PDA

View Full Version : Gutted but proud

22-04-2017, 10:49 PM
After the first goal went in I was in shock but thought theres still 90 odd minutes to go when the second went in I thought "here we go again..." i thought it was strange Fyvie went off i didnt think he done anything wrong I would of personally subbed Bartley but it worked out okay. Soon as our goal went in i thought "we can come back, we can win this" second goal went in "this is it were gonna win" then when their 3rd went in I thought "theyve won it but the team has shown fight and desire". So proud of the team today, thought Holt was brilliant and hes a player who can play against teams who play football. Aberdeen are nothing special they were gifted two goals and the last one was unlucky for us. The fans were absoloutley OUTSTANDING start to finish, hopefully the 20k fans are scrambling for remaining tickets for last few games 😉😉. The last 30 seconds and after the full time whistle proved to everyone that we are on the up and we have come so far the past 3 years and tbh weve came up at the right time. Winning the Scottish Cup has changed the whole club and it really brought a tear to my eye when we drowned out the winning support at full time with our "Hibees" cant from about 30 seconds to go til after the whistle then our "We Are Hibernian FC" chant going on for ages! I think we let the players know how greatful and how proud we are of them and the way they have defended the trophy and finally got us back where we belong. I am really looking forward to next season if the players are more consistent and we sign a few more quality players we could be challenging for 2nd/3rd place. Our squad are capable and we have shown that against Premiership opposition in cup games the past few years. Its a great time to be a Hibee and sorry if ive bored anyone im just quite emotional about today, very upset that we are out of the cup but absolutley proud of the fans the team and the whole club as a FAMILY. GGTTH 💚💚💚

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

SteveHFC
22-04-2017, 11:00 PM
After the first goal went in I was in shock but thought theres still 90 odd minutes to go when the second went in I thought "here we go again..." i thought it was strange Fyvie went off i didnt think he done anything wrong I would of personally subbed Bartley but it worked out okay. Soon as our goal went in i thought "we can come back, we can win this" second goal went in "this is it were gonna win" then when their 3rd went in I thought "theyve won it but the team has shown fight and desire". So proud of the team today, thought Holt was brilliant and hes a player who can play against teams who play football. Aberdeen are nothing special they were gifted two goals and the last one was unlucky for us. The fans were absoloutley OUTSTANDING start to finish, hopefully the 20k fans are scrambling for remaining tickets for last few games ����. The last 30 seconds and after the full time whistle proved to everyone that we are on the up and we have come so far the past 3 years and tbh weve came up at the right time. Winning the Scottish Cup has changed the whole club and it really brought a tear to my eye when we drowned out the winning support at full time with our "Hibees" cant from about 30 seconds to go til after the whistle then our "We Are Hibernian FC" chant going on for ages! I think we let the players know how greatful and how proud we are of them and the way they have defended the trophy and finally got us back where we belong. I am really looking forward to next season if the players are more consistent and we sign a few more quality players we could be challenging for 2nd/3rd place. Our squad are capable and we have shown that against Premiership opposition in cup games the past few years. Its a great time to be a Hibee and sorry if ive bored anyone im just quite emotional about today, very upset that we are out of the cup but absolutley proud of the fans the team and the whole club as a FAMILY. GGTTH ������

:top marks

Haymaker
23-04-2017, 12:21 AM
Feel the same

houstonhibbee
23-04-2017, 12:23 AM
After the first goal went in I was in shock but thought theres still 90 odd minutes to go when the second went in I thought "here we go again..." i thought it was strange Fyvie went off i didnt think he done anything wrong I would of personally subbed Bartley but it worked out okay. Soon as our goal went in i thought "we can come back, we can win this" second goal went in "this is it were gonna win" then when their 3rd went in I thought "theyve won it but the team has shown fight and desire". So proud of the team today, thought Holt was brilliant and hes a player who can play against teams who play football. Aberdeen are nothing special they were gifted two goals and the last one was unlucky for us. The fans were absoloutley OUTSTANDING start to finish, hopefully the 20k fans are scrambling for remaining tickets for last few games 😉😉. The last 30 seconds and after the full time whistle proved to everyone that we are on the up and we have come so far the past 3 years and tbh weve came up at the right time. Winning the Scottish Cup has changed the whole club and it really brought a tear to my eye when we drowned out the winning support at full time with our "Hibees" cant from about 30 seconds to go til after the whistle then our "We Are Hibernian FC" chant going on for ages! I think we let the players know how greatful and how proud we are of them and the way they have defended the trophy and finally got us back where we belong. I am really looking forward to next season if the players are more consistent and we sign a few more quality players we could be challenging for 2nd/3rd place. Our squad are capable and we have shown that against Premiership opposition in cup games the past few years. Its a great time to be a Hibee and sorry if ive bored anyone im just quite emotional about today, very upset that we are out of the cup but absolutley proud of the fans the team and the whole club as a FAMILY. GGTTH 💚💚💚

eloquently stated

:top marks