PDA

View Full Version : Darren Mcgregor - YLT

18Hibee75
17-04-2017, 09:08 PM
After seeing a picture on fb of Darren Mcgregor Chucking a YL, think we should change the words a little to his song

"Ohhhh-e-ohhh, Darren Mcgregor, Ohhhh-e-ohhh he's a young offender, Ohhhh-e-ohhh hes part of the Young Leith Teamm"

Any other songs people think we should add verses to or make new ones? Another one I liked which I seen was "keep singing 5-1, 7 Edinburgh derbies you haven't won one" and keep singing until they finally win one.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

connerg
18-04-2017, 02:00 AM
I heard people in the pub talking about it and showing pictures on their phones. To win the Scottish Cup and then promotion, as a Hibee from Leith, which i am too. Must be living the dream. One two three, who are we, we are the mental YLT. Repeat as many times as you like, the cup is in the bag. Read it and weep Jambo's. Oh ma aching sides.

Winston Ingram
18-04-2017, 06:20 AM
After seeing a picture on fb of Darren Mcgregor Chucking a YL, think we should change the words a little to his song

"Ohhhh-e-ohhh, Darren Mcgregor, Ohhhh-e-ohhh he's a young offender, Ohhhh-e-ohhh hes part of the Young Leith Teamm"

Any other songs people think we should add verses to or make new ones? Another one I liked which I seen was "keep singing 5-1, 7 Edinburgh derbies you haven't won one" and keep singing until they finally win one.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Naw

SirDavidsNapper
18-04-2017, 06:29 AM
Thought it was a failed attempt at a ccs when i saw it. That explains it

Itsnoteasy
18-04-2017, 09:12 AM
CCS with 2 hands. You'd need to be a contortionist

NAE NOOKIE
18-04-2017, 04:11 PM
Encouraging gang culture ..... I hope the club throw the book at him, I highly doubt we will see him in the team at Hampden after that, I'm sure he was on the pitch at Hampden last May as well and was seen assaulting a Rangers player :bitchy:

mjhibby
18-04-2017, 04:19 PM
I heard people in the pub talking about it and showing pictures on their phones. To win the Scottish Cup and then promotion, as a Hibee from Leith, which i am too. Must be living the dream. One two three, who are we, we are the mental YLT. Repeat as many times as you like, the cup is in the bag. Read it and weep Jambo's. Oh ma aching sides.

I love hearing him interviewed and his passion for hibs and how much he is loving it at er. A total professional and a lovely guy to boot. We are lucky the magic hat doesn't know what he's doing.

Smartie
18-04-2017, 04:19 PM
Encouraging gang culture ..... I hope the club throw the book at him, I highly doubt we will see him in the team at Hampden after that, I'm sure he was on the pitch at Hampden last May as well and was seen assaulting a Rangers player :bitchy:

Could someone who knows him please contact the real "Nae Nookie" and let him know that Jim Traynor's hacked his hibs.net account?