deid.

29-04-2017, 10:56 PM

The area is full of BBC people.Probably an artistic tiff.

30-04-2017, 09:08 AM
The area is full of BBC people.Probably an artistic tiff.

Just be banter

30-04-2017, 11:28 AM

Enjoyable watching the foaming at the mouth seethe but some of the stuff on there is genuinely quite disturbing. Absolute dregs, vile vile people.

HFCdeb
30-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Enjoyable watching the foaming at the mouth seethe but some of the stuff on there is genuinely quite disturbing. Absolute dregs, vile vile people.

I had a look and got no "enjoyment" from reading the sick, evil stuff written. Saddens and baffles me that these types exist, let alone have an open forum to spout their hatred.

Mikers110
30-04-2017, 01:05 PM
Apologists for them maintain that they are only Saturday afternoon bigots and it's just a bit of harmless banter; my a##e it is. One look at that vile site soon makes you realise that their warped views on anything that doesn't fit into their cretinous slant on religion is 24/7.

30-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Looking forward to reading Keith Jackson's take on Celtic players being attacked and how supporters of Rangers are the common denominator

30-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Looking forward to reading Keith Jackson's take on Celtic players being attacked and how supporters of Rangers are the common denominator

Well you will be waiting a while then.

30-04-2017, 04:01 PM
You'd be hard pushed to pick who's the worse player between Waghorn and Garner, both awful 😂😂

Rumoured £3m transfer budget has got them fuming and that's before the £900k due to Preston NE this summer for Garner 😂

30-04-2017, 04:03 PM

"Saw a stat on twitter that they b#stards have scored more League goals at Ibrox this season than Waghorn and Garner combined, ****ing grim" 😂😂

HFCdeb
30-04-2017, 04:14 PM
Rumoured £3m transfer budget has got them fuming and that's before the £900k due to Preston NE this summer for Garner 😂

£900,000? Surely not? Is that true? 😂😂

30-04-2017, 06:36 PM
£900,000? Surely not? Is that true? 😂😂

Either way they are Donald ducked. The penny is dropping with some of the Hun support that Dave 'glib and shameless liar' King has, well, shamelessly lied about how much money they would have to spend. As mentioned, the rumour is a summer budget of around £3 million, which, if true, is a tiny fraction of what they need to compete for the title. Unless someone comes along with a blank cheque, Rangers are going to be miles behind Celtic for many years.

30-04-2017, 06:44 PM
Either way they are Donald ducked. The penny is dropping with some of the Hun support that Dave 'glib and shameless liar' King has, well, shamelessly lied about how much money they would have to spend. As mentioned, the rumour is a summer budget of around £3 million, which, if true, is a tiny fraction of what they need to compete for the title. Unless someone comes along with a blank cheque, Rangers are going to be miles behind Celtic for many years.

Competing for the title ? They need to be more worried about how they're going to compete with the Dons, Hearts and Hibs for European football. No one fears Sevco and everyone will enjoy taking them head on. They are a basket case of a club with mediocre players, and big ideas. If it wasn't for the favours they receive week in week our from the officials and establishment, they'd be bottom 6 fodder.

Cannot wait for us tackling that mob again next season :flag:

magpie1892
30-04-2017, 06:53 PM
£900,000? Surely not? Is that true? ����

Garner cost £225,000.

The £1.8m figure was a combination of the actual fee sevco paid for Garner, the agents' fees, Garner's salary over the course of the deal signed at Greyskull, loyalty bonuses, anticipated win bonuses, and so on. Lots of clubs do this to make it look as if they are splashing the cash when they are not.

Newcastle have been doing this for years while Ashley has been in charge. For example, in 1996 (a decade before Ashley turned up), NUFC paid Blackburn £15m for Alan Shearer. £15m was the sum the selling club received. A couple of years back, NUFC supposedly paid Monaco £6m for Emmanuel Riviere - aye, right. The transfer Monaco received for the player was £1.8m, and the rest was rolled up as above.

It's also a good way for owners to trouser money that has supposedly been spent on transfer fees. Ashley is a known thief, and this is why HMRC are at St James' Park all the time.