PDA

View Full Version : St. Patrick’s Branch meeting..Q and A Kevin Thomson, Thursday 13th April..video

GORDONSMITH7
25-04-2017, 06:05 PM
A massive thank you to Kevin for his participation at our last St. Patrick’s Branch meeting.

Click here to hear this articulate young Hibee.......

http://www.stpats.club/category/news/

GGTTH

BIG G

DaveF
25-04-2017, 07:48 PM
He comes across really, really well in those clips.

Best of luck to him in the future and thanks for posting.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Top man.

For those that think Kevin Thomson is only about Kevin Thomson have a Butchers...

.Sean.
25-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Hour and a half well spent, that was quality. Could listen to him all night :aok:

hibbybob
25-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed that - KT comes across really well.

Thanks for sharing.

GGTTH

GORDONSMITH7
25-04-2017, 09:52 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed that - KT comes across really well.

Thanks for sharing.

GGTTH

Nae bother. St. Patrick's Branch always happy to share with the Hibernian Family.

GGTTH

BIG G

northstandhibby
25-04-2017, 10:00 PM
A massive thank you to Kevin for his participation at our last St. Patrick’s Branch meeting.

Click here to hear this articulate young Hibee.......

http://www.stpats.club/category/news/

GGTTH

BIG G

Fantastic. Enjoyed watching that. If I remember rightly KT's from good borders stock. Well done Big G great watching good folk enthusing about the Hi bees.

glory glory

GORDONSMITH7
25-04-2017, 11:55 PM
Fantastic. Enjoyed watching that. If I remember rightly KT's from good borders stock. Well done Big G great watching good folk enthusing about the Hi bees.

glory glory

I thought the lad was honest.

BIG G

Bostonhibby
26-04-2017, 08:37 AM
I thought the lad was honest.

BIG G

Just finished watching G, thoroughly enjoyed that one. Laid to rest the one over how Jackshun managed the media aspect of his move to the now defunct Glasgow rangers. Respect is due to Kevin.

PS - up for the St. Mirren game.

bigwheel
26-04-2017, 08:40 AM
I hope some of those on here, who have hammered KT in recent times and before, will take some time to watch that...public perception is often quite different from reality. Great interview. The St Pats branch are creating a top quality library of Hibs content - this was everything you hoped you get in a media interview but never get . superb job !

GORDONSMITH7
26-04-2017, 09:09 AM
Just finished watching G, thoroughly enjoyed that one. Laid to rest the one over how Jackshun managed the media aspect of his move to the now defunct Glasgow rangers. Respect is due to Kevin.

PS - up for the St. Mirren game.

See you in the Hibs Club where you can pick up your unique St. Patrick's Branch Scottish Cup Anniversary set of 2 mugs amigo. See you then mate.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7
26-04-2017, 09:12 AM
I hope some of those on here, who have hammered KT in recent times and before, will take some time to watch that...public perception is often quite different from reality. Great interview. The St Pats branch are creating a top quality library of Hibs content - this was everything you hoped you get in a media interview but never get . superb job !

Thanks amigo. A big thanks also to Trevthehat off here whose Handycam we use to capture these magic moments.

BIG G

Bostonhibby
26-04-2017, 09:30 AM
See you in the Hibs Club where you can pick up your unique St. Patrick's Branch Scottish Cup Anniversary set of 2 mugs amigo. See you then mate.

BIG G

:aok:

J-C
26-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Just finished watching this, Kevin comes over really well, honest and someone who should still be at the club coaching our development team.

GORDONSMITH7
26-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Just finished watching this, Kevin comes over really well, honest and someone who should still be at the club coaching our development team.

"I Second That Emotion" .....Smokey Robinson & The Miracles.

BIG G

Peevemor
26-04-2017, 10:50 PM
Cheers for that. These things are brilliant. Far better than printed interviews where you'll always get the writer's slant. Keep them coming (I'm looking forward to a Jason Cummings one in a few years time).

Alex Trager
27-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Very good watch. Good work!

BSEJVT
27-04-2017, 12:58 PM
Really enjoyed that thanks.

Kevin comes across really well in that and the Time for Heroes DVD and other media stuff he has done for Hibs.

Is obviously Hibs daft and IMO it's time to let the past go and welcome him for what he is, one of our own.

GORDONSMITH7
27-04-2017, 05:49 PM
Really enjoyed that thanks.

Kevin comes across really well in that and the Time for Heroes DVD and other media stuff he has done for Hibs.

Is obviously Hibs daft and IMO it's time to let the past go and welcome him for what he, one of our own.

Spot on mate.

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7
29-04-2017, 01:25 AM
Spot on mate.

BIG G

Bumped this up as several .net folk who asked me to ask questions to Kevin may have missed this.

GGTTH

BIG G

green day
29-04-2017, 06:17 AM
Bumped this up as several .net folk who asked me to ask questions to Kevin may have missed this.

GGTTH

BIG G

That was a brilliant interview. Really honest about the pitfalls of a football career too.

Well done St Pats