PDA

View Full Version : Kickback weekly threads 'c'mon Morton, C'mon Falkirk, C'mon Dons' etc

California-Hibs
22-04-2017, 04:19 AM
😂😂😂😂 their own team is that utterly shambolic they rely on other teams beating us to give them some joy......as they themselves can't beat us....TWICE AGAIN THIS SEASON!

No matter what happens today, we'll be at Hampden and you'll be shopping.......AGAIN!

Us winning the Scottish Cup has literally destroyed them folks, they bloody haaaaaaaaate it!!!

😀😀😀🏆

lyonhibs
22-04-2017, 04:22 AM
Had 2 puddledrinkers grumbling across from me on the Airport Bus last night

"That's the Hibs aff tae Hampden again man, it's been years since we were there"

I allowed myself a malevolent smirk I must confess

Libby Hibby
22-04-2017, 04:44 AM
No matter what happens, it happened 21.05.16.

If we go out today (someone has to), you just know they cants will be out proclaiming all sorts of nonsense.

Obsessed.

Fife-Hibee
22-04-2017, 06:20 AM
No matter what happens, it happened 21.05.16.

If we go out today (someone has to), you just know they cants will be out proclaiming all sorts of nonsense.

Obsessed.
And if we don't go out today'it will be how we're going to get hammered in the final haha ! Suck it up ya hearts trumpets !!! GGTTH

Green Man
22-04-2017, 07:05 AM
If we go out today it will have been an admirable defence of our trophy. Ask the Jambos how their last defence of it went.

SirDavidsNapper
22-04-2017, 07:10 AM
We define them.

wookie70
22-04-2017, 07:19 AM
I had one saying he was sick to death of the phrase Scottish Cup Holders being said every time Hibs were mentioned. I told him Hearts could have enjoyed a similar description if they hadn't been knocked out of the cup in the same calendar year they won it by Hibs, the current Scottish Cup holders.

Jack
22-04-2017, 07:23 AM
It's not over till the final whistle, no matter what the score is at 90+1.

Oscar T Grouch
22-04-2017, 08:33 AM
If we go out today it will have been an admirable defence of our trophy. Ask the Jambos how their last defence of it went.

Probably better tae ask a Hibbie tbh, think they've tried to block that game out their little minds, just like the last two years exits 😂😂

rotherhamrob
22-04-2017, 08:36 AM
😂😂😂😂 their own team is that utterly shambolic they rely on other teams beating us to give them some joy......as they themselves can't beat us....TWICE AGAIN THIS SEASON!

No matter what happens today, we'll be at Hampden and you'll be shopping.......AGAIN!

Us winning the Scottish Cup has literally destroyed them folks, they bloody haaaaaaaaate it!!!

😀😀😀🏆

Sorry california they won't be shopping,they'll be sat there with blow up sheep, on their laps of course,praying that the dons can do the one thing that they haven't been able to do for a couple of years and you just know that if the dons do win,not only will said sheep be treated to a right royal pumping tonight but we will then hear how we are not good enough to make the top 6 for the next few months.

Eyrie
22-04-2017, 09:32 AM
I don't see why anyone could be surprised by this.

Hearts fans are well known for only having two emotional states - jealousy at not being Hibees and self-disgust at being Jambos.

Jack Hackett
22-04-2017, 10:00 AM
Forever in the shadow of their delusions

BH Hibs
22-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Their cmon Celtic thread should be a belter for the final then.

Jack Hackett
22-04-2017, 10:17 AM
C'mon em... eh... er... Who are they playing today? Oh! Wait! NO-ONE

Get it wrapped right roond ye's