PDA

View Full Version : Hibs fans today

corby hibee
22-04-2017, 01:10 PM
For everyone that made it today, thank you for your support, even now still after the game is over still hibs fans singing, it's been a great season.

SirDavidsNapper
22-04-2017, 01:25 PM
Wow. Nothing else to add

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-04-2017, 01:29 PM
Absolutely superb as always, out sung the almost yam like sheep support all day long.

:top marks:not worth

Pretty Boy
22-04-2017, 01:33 PM
It was amazing to be part of. Got right behind the team even after the shambolic 1st 20 minutes.

Our support has really stood up over the last 3 seasons and everyone should be proud to be a part of it. Regardless of what those who want to believe otherwise think we have an absolutely superb support.

Robinho08
22-04-2017, 01:39 PM
Forgot the Sheep fans were there to be honest. We were fantastic!

RoscoHibby
22-04-2017, 01:41 PM
Hibs class today. Sheep fans were poor. Lucky *******s.

Buc
22-04-2017, 01:42 PM
Watching from afar. The Hibs support were outstanding. We went out with our heads held high!

neil7908
22-04-2017, 01:43 PM
Fans were class and although I'm gutted about the result we were the better team over 90 minutes.

Hopefully some lessons for Lennon about next season. We need to play positively, attack teams and make sure that there is some width and physical presence up front.

O'Rourke3
22-04-2017, 01:46 PM
Fans were awesome. Sheep silent until two up. They're going to have to carry the same luck as today to beat either cheek.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

hibs#1
22-04-2017, 01:47 PM
Also watching from afar everyone of one you that were there were fantastic.
Even Neil mccann bigged up our support.

southsider
22-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Fans were brillianj. Standing ovation at FT. Our team never know when they are beaten. Great spirit.

Garymcl
22-04-2017, 01:57 PM
So proud of our fans today take a bow can't wait for next season nowt to fear !!! Ggtth :flag::flag:

Roxyhibee
22-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Superb today. Now best fans in Scotland. Easily.

where'stheslope
22-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Its a different type of celebration, when your beaten but it proves that the fans appreciate what the club has done and is continuing to do so!
In years gone by we've turned our back on the team when it all went wrong, but success bring this type of belief and long may it continue.
This team deserves our total respect and with our backing it can only get better!!!!

Scouse Hibee
22-04-2017, 02:05 PM
Brilliant from Hibs fans today, acknowledging what a tremendous defence of the cup Hibs have put up.
Proud to have been part of that support.

PiemanP
22-04-2017, 02:08 PM
Fans fantastic. Lots of pride at full time - not heard a "Hibees" chant that good before.

Albanian Hibs
22-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Tremendous. I love being a Hibee.

xyz23jc
22-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Watching from afar. The Hibs support were outstanding. We went out with our heads held high!

This! :agree:

GGTTH

SouthMoroccoStu
22-04-2017, 02:21 PM
What charity were Aberdeen doing the sponsored silence for? I'd like to donate

Our fans were fantastic today - never gave up backing the team

O'Rourke3
22-04-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote of the day :faf:

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

CL0762
22-04-2017, 03:22 PM
Fans fantastic. Lots of pride at full time - not heard a "Hibees" chant that good before.

This.

It just kept going and going and going and going.

Amazing to be a part of.

GreenCastle
22-04-2017, 03:41 PM
Amazing as expected. We have a good variety of songs.

Aberdeen quiet and poor turnout from them.

Shows potential of Hibs when we are successful and fans are in a good spirits.

Dunfyhibee
22-04-2017, 03:46 PM
Hibs fans tremendous today, team were unlucky and very proud. That said some of the idiots jeering fyvie going off was embarrassing, just wasn't his day but definitely didn't lack effort and that reception for someone who played a big part in the cup was was uncomfortable

Fambo Jannies
22-04-2017, 03:46 PM
Amazing from the fans today. The scenes when we equalised were just amazing and so proud that everyone stayed at the end to cheer and sing the team off the pitch. Very proud to be a Hibee!!

Jack
22-04-2017, 04:17 PM
First time I've sung in years. (I was in too much pain last year to be singing)

Well I just had to didn't I?

There we went, one in a row!!!!

green.oracle
22-04-2017, 04:23 PM

The charity was....jumbos new stand!!!!

Jack Hackett
22-04-2017, 04:42 PM
The charity was....jumbos new stand!!!!

Must have raised enough for one big enough to house the 380k that still won't be able to get in when the new one is complete.

Epic silence

houstonhibbee
22-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Hibs fans tremendous today, team were unlucky and very proud. That said some of the idiots jeering fyvie going off was embarrassing, just wasn't his day but definitely didn't lack effort and that reception for someone who played a big part in the cup was was uncomfortable
sure that was Hibs fans and not Dons fans?

bigwheel
22-04-2017, 04:47 PM

The Fyvie jeering was Aberdeen fans !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

22-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Keep that wee trophy shining septic. We'll be back for it next may.

adhibs
22-04-2017, 05:04 PM
Hibees still going strong in.the brazen head. Top support today.

MWHIBBIES
22-04-2017, 05:06 PM
As good as I've ever seen it. Normally at 2-0 there would be fights and day trippers going home but none of that today, support was incredible.

Thousands outside when the game kicked off though, should have been delayed and the police should've been directing traffic much better. Left Livi at 10 and missed kick off.

yonder1875
22-04-2017, 05:19 PM
We actually look every other set of fans look terrible, best in the country by a distance.

CMurdoch
22-04-2017, 05:23 PM
The Fyvie jeering was Aberdeen fans !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is correct.
As a young player he walked out on them.
Their fans are obviously still a little upset with him.

Bishop Hibee
22-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Superb support. In terms of fans Dons now the 5th force on Scotland. Very poor turnout.

Cheshire Hibby
22-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Brilliant from Hibs fans today, acknowledging what a tremendous defence of the cup Hibs have put up.
Proud to have been part of that support.

Agreed, just arrived home and also proud to have been part of that support. GGTTH

green day
22-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Superb support. In terms of fans Dons now the 5th force on Scotland. Very poor turnout.

Boring *******s too. We walked through a lot en route to the car and it was like someone had died. Their team deserve better.

Borderhibbie76
22-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Tremendous support from us Hibees today...proud to have been a part of it this last 3 seasons...we've stood up when our club needed us the most

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Franck Stanton
22-04-2017, 06:03 PM
As good as I've ever seen it. Normally at 2-0 there would be fights and day trippers going home but none of that today, support was incredible.

Thousands outside when the game kicked off though, should have been delayed and the police should've been directing traffic much better. Left Livi at 10 and missed kick off.

Just had a wee look on sickback [I know-going for a bath in dettol soon) & they are claiming we were fighting amongst ourselves when 2-0 down-behind goals area supposedly.

O'Rourke3
22-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Just had a wee look on sickback [I know-going for a bath in dettol soon) & they are claiming we were fighting amongst ourselves when 2-0 down-behind goals area supposedly.

I was behind a bit further up. Nothing untoward seemed to go on as far as I could see.

northgreen24
22-04-2017, 06:08 PM
[QUOTE=Franck Stanton;5019924]Just had a wee look on sickback [I know-going for a bath in dettol soon) & they are claiming we were fighting amongst ourselves when 2-0 down-behind goals area supposedly.[/Na

Na just one fool who jumped over the barrier, he was swiftly taken away

22-04-2017, 06:09 PM

Today was the best result of their season. Dismal little shower they are.

Dunfyhibee
22-04-2017, 06:09 PM
sure that was Hibs fans and not Dons fans?

There was certainly a few around me giving the sarcastic whey hey, glad to hear I made a mistake and it was obviously just the idiotic few that hampden bring out! As I say so proud to be a hibee today, really think the relationship between players and fans is the best I've seen in a long long time

brianmc
22-04-2017, 06:12 PM

Our bus left Livi at 9:50 and we'd parked up, walked 15 minutes to the ground and had a burger by 11!
Did you get lost?

MWHIBBIES
22-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Our bus left Livi at 9:50 and we'd parked up, walked 15 minutes to the ground and had a burger by 11!
Did you get lost?haha no, horrendous traffic jam into the Polmadie? turn off, we were there for an hour.

Was a lot of Hibs fans getting out the busses to piss at the side of the road and running along the hard shoulder to get back on.

Allant1981
22-04-2017, 06:22 PM

something happened, we were behind the goals and could see something happening, police got involved

Jones28
22-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Support were tremendous today, well done to everyone other than the group of roasters who wanted to kick me and my dad in for politely asking someone to move out the way of my seat as I stood up to let him past. You sir, are an absolute prick.

Franck Stanton
22-04-2017, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=Franck Stanton;5019924]Just had a wee look on sickback [I know-going for a bath in dettol soon) & they are claiming we were fighting amongst ourselves when 2-0 down-behind goals area supposedly.[/Na

Na just one fool who jumped over the barrier, he was swiftly taken away

Certainly no mention of any crowd trouble on BBC coverage, did, at one point see young man being ushered away on track side near dugouts however,- didn't look aggressive, merely over excited. Must be the puddle drinkers trying to stir up trouble, (as usual)-must have been long queues at Asda when they were doing their shopping as they didnae have a game to go and see.

Docc109
22-04-2017, 06:31 PM
Did you get lost?
Left haddington at half 10, went east kilbride route, as suggested on here, no problem with traffic, in for kick off and first goal 😣

gogsy23
22-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Hibs fans were different class. Said it on facebook too. Never gave up even at 2 down. Sure fans went up at their second goal as we were angry. No one left and saw no arguments or fights. Seen a boy get lifted out his nut at 11am at burger vans but he was burst. Done our club proud again.

marinello59
22-04-2017, 06:51 PM
Hibs fans today were just superb. Very, very positive throughout the whole 90 minutes.

Onion
22-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Quite amazing today, among the best Hibs support i've been involved in all my years. We did the club and players proud.

Despite the result, the last 12 months has been an amazing journey, and I'm truly glad to have made it with my fellow Hibbys :hibees

Cardinal G
22-04-2017, 07:12 PM
Best support I have seen for many a year. Never turned on team when two behind, disappointed yes but defiant and stayed with the team.
Never seen a semi or final when the losing team were last to leave the pitch.
Well done to all.

HFCdeb
22-04-2017, 07:13 PM
I've lost my voice again.

AlbertK86
22-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Just off train back and still mucho Hibs songs ringing out .... some day

Gutted in one way to lose but hi .... champions ... promoted and RAM yer 1902

Hibs Hibs oh oh oh Hibs

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Fuzzywuzzy
22-04-2017, 07:15 PM
Some fud tried to storm the pitch in front of me in the west after Aberdeen second. Looked out his tits

JimBHibees
22-04-2017, 07:49 PM
It was amazing to be part of. Got right behind the team even after the shambolic 1st 20 minutes.

Our support has really stood up over the last 3 seasons and everyone should be proud to be a part of it. Regardless of what those who want to believe otherwise think we have an absolutely superb support.

Totally agree the connection between the support, team and club is a beautiful and special bond at the moment. Very emotional reaction at the end of the game with the players walking round. :flag:

TrinityHibs
22-04-2017, 08:10 PM
Some fud tried to storm the pitch in front of me in the west after Aberdeen second. Looked out his tits

Why were you not with the rest of us in the east? Great support today.

Billy Whizz
22-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Quite amazing today, among the best Hibs support i've been involved in all my years. We did the club and players proud.

Despite the result, the last 12 months has been an amazing journey, and I'm truly glad to have made it with my fellow Hibbys :hibees

Great post, and I echo your sentiments

Frogga
22-04-2017, 08:21 PM

Here here! 😃

CathroMustStay
22-04-2017, 11:34 PM
Our fans were world class, absolutely world class!

:hibees

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-04-2017, 08:33 AM

A fine effort from the Hibs support yesterday, I think its just a further reflection of the fact that people feel they've got their club back.

Fuzzywuzzy
23-04-2017, 09:02 AM

I was in a job interview at the time when I finally got to book. When the wifie left to get a coffee I took the chance to book and took the first that came up. Seats were ***** as too close to the pitch. Didn't actually look at where I'd got them for until I got back in the car

franks
23-04-2017, 09:44 AM
When we were 2-0 down and there was a slight lull in the singing the sheep fans started you're not singing any more (the only time I heard them all afternoon) within seconds every man woman and child were on their feet belting out another Hibs song. Really very proud to be a Hibby today.

linlithgowhibbie
23-04-2017, 10:57 AM
I was in a job interview at the time when I finally got to book. When the wifie left to get a coffee I took the chance to book and took the first that came up. Seats were ***** as too close to the pitch. Didn't actually look at where I'd got them for until I got back in the car

Are you sure you weren't in the South stand (Main stand) as a plonker tried to get on the pitch after the 2nd Dons goal, he got huckled away.

Happened about 20 yards from me.

Fuzzywuzzy
23-04-2017, 11:00 AM

I'm a simpleton and just twigged. South not west. Regardless I'm a fanny

NAE NOOKIE
23-04-2017, 11:35 PM
The fans were magnificent, but these days you can add 'as usual' to that statement. I don't know why, but after 2012 there just seemed to be a growing determination driven by the fans themselves to 'up the ante' when it came to backing the team .... for me it first became evident at the away cup tie at Kilmarnock .... that was only a few months after that disaster and yet we took 4,000 fans to an away game that was live on the telly and they were magnificent that day .... as for the final itself, what a great effort that was by everybody who was there.

For sure things understandably died down a bit after we went into meltdown under Butcher and our subsequent relegation ... but since then the effort to improve the atmosphere at ER especially has been commendable to say the least, everything from the noise to the songbook has improved 100% and the section 43 guys deserve huge credit for that.

Next season the young guys will finally have their own dedicated section behind the goals, a great move IMO because I'm convinced it wont just be the couple of hundred in that section singing but the whole stand ..... lets hope the folk who replace them in the east don't forget that the whole stadium is a 'singing section' and there is nothing to stop them joining in.

Good times to be a Hibby :thumbsup: