PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Ayr Utd Away

Hermit Crab
18-04-2017, 04:48 PM
Tickets must be going on sale soon you would have thought? Last away league game of the season, already champions, must be expecting a decent travelling support. Anyone know when they are on sale?

Mick O'Rourke
18-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Tomorrow;-)

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tickets/away

Carheenlea
19-04-2017, 08:57 AM
I'm not sure there will be a bumper Hibs support for this one. We took only a reasonable crowd to Cappilow when we were chasing the points to win the league, so hard to envisage a big support heading down to a game with nothing at stake. Expect a big turnout for last league game and presentation of trophy, but as for Ayr away and Raith at home, many will save their cash for Cup Final tickets..

Borderhibbie76
19-04-2017, 10:20 AM
I'm not sure there will be a bumper Hibs support for this one. We took only a reasonable crowd to Cappilow when we were chasing the points to win the league, so hard to envisage a big support heading down to a game with nothing at stake. Expect a big turnout for last league game and presentation of trophy, but as for Ayr away and Raith at home, many will save their cash for Cup Final tickets..
There was a more than reasonable support at Cappielow mate...the wee Dublin end was pretty much full. A lot better than the 600 the Yams took to killie on Fri night

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albanian Hibs
19-04-2017, 10:43 AM
Dont think we will take much of a support through since we have won the league already.

jgl07
19-04-2017, 08:41 PM
Dont think we will take much of a support through since we have won the league already.

I can recall Hibs taking a bumper support to Killie (several times the crowd that the 'big team' took there last Friday) in the last match of the season before relegation in the 1990s. Hibs fate had been sealed at least a week earlier.

Albanian Hibs
19-04-2017, 09:52 PM
I can recall Hibs taking a bumper support to Killie (several times the crowd that the 'big team' took there last Friday) in the last match of the season before relegation in the 1990s. Hibs fate had been sealed at least a week earlier.

Yip remember that well. We'll meet again ♬

Craigmount Hibs
20-04-2017, 11:16 AM
Is this a ticket only game, like Morton? Surely not....

Carheenlea
20-04-2017, 11:22 AM
Is this a ticket only game, like Morton? Surely not....

Tickets were available to buy from the Ayr club shop last time, but if you are looking for stand seats best to buy in advance.