https://youtu.be/EQ0S-JRMmuI

Well done James Keatings.:aok:

18Hibee75
26-04-2017, 09:33 PM
Ambrose isny caring!

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

SaulGoodman
26-04-2017, 09:34 PM
Oft Goalie never covered himself in glory there.

Sammy7nil
26-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Two things
How bad is that keeper dear oh dear
No celebration, look of joy or indeed any reaction from Efe

Lancs Harp
26-04-2017, 09:39 PM
Nice strike Keats but yeah no gold star for the keeper.

high bee
26-04-2017, 09:40 PM
It's was easier to save. No idea how he's missed that but won't complain... karma after their 2nd.

Onion
26-04-2017, 09:41 PM
Goalie did well to get out of the way of the FK.

Nice to win a game we didn't really deserve to :thumbsup:

wookie70
26-04-2017, 10:01 PM
Their Keeper looked poor throughout. Very poor goalkeeping for the freekick

one day maybe...
26-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Keatings on fire 🔥 😬

26-04-2017, 11:08 PM
Oft Goalie never covered himself in glory there.

Wonder if he had 3-2 home win on his fixed odds.
Great job of jumping out the way. :top marks

Big90inOz
26-04-2017, 11:34 PM
WTF was he getting upset with the defence for ? It was his to save all day long

NZ Green
27-04-2017, 03:44 AM
No celebration, look of joy or indeed any reaction from Efe Efe was one of the best on the park today, you can see he dragged his defenders away from goal to make some space for the shot. He pumps his fists when it goes in, after 93 minutes of running just about everywhere he wasnt exactly going to be pulling his Ambrose Somersault™

Nameless
27-04-2017, 04:48 AM

He does a wee fist pump. He was probably knackered, and didn't fancy sprinting after Keats to celebrate the goal - it was injury time after all.

GreenLake
27-04-2017, 05:10 AM
We seem to beat crappy teams 3.2 quite a lot.

Pretty Boy
27-04-2017, 05:45 AM
At the game I thought it had far more pace on it. No wonder the defender is raging at the keeper, very poor goal to lose.

I did say Keatings had to go that side though as there was no space to get it up and down over the wall. Once you get it on target you never know.

Brooster
27-04-2017, 05:54 AM
Well done Keats. Its not easy to beat a wall which is 6 yards from the ball.

Onion
27-04-2017, 06:12 AM

One of the great joys of promotion, is we get to leave incompetent referees like last night's behind in the lower leagues....

.. and replace them with a whole new set of OF lovin' cretins :greengrin

Keith_M
27-04-2017, 06:20 AM
It was nice of you to post the video of the goal... as half the crowd had already left and probably missed it

:duck:

:greengrin

DaveF
27-04-2017, 06:45 AM
Two things
How bad is that keeper dear oh dear

He was pretty much the same when McGregor scored against QOS. I don't think there is anything in it, other than he sometimes just can't be bothered to expend more energy than he has to!

Crap goalkeeping though. No wonder all the players were raging with him.

Hibee87
27-04-2017, 07:23 AM
Thought Efe was great for our winner. He made the wall smaller by one by making he last raith boy follow him in the box giving keatings more space to aim at. Kepper should have done better granted by the space in which keats got to aim through was down to Efe pulling the man out the wall

Marco G
27-04-2017, 08:19 AM
Yep, ref paced it out then stopped when he couldn't get past the Raith wall, but worked for us! Keats took a great free kick imo, difficult to blame the keeper. If you look you see keeper takes a step to his left to cover it going over the wall. By the time he sees the ball to his right it's too late. Great strike, credit where due.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Lancs Harp
27-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Yep, ref paced it out then stopped when he couldn't get past the Raith wall, but worked for us! Keats took a great free kick imo, difficult to blame the keeper. If you look you see keeper takes a step to his left to cover it going over the wall. By the time he sees the ball to his right it's too late. Great strike, credit where due.

Not for me fella. Keeper made a right mess of it. He shouldnt be moving to his left, thats what the wall is for, keeper covers one side, the wall covers the other. Mind you I'll take it every day of the week.

Marco G
27-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Not for me fella. Keeper made a right mess of it. He shouldnt be moving to his left, thats what the wall is for, keeper covers one side, the wall covers the other. Mind you I'll take it every day of the week.
But that is what keepers do! Wall covers it going low, keeper tries to cover it if it goes over the wall, while also trying to cover the gap not covered by the wall. I think that about covers it afaiac. Anyway agree, made for a happy ending (and I did stay to end, right behind the goals). 😂

SlickShoes
27-04-2017, 09:11 AM
I can't believe the main take away folk have from this is to have a go at Efe Ambrose, a player that has played a huge part in winning us the league and fitted in to a whole new team like he had been here for years.

Efe has been amazing and stopped us doing the usual Paul Hanlon is missing slide in to oblivion.

Should he personally apologise for not doing 4 backflips every time we score?

JimBHibees
27-04-2017, 09:14 AM

Couldnt believe he didnt save that, seemed to go through his hands and then to have the cheeck to shout at the wall. :greengrin

DaveF
27-04-2017, 09:17 AM
I can't believe the main take away folk have from this is to have a go at Efe Ambrose, a player that has played a huge part in winning us the league and fitted in to a whole new team like he had been here for years.

Efe has been amazing and stopped us doing the usual Paul Hanlon is missing slide in to oblivion.

Should he personally apologise for not doing 4 backflips every time we score?

Couple of posts at most commenting on his lack of celebration, but no-one is 'having a go'. I think you are over egging it a bit.

Renfrew_Hibby
27-04-2017, 10:02 AM
And they let Laidlaw go to us?

iwasthere1972
27-04-2017, 11:15 AM
It was nice of you to post the video of the goal... as half the crowd had already left and probably missed it

I wasn't leaving at 2-2 going into added time. Anything can happen as it did on 21 May 2016. :wink:

Albanian Hibs
27-04-2017, 11:17 AM

It was. My 5 year old dragged me away on 80 mins when game was 1-1 cause he was cold and tired.

IGRIGI
27-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Don't think the goalie helped himself by dancing about like he was auditioning for Strictly prior to Kea tings taking the shot.

brog
27-04-2017, 11:30 AM
Should have been a pen anyway! The player who handballed has one foot on the line & the other inside. His hand appears to be a bit behind his forward foot, ie the one on the line.

InchHibby
27-04-2017, 07:19 PM

This is something that has always annoyed me, the ten yard pace out by the ref for free kicks.
Time and time again it's no more than six yards, and if we're wrong and it is ten yards then my back green is a half mile long.

Scouse Hibee
27-04-2017, 07:34 PM

Yes, the foul took place virtually on the
18 yard line, the ref had twelve yards between that and the 6 yard box to clearly realise the wall was not 10 yards.