PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Club membership question

LustForLeith
23-04-2017, 05:59 AM
Hi,

I'm looking to get a membership for the Hibs Club but it appears I need to be linked to a supporters club which I'm not. I noticed Hibs.Net was listed on the options. Anyone know if I can just put Hibs Net or do I still need members to sign me in?

I know a couple of folk but I was hoping to hand in the form before I'd see them next.

Thanks in advance

marinello59
23-04-2017, 06:05 AM
Hi,

I'm looking to get a membership for the Hibs Club but it appears I need to be linked to a supporters club which I'm not. I noticed Hibs.Net was listed on the options. Anyone know if I can just put Hibs Net or do I still need members to sign me in?

I know a couple of folk but I was hoping to hand in the form before I'd see them next.

Thanks in advance

Hibs.net is no longer an affiliated branch, you will need to join one. The supporters club will have contact details of them all so you can make a choice.

lucky
23-04-2017, 07:28 AM
You need to apply to join a supporters club to become a member but the talk last week in the club is that they are no longer taking new members as it's full.

Carheenlea
23-04-2017, 07:40 AM
In the absence of BTG the Hibs Club will be even busier next season. It's pretty well filled every home game and wouldn't really be able to take too many more in.

tigerted
23-04-2017, 09:31 AM
If you join any Branch and become a member, then you have the same chance of getting into the Hibs Club as anyone else does. If the Club is ever that busy, it would be "first come, first served," but I've never known a member ever being refused entry!

linlithgowhibbie
23-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Email the supporters association. The address is on the website. If still taking applications they will advise you what to do.

Membership application form needs completed with two "referees" who must also be members. Form will then be discussed at the next monthly meeting and membership approved(or not).

If accepted you will be advised by your chosen branch secretary, pay your membership and get your card.

Easy peasy.

PS Membership runs from February to end January

Brian

Linlithgow Branch:thumbsup: