PDA

View Full Version : Watering the pitch

BILLYHIBS
22-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Did anyone else notice the sprinklers on in the Aberdeen box during the half time farce of a shoot in entertainment watering their box giving them an unfair advantage against the attacking team as the ball would just skim off the surface giving our attackers no chance.If the surface was to be watered at all it should have been both boxes- this was a ploy used by the Huns in the Souness era something I am sure Mcinnes would have been aware ofI smell a rat!

HappyAsHellas
22-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Did anyone notice us being wuthering height in the first half hour which led to us getting beat?

CL0762
22-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Did anyone else notice the sprinklers on in the Aberdeen box during the half time farce of a shoot in entertainment watering their box giving them an unfair advantage against the attacking team as the ball would just skim off the surface giving our attackers no chance.If the surface was to be watered at all it should have been both boxes- this was a ploy used by the Huns in the Souness era something I am sure Mcinnes would have been aware ofI smell a rat!

Of all the things to try and pick up on 😂

If McGinn doesn't try to be Maradona and McGregor doesn't play a hospital ball we might win the game. We didn't. That's it.

houstonhibbee
23-04-2017, 12:26 AM
Of all the things to try and pick up on 😂

If McGinn doesn't try to be Maradona and McGregor doesn't play a hospital ball we might win the game. We didn't. That's it.
as soon as Mcginn he was surrounded by 4 Aberdeen players. Not much else he could do

green day
23-04-2017, 05:21 AM

Both ends were watered. The do one end then the other, and that is what happened yesterday.

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-04-2017, 07:44 AM
I must be simple minded because I laughed at some of the boys falling over. No so sure that it was a good idea for the Aberdeen fan to try and wind the crowd up after putting one away. Would guess if they run the same thing today the boys involved may get a wee warning.

hfc-1875
23-04-2017, 07:48 AM
as soon as Mcginn he was surrounded by 4 Aberdeen players. Not much else he could do

Your joking he would have had enough time to turn and pass to a team mate, like anyone else would. If it was anyone but mcginn they would get slated yet he seems to get off with it. However we did win it back then lose it again so first goal wasn't all down to him but he put us on the back foot from the first second.