PDA

View Full Version : Sheep 🐑

vuefrom1875
19-04-2017, 08:07 AM
A few of them are WORRIED over on their forums. Topics include.... Hibs bigger support... We(sheep) always bottle it in big games...Don't underestimate Hibs...All marvellous stuff 😀

frazeHFC
19-04-2017, 08:09 AM
They love bottling the big games, whereas we've raised it for them the last few seasons. Tough game ahead but all the pressure is on them.

frazeHFC
19-04-2017, 08:21 AM
If anyone needs any added reason to be right up for this then have a read of their forum. Ambrose is *****, Cummings isn't good enough for their level, McGinn is overrated etc etc.

Intae them Hibs!

SON OF PADDY
19-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Cum on feel the noise ! We're Neil Lennon's boy's , we are Hibs Hibs Hibs !! We are Hibs Hibs Hibs !!
When we lift up the Cup !! The Sheep will be out of luck , but we'll be wild wild wild !!

I'll get ma coat ?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Hillsidehibby
19-04-2017, 08:46 AM
They will be well pissed off with us eating all that lamb at easter

Pedantic_Hibee
19-04-2017, 09:01 AM
Cum on feel the noise ! We're Neil Lennon's boy's , we are Hibs Hibs Hibs !! We are Hibs Hibs Hibs !!
When we lift up the Cup !! The Sheep will be out of luck , but we'll be wild wild wild !!

I'll get ma coat ?

It's fine, let me get it for you.

SON OF PADDY
19-04-2017, 09:05 AM
😁😂 lol

CentreLine
19-04-2017, 09:11 AM
If they bottle it in big games would those be "sheep dips"?
IMG_3410.gif

NZ Green
19-04-2017, 09:12 AM
It's fine, let me get it for you.
Let me get the door (http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?2-hibs-net-Main-Forum).

Greendeal
19-04-2017, 10:10 AM

I'll get ma coat ?

Surely it should be

"Cum Dog feel the noise!"

HibsNutter
19-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Didn't we used to "bottle it" - generic, meaningless cliche - in big games?

They are a good side, we will need to play very well to win, but at the same time I fancy our chances.

Robinho08
19-04-2017, 11:23 AM
Didn't we used to "bottle it" - generic, meaningless cliche - in big games?

They are a good side, we will need to play very well to win, but at the same time I fancy our chances.

Dons floated under the radar for their bottling. Every time they had a chance to leap frog Celtic last season they bottled it. Best chance they had of winning the league when Diela was Celtic manager.

snooky
19-04-2017, 11:55 AM
Are the worried about a Sheep dip in form?

Fergus52
19-04-2017, 11:56 AM
Anyone know if they have any injuries or suspensions?

Or will they be at full strength?

ALF TUPPER
19-04-2017, 12:10 PM

I'll get ma coat ?

hahaha Its no the worst

Onion
19-04-2017, 12:34 PM
Aberdeen (and fans) had a horrendous LCF against Celtic and fear more of the same if they get to to the SCF. Hibs fear no one at the moment and will be determined to get back to Hamdump in May. That could have a big bearing on how both teams approach the Semi on Sat, and the mood of the respective fans.

Whatever happens with Hibs on Sat, there is no getting away from it - the last 18 months in the Scottish Cup has been one hell of a ride :thumbsup:

hibbysam
19-04-2017, 12:37 PM
I'm more impressed by the guy who thinks basically Even money at the bookies is "Strong favourites".

SON OF PADDY
19-04-2017, 12:59 PM
Surely it should be

"Cum Dog feel the noise!"

How about Cum Dog feel the noise, You're a Hibee boy
So sign on on on ! Repeat again and again 😁

JimboHibs
19-04-2017, 01:06 PM
Dons floated under the radar for their bottling. Every time they had a chance to leap frog Celtic last season they bottled it. Best chance they had of winning the league when Diela was Celtic manager.

I would hardly call it bottling finishing 2nd to Celtic,christ we only finished 3rd in our league the same year.

swordin3
19-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Always thought of Aberdeen fans as either ski hat wearing 16 year old idiots or bespectacled adorned librarian types not really sure why.
Is there a "type" for every club supporter in the premier league.

HEARTS : illiterate' chinless fools much like Mr bean with a reputation for theft. Exaggerating things like crowds and the quality of their players.
CELTIC : buckfast swilling drunks around 5 ft tall who like to pee in the street.
RANGERS: overweight ,loudmouth bigots with no teeth and reputation for wearing football tops 3 sizes too small.

Any one wanting to add a few more?

WeeRussell
20-04-2017, 08:02 AM
I'm more impressed by the guy who thinks basically Even money at the bookies is "Strong favourites".

20/21 Aberdeen is a decent price for me... not that I'll be touching them of course!

hibbysam
20-04-2017, 08:13 AM
20/21 Aberdeen is a decent price for me... not that I'll be touching them of course!

I would agree, but those odd's doesn't make them strong favourites with the bookies. That's a price where the bookies haven't a clue what is going to happen.

WeeRussell
20-04-2017, 08:28 AM
I would agree, but those odd's doesn't make them strong favourites with the bookies. That's a price where the bookies haven't a clue what is going to happen.

Yep - not contesting that.

Ardenttwo
20-04-2017, 09:05 AM
They love bottling the big games, whereas we've raised it for them the last few seasons. Tough game ahead but all the pressure is on them.

Guys guys I think we are getting too cocky here. Better we keep a lower tone.

Dashing Bob S
20-04-2017, 09:08 AM
Guys guys I think we are getting too cocky here. Better we keep a lower tone.

Nothing to be scared of, but Aberdeen are favorites deservedly and could tear us apart down the flanks.

Kato
20-04-2017, 09:09 AM
Are the worried about a Sheep dip in form?

That's woolly thinking.

NAE NOOKIE
20-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Nothing to be scared of, but Aberdeen are favorites deservedly and could tear us apart down the flanks.

Yeh, this is my main worry too .... they have plenty of pace and a lot of their goals do appear to be created from deliveries into the box from the flanks, having said that our main worry in last seasons final was Wallace and Tavernier, both pacey players who had been terrorising defences all season, we managed to prevent both of them from influencing the game, lets hope we can perform the same trick on Aberdeen's wide men and starve their forwards of the service they need.