PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Hayes

18Hibee75
22-04-2017, 09:48 PM
Really impressed me today, he's the type of player that Lennon needs to bring in for us IMO. He's fast, takes players on can score goals and can put in a good cross, sign him up Lennon...

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Unseen work
22-04-2017, 09:50 PM
Agreed he is a brilliant player that we could do with.

I actually thought we dealt with him quite well today, then of course he plays a massive part in the 3rd goal

calumhibee1
22-04-2017, 09:52 PM
We've got an ever improving player in Martin Boyle who has the pace attribute. Scored a decent amount of goals this season and is still fairly young. If we could get a ready made player of Hayes ability then of course that would be great, but Boyle has certainly shown his worth this season IMO.

we are hibs
22-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Gave Gray a horrendous time of it in the first half.

IberianHibernian
22-04-2017, 10:52 PM
I agree he`s the sort of player we need . There were several times today when Lewis got the ball wide but just didn`t have pace or skill to get into a good crossing position and cutting inside to his right foot always slows moves down . Hayes creates in wide positions and cutting inside . On the right Boyle has pace and did well for the first goal but that was almost his first touch of the ball after more than 30 minutes . With time think Harris might be more like Hayes in that he`s skilful , contributes wide and cutting inside and doesn`t give the ball away as much as Boyle . Maybe Swanson will be similar to Hayes on the left .

houstonhibbee
22-04-2017, 10:55 PM
Really impressed me today, he's the type of player that Lennon needs to bring in for us IMO. He's fast, takes players on can score goals and can put in a good cross, sign him up Lennon...

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk
did Aberdeen not turn down a bid of $700k from cardiff in January?
aLSO WOULD HE NOT PREFER DOWN SOUTH TO GET MUCH LARGER WAGE?

renato
22-04-2017, 10:58 PM
Hayes gave us a lot of credit in his post match interview, thinks we're a top 4 team and also commented that they knew they were in for a very difficult game today.

Good player and the type I'd love to see playing for us next season.

Babyshamble
22-04-2017, 11:19 PM
Graham shinnie for me was excellent.camt understand why he's not got a Scotland cap

GJ1875
23-04-2017, 01:04 AM
Be serious guys! First 25 minutes they were the better team because we let them due to poor team selection, shoddy start whatever you want to call it, Johnny Hayes was not in the game really and did not trouble us realistically, as for those claiming Graeme Shinnie was excellent then I'm sure you were watching the wrong game as marv absolutely bullied him bounced off marv time & time again

Danderhall Hibs
23-04-2017, 08:24 AM
Graham shinnie for me was excellent.camt understand why he's not got a Scotland cap

I rate him and have done since he was at ICT (I hoped Butcher might bring him with him) but who does he get a game ahead of for Scotland?

The positions he plays are probably the areas of the Scotland squad that we have the most depth in.

Zazu62
23-04-2017, 08:47 AM
hes good player. And McLean

hibbysam
23-04-2017, 09:08 AM
An extremely honest and gracious interview on the Scottish Cup Facebook with Hayes. A top player who I thought we done really well to contain today.

Golden Bear
23-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Very good player but let himself down on a couple of occasions by going down far too easily.

GlasgowHibee
23-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Some engine on him, up and down that touch line all day.

what I picked up on most was his graft to do the defensive side of their play, non-stop all game.

HibernianJK
23-04-2017, 09:36 AM
I actually thought Gray did a very decent job against him.

hibees 7062
23-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Hayes gave us a lot of credit in his post match interview, thinks we're a top 4 team and also commented that they knew they were in for a very difficult game today.

Good player and the type I'd love to see playing for us next season.

He also said we were the best team to come up in the last 4 years