PDA

View Full Version : Early Bird Offer

Hulk1875
19-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Went to the ticket office week before the deadline picked my seats etc. Anyone an idea of when I should get paper work through and when the payments start?

Scouse Hibee
19-04-2017, 07:45 PM
Went to the ticket office week before the deadline picked my seats etc. Anyone an idea of when I should get paper work through and when the payments start?

You mean the payment plan? The early bird offer was open to cash and payment plan.

Stantons Angel
19-04-2017, 08:02 PM

if you filled in the instalment application form you should have got an email with a verification number to start of the account and start the instalments coming off your bank account.

Either phone the ticket office with your client reference number or phone Zebra finance and get an update on your position. the instalments started coming off end of March.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Danderhall Hibs
19-04-2017, 08:02 PM

If it's payment plan and you've not had an email and text yet you'll need to phone the TO mate. I done it online but it didn't work - turns out you shouldn't leave a space in your mobile number, if you do the automation doesn't work.

Hulk1875
19-04-2017, 08:10 PM
Thanks. I went in filled the form in said it was for the payment plan picked my seats phoned about week or after asking when I'll hear from them they said I'll get letter in a couple weeks I'll phone them tomorrow

J-C
20-04-2017, 08:26 AM
I got verification of application via e mail nut not heard since, no details of dates etc

Edit: I applied for the early bird on 7/4/17, I've just e mailed Easter Rd to find out.

.Sean.
20-04-2017, 08:48 AM
My first payment came off today and I was accepted the Friday before the deadline