PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren - Trophy Presentation dot count

GreenCastle
19-04-2017, 08:44 AM
Looking at the Hibs v St Mirren (final game of the season) ticket planner few red sections already.

St Mirren will probably bring a big crowd if they have a chance to avoid relegation still - maybe worth splitting south stand in half ?

Would expect a sold out Hibs end.

CallumLaidlaw
19-04-2017, 09:38 AM
I've just moved me and my son for that game as he wants to be down the front so there is currently a couple of cracking seats available in section 41 for anyone that wants them, :greengrin:flag:

mjhibby
19-04-2017, 09:40 AM
Looking at the Hibs v St Mirren (final game of the season) ticket planner few red sections already.

St Mirren will probably bring a big crowd if they have a chance to avoid relegation still - maybe worth splitting south stand in half ?

Would expect a sold out Hibs end.

Will be there.Shoyld be a carnival atmosphere with hopefully nobody moaning at the players and just enjoying the occasion.

NAE NOOKIE
19-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Will be there.Shoyld be a carnival atmosphere with hopefully nobody moaning at the players and just enjoying the occasion.

I will expect, nay demand, that the players give everything in this one .... if we aren't at least two ahead by half time they shall feel my wrath ......... boooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!! :grr:

Albanian Hibs
19-04-2017, 10:36 AM

I am sure that wont stop the moaner behind me 🙄

FastEddieFelson
19-04-2017, 10:42 AM
i would have thought there'd be more interest for last saturday's game than the trophy presentation

CorrieHibs
19-04-2017, 10:44 AM
I have a wedding that day. Absolute gutter!! A friend is taking my ST so least someone has the seat.

Seveno
19-04-2017, 11:35 AM
Another chance to demonstrate the magical properties of the red and white tape?

GreenCastle
19-04-2017, 02:12 PM
i would have thought there'd be more interest for last saturday's game than the trophy presentation

I think this one will sell out.

Like others say it will be a carnival type atmosphere and a chance to thank players one final time - could be some players last game for the club etc.

The trophy will be presented and imagine a good sing along etc - though final game like I said could be very tough as St Mirren's season could ride on it.

GreenCastle
22-04-2017, 04:39 PM
Bump...

One final party at ER this season :greengrin:thumbsup: