PDA

View Full Version : Woman who collapsed

ben johnson
23-04-2017, 02:50 PM
Any update on the woman who collapsed at the foot of the stairs behind the South Stand. It was after the final whistle and she was lying face down on the Tarmac. Sincerely hope all is ok.

Ilovehibs
23-04-2017, 03:01 PM
She was sitting up ok receiving some treatment for a head wound when we passed by. Hope she is ok. Seemed to be.

23-04-2017, 03:04 PM
oh dear, not nice to hear about. Hope she's alright!

SpecialK
23-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Any update on the woman who collapsed at the foot of the stairs behind the South Stand. It was after the final whistle and she was lying face down on the Tarmac. Sincerely hope all is ok.

I am that 'woman'. Thank you for asking after me.

I was so well looked after by everyone. The doctor on site did a great job of 'soldering' my wound back together.

in all the confusion, I may have forgotten to say thank you to a fellow Hibee who used his jacket as a pillow and stayed to organise everyone...if anyone knows who he is, please pass on my big thanks...I probably owe him for dry cleaning!!

:flag:

Billy Whizz
23-04-2017, 04:31 PM

I was so well looked after by everyone. The doctor on site did a great job of 'soldering' my wound back together.

in all the confusion, I may have forgotten to say thank you to a fellow Hibee who used his jacket as a pillow and stayed to organise everyone...if anyone knows who he is, please pass on my big thanks...I probably owe him for dry cleaning!!

Glad you are well, and great to hear you were well looked after

Golden Bear
23-04-2017, 04:40 PM

Glad you are reasonably OK! There were a few people round you when I passed and it looked as though you were in good hands.

WoreTheGreen
23-04-2017, 04:52 PM
Good hands rather than gods hands hope your ok