PDA

View Full Version : Yams Jambos and Sevco fans

BegbieHSC
22-04-2017, 05:38 PM
I swear, I've barely noticed them on social media at all since the derby, and tbh, I've barely noticed Sevco fans since they got pumped 5-1 in the Glasgow derby last year either.

But today, they are all out in force bigging up the Dons. Absolutely laughable. I saw one Yam post how the Dons have saved their season.

:giruy2:

TheHarpy76
22-04-2017, 05:47 PM
I swear, I've barely noticed them on social media at all since the derby, and tbh, I've barely noticed Sevco fans since they got pumped 5-1 in the Glasgow derby last year either.

But today, they are all out in force bigging up the Dons. Absolutely laughable. I saw one Yam post how the Dons have saved their season.

:giruy2:

All football fans are the same mate. Let's not kid on that we wouldn't have guys doing the same if the roles were reversed.

lord bunberry
22-04-2017, 06:00 PM
Hearts fans are scared, they know what's coming next season. Another mass clear out and a whole new team picked by a manager that hasn't got a clue. They've got no money and no amount of bakes sales, beat the goalie competitions or trips on budgies yacht will make any difference. Add into that a rejuvenated hibs team with the most successful manager in Scotland at the helm renders their pathetic attempts at winding us up utterly hollow.
For the first time in years reality is hitting home.

Robinho08
22-04-2017, 06:03 PM
Yams are cringey, obsessed because we never sold out our end.

Libby Hibby
22-04-2017, 06:03 PM
My Hearts mates have been pretty quiet

Borderhibbie76
22-04-2017, 06:06 PM
I've found the Yams pretty quiet tbh....think they are silently 💩themselves at thought of playing us next season....reality is hitting home over there big time

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Highland_Hibee
22-04-2017, 06:46 PM
The odd noise here and there but they both know their league standings got a bit tougher with us being added to the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HFCdeb
22-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Hearts fans are scared, they know what's coming next season. Another mass clear out and a whole new team picked by a manager that hasn't got a clue. They've got no money and no amount of bakes sales, beat the goalie competitions or trips on budgies yacht will make any difference. Add into that a rejuvenated hibs team with the most successful manager in Scotland at the helm renders their pathetic attempts at winding us up utterly hollow.
For the first time in years reality is hitting home.

This is one of the best things I've ever read.

lord bunberry
22-04-2017, 07:10 PM
This is one of the best things I've ever read.
It's one of the best things I've had the pleasure of writing :greengrin

AlbertK86
22-04-2017, 07:17 PM
Neither can accept a level playing field .... RAM yer 1902

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

itslegaltender
22-04-2017, 07:25 PM
Few of my pals on the noise up now. Only because I had them in tweets with B&Q this morning asking about what deals were on for Saturday shopping.