PDA

View Full Version : No stopping us now

lord bunberry
22-04-2017, 06:39 PM
We head into next season on a real high with a team that is completely settled and hopefully a budget to add some real quality. I've never felt as good about a new season as I am right now.
Its a great time to be a hibby.
We are hibs.....

Highland_Hibee
22-04-2017, 06:56 PM
Beaten but not down. Hope some of the scenes and developments witnessed over the last year or so can really sell the club to potential new signings. Can't wait for top flight fixtures with 15k+ home fans and sold out away days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lord bunberry
22-04-2017, 07:07 PM
Beaten but not down. Hope some of the scenes and developments witnessed over the last year or so can really sell the club to potential new signings. Can't wait for top flight fixtures with 15k+ home fans and sold out away days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:top marks Absolutely

iwasthere1972
22-04-2017, 07:19 PM
We did what we set out to do at the beginning of the season by winning the league and avoiding trips to Falkirk, Greenock etc etc. Made a good defence of 'Our cup' knocking the Jambos out on the way. Fans again turned up in numbers and created a great atmosphere at the same time outnumbering and outsinging Aberdeen. Lucky goal near the end which was cruel and it could have gone our way with a bit luck.

Not even out of April yet and already about 9,000 fans have bought season tickets. The number will more than likely swell to 12,000 or 13,000 depending on new signings etc.

It's been a great twelve months to be a Hibs fan. Hampden now our second home.

Beaten today but still proud of the players and everybody connected with the club. We've come a long way since Butcher and Malpas (excuse the swearing) condemned us to the lower depths.

:flag: :flag:

lord bunberry
22-04-2017, 07:26 PM
We did what we set out to do at the beginning of the season by winning the league and avoiding trips to Falkirk, Greenock etc etc. Made a good defence of 'Our cup' knocking the Jambos out on the way. Fans again turned up in numbers and created a great atmosphere at the same time outnumbering and outsinging Aberdeen. Lucky goal near the end which was cruel and it could have gone our way with a bit luck.

Not even out of April yet and already about 9,000 fans have bought season tickets. The number will more than likely swell to 12,000 or 13,000 depending on new signings etc.

It's been a great twelve months to be a Hibs fan. Hampden now our second home.

Beaten today but still proud of the players and everybody connected with the club. We've come a long way since Butcher and Malpas (excuse the swearing) condemned us to the lower depths.

:flag: :flag:
I don't know about you mate, but I'm now glad we went down. It's not always been great, but it's been ****ing exciting and we won the cup. If we'd stayed up I'm not sure Butcher would've been sacked. That would've meant no Stubbsy, no cup win, no Lennon and no having that mob across the road ****ting themselves about derbies. We return bigger, better and bolder than anytime in my hibs supporting life.

iwasthere1972
22-04-2017, 08:32 PM
I don't know about you mate, but I'm now glad we went down. It's not always been great, but it's been ****ing exciting and we won the cup. If we'd stayed up I'm not sure Butcher would've been sacked. That would've meant no Stubbsy, no cup win, no Lennon and no having that mob across the road ****ting themselves about derbies. We return bigger, better and bolder than anytime in my hibs supporting life.

I agree with what you say. We may have just been settling for finishing in the bottom six and playing in front of crowds of 8K although with Dempster coming in I think there was a good chance that Butcher (with his style of management and play) would have been out of a job sooner rather than later.