PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren and the Relegation Scrap

Dashing Bob S
25-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Strange that they've been one of the strongest teams in the division in recent weeks, yet there's still a very strong chance that they will go down. Yogi is steadying the Raith ship and the Buddies could have run out of games.

As we've been linked to Mallan, Morgan etc relegation for them would probably suit us financially. Would you be happy to see us put them to the sword at ER?

Sir David Gray
25-04-2017, 06:42 PM
They've actually only won one of their last four matches which is why they're still down there.

snooky
25-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Strange that they've been one of the strongest teams in the division in recent weeks, yet there's still a very strong chance that they will go down. Yogi is steadying the Raith ship and the Buddies could have run out of games.

As we've been linked to Mallan, Morgan etc relegation for them would probably suit us financially. Would you be happy to see us put them to the sword at ER?

Tell them to play in blue tops and they'll be fine.

Jones28
25-04-2017, 07:02 PM
I like saints a don't want to see them go down. Much rather Ayr went down even if it did mean us getting Mallon on the cheap.

PeeKay
25-04-2017, 07:04 PM
I hope it's settled before our final game. Neither McGinn nor McGregor will be happy if Hibs are ultimately responsible for the Buddies relegation.

hibbysam
25-04-2017, 07:50 PM

1 win in last 4 says to me that Yogi hasn't really steadied any ship. The fact the other sides haven't picked up many points in that time is why Raith are still ahead. Huge game for them on Saturday though against St Nirren, winner will probably be safe, then they finish against Ayr. If Raith lose both they will, at best, be in the relegation play off.

mjhibby
25-04-2017, 08:46 PM
1 win in last 4 says to me that Yogi hasn't really steadied any ship. The fact the other sides haven't picked up many points in that time is why Raith are still ahead. Huge game for them on Saturday though against St Nirren, winner will probably be safe, then they finish against Ayr. If Raith lose both they will, at best, be in the relegation play off.

Raiths problem is their away record. Two wins all season could well see them in the play off spot. Yogi will need to be at his motivational best to keep them up.

Vini1875
25-04-2017, 09:04 PM
Hoping Hibs win our final 3 games, especially true for the day we get the trophy.

WoreTheGreen
25-04-2017, 09:09 PM
"Get the fudamentles right and nae shrinking violets.should work