PDA

View Full Version : Efe Ambrose allergic reaction??

Tom Hart RIP
23-04-2017, 11:16 AM
NL said that Efe suffered some type of allergic reaction before yesterday's game and at half time. I thought that he didn't look right for most of the game.

judas
23-04-2017, 11:21 AM
I can confirm that it was a fairly acute reaction to wool.

The Pointer
23-04-2017, 10:14 PM
He was certainly a bombscare in the first half. Sh*t myself every time the ball went near him.

edwards
23-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Although I have been impressed with him since coming felt he got outjumped for every ball and his tackle to prevent Rooney from scoring was very limp. Feel Mcgregor is missing Hanlon and Fontaine both more physical in the centre of defence.

Unseen work
23-04-2017, 10:44 PM
I personally felt he got stitched up on a couple of occasions by his team mates putting him under immense pressure by giving him the ball instead of them dealing with it.

hibsbollah
23-04-2017, 10:52 PM
Lanolin intolerance :agree:

yonder1875
23-04-2017, 11:23 PM
He was certainly a bombscare in the first half. Sh*t myself every time the ball went near him.

Why? Because opposition fans like to try and take the piss every time the ball goes near him? He's been brilliant since signing and yet Hibs fans are still thinking like this.

Mantis Toboggan
23-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Why? Because opposition fans like to try and take the piss every time the ball goes near him? He's been brilliant since signing and yet Hibs fans are still thinking like this.

He was absolutely gash in the first half.

yonder1875
23-04-2017, 11:55 PM
He was absolutely gash in the first half.

I'm not saying he had a good half, but if any other defender had that half I don't think we'd be seeing comment like '**** myself every time the ball came near him'. Strange

Mibbes Aye
24-04-2017, 12:06 AM
He had a gorgeous few touches that bordered on taking the pish. Completely sent his opponent the wrong way and on he sauntered.

As I recall,we loved it.

Couple of decisions that weren't so bright.

But when it comes down to it, he's one of the classiest players we've had in a Hibs shirt in a long time, he's a good footballer with a lovely touch and we've been lucky to have him.

monktonharp
24-04-2017, 12:23 AM
for some reason, Hibernian fans on here are quite happy to rip the pish oot o' the guy. he had a few shaky moments imho in the first half but was he the reason that we did not win the game? I think not

dmc1875
24-04-2017, 12:34 AM
He was head and shoulders above mcgregor in the first 30 minutes I didn't think he looked uncomfortable at all and seemed pretty calm

marinello59
24-04-2017, 05:40 AM
I'm not saying he had a good half, but if any other defender had that half I don't think we'd be seeing comment like '**** myself every time the ball came near him'. Strange

The opposition fans will always take the mickey every time the ball goes towards him because of the reputation the media built up for him during his time at Celtic. After what we have seen of him since he arrived Hibs fans should know better than to get sucked in to all that.
He had a couple of shaky moments at best on Saturday but when the Aberdeen front line was coming at us with the type of pace and movement we simply haven't faced for a while in the lower league he remained calm and was confident enough to try and play decent balls forward unlike his fellow defenders who were struggling. Now that we know that he was also feeling unwell it says a lot about his attitude. A class player we will miss once he leaves.