PDA

View Full Version : Magic Hat (NHC)

Hibby Bairn
17-04-2017, 03:51 PM
In a bit of trouble with 3 tough games to come. Could he take Forest down? 'Mon Tony Mowbray.

Big_Franck
17-04-2017, 04:02 PM
In a bit of trouble with 3 tough games to come. Could he take Forest down? 'Mon Tony Mowbray.

One point above the relegation zone now. Would love to see him get relegated.

c31
17-04-2017, 04:02 PM
18 Bristol City 43 -7 48
19 Burton 43 -13 48
20 Birmingham 43 -21 47
21 Nottm Forest 43 -12 45

One point in it now...

Pete
17-04-2017, 04:13 PM
I can see Birmingham going down with Blackburn. This is what can happen if you have mad foreign owners. Also, that's Leeds nudged out the play off places.

The English lower leagues are always worth keeping an eye on at this time of year as teams jostle for play off/relegation places etc...their fans must be bricking it.

iwasthere1972
17-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Will he need a wand? If so what kind. :wink:

Bostonhibby
17-04-2017, 04:50 PM
Will he need a wand? If so what kind. :wink:
The man's a petrofac cup winner ffs. He's got his eyes firmly fixed on the johnstones paint trophy-all he's got to do is get Forest down a division. He's the man for the job.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

PercyHibs
17-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Stokes double to keep Blackburn up and send Notts Forrest down. Pleasing.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-04-2017, 05:27 PM
Stokes double to keep Blackburn up and send Notts Forrest down. Pleasing.

Blackburn to go down and cut their losses with pay off to Stokes and he signs for us.

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2017, 05:46 PM
A club like Forest shouldn't be in that position. Then again, you can say the same of Villa, Birmingham, Derby, Wolves. All big, well supported midlands clubs that should be in the top flight. However, for a club as big as Forest to possibly end up in the third tier is shameful.

Marco G
17-04-2017, 07:29 PM
A club like Forest shouldn't be in that position. Then again, you can say the same of Villa, Birmingham, Derby, Wolves. All big, well supported midlands clubs that should be in the top flight. However, for a club as big as Forest to possibly end up in the third tier is shameful.
Big teams with history, but run in to the ground by overspending. Now Zola who was brought by their new spivs in charge to replace a good manager has resigned at Birmingham (2 wins in 26?). However, surely Forest can't go down with an ex top city trader in charge? Or can they 😂

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Is It On....
17-04-2017, 07:38 PM
I can see Birmingham going down with Blackburn. This is what can happen if you have mad foreign owners. Also, that's Leeds nudged out the play off places.

The English lower leagues are always worth keeping an eye on at this time of year as teams jostle for play off/relegation places etc...their fans must be bricking it.

"Zola (Birmingham City) resigns with just two wins from 24 games since replacing Gary Rowett in December when they were seventh." Butcher(esk)..

jacomo
17-04-2017, 07:42 PM

Forest are a basket case right now - Warburton has jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

Boo hoo.

Is It On....
17-04-2017, 07:43 PM
Big teams with history, but run in to the ground by overspending. Now Zola who was brought by their new spivs in charge to replace a good manager has resigned at Birmingham (2 wins in 26?). However, surely Forest can't go down with an ex top city trader in charge? Or can they 😂

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Not just a top city trader, but also winner of the Petrofac Cup as well as beaten finalist in the Scottish Cup 😎

Bostonhibby
17-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Not just a too city trader, but also winner of the Petrofac Cup as well as beaten finalist in the Scottish Cup 😎
And owner of a hat that was once magic. Now called a hat. Could make all the difference.

SirDavidsNapper
17-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Respectfully, I hope fannys hat goes down. Remember it's Forest not Real Madrid. Welt.

Is It On....
17-04-2017, 08:03 PM
And owner of a hat that was once magic. Now called a hat. Could make all the difference.

Whilst the hat was important, what also made the difference for Mr Hat was having players selected for him at Brentford by the "Moneyball" formula and all he had to do was coach. Brentford are 11th and again punching well above their weight with notable teams already mentioned flirting with relegation. Don't think any manager who has been in charge there (Rossler, Breadman) has succeeded since they left and went on to bigger jobs.

Bostonhibby
17-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Whilst the hat was important, what also made the difference for Mr Hat was having players selected for him at Brentford by the "Moneyball" formula and all he had to do was coach. Brentford are 11th and again punching well above their weight with notable teams already mentioned flirting with relegation. Don't think any manager who has been in charge there (Rossler, Breadman) has succeeded since they left and went on to bigger jobs.
Not the first time I've heard that.

Tragic hats maybe just not much good as he flopped working the no money and no balls model at ibrox as well.

Deansy
17-04-2017, 08:32 PM
Respectably, he'll be frustrated .................

Lancs Harp
17-04-2017, 08:41 PM
Forest were playing in the third tier 10 years ago (spent 3 seasons there).

Aldo
17-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Wespectfully pleasing!!

DAVE1875
17-04-2017, 10:05 PM
No matter what happens to Warburton I would like to thank him.

Thank you Magic Hat, for deeming Darren McGregor surplus to requirements (and replacing him with Clint "so slow it looks like he's buffering" Hill :greengrin ) so he could come to us, become a Scottish Cup winning legend and seal our promotion

Shine on you crazy diamond

Bay Area Hibees
18-04-2017, 04:13 AM

Ha brilliant

worcesterhibby
18-04-2017, 09:24 AM
Forest playing Reading next..they will lose, that will take them into Bottom 3 I reckon and they will never get back out. With respect I find that amusing :)

JDHibs
18-04-2017, 09:56 AM
Really want Birmingham to go down!

Rowett had them 7th, 3 points off 3rd, but his face didnt fit so they owners binned him.

Brought in Zola, mid December, 2 wins in 24, 8% win rate and now struggling big time. Just appointed 'Arry Redknapp as manager to try and salvage their season!

Stupid owners are ruining football down south, stupid buys, stupid appointments and sacking anyone that doesnt do well.

Wigan deserve to go down as well, sacking Caldwell 6 months after he got them promoted! Disgusting way to treat a young manager.

Is It On....
18-04-2017, 11:13 AM
Really want Birmingham to go down!

Rowett had them 7th, 3 points off 3rd, but his face didnt fit so they owners binned him.

Brought in Zola, mid December, 2 wins in 24, 8% win rate and now struggling big time. Just appointed 'Arry Redknapp as manager to try and salvage their season!

Stupid owners are ruining football down south, stupid buys, stupid appointments and sacking anyone that doesnt do well.

Wigan deserve to go down as well, sacking Caldwell 6 months after he got them promoted! Disgusting way to treat a young manager.

So, given Zola"s appalling managerial record do you think he will get another role?

Geo_1875
18-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Don't care what Warburton does now. It would actually be quite funny if he goes on to be hugely successful while the Govanites continue to "spend" in their quest for 2nd place in Scotland.

Is It On....
18-04-2017, 11:16 AM
Don't care what Warburton does now. It would actually be quite funny if he goes on to be hugely successful while the Govanites continue to "spend" in their quest for 2nd place in Scotland.

Sevco don't do ironic but I think that would be really funny.

JDHibs
18-04-2017, 11:30 AM
So, given Zola"s appalling managerial record do you think he will get another role?

Probably, worse managers than him have gotten other jobs, such as Butcher...

Jonnyboy
18-04-2017, 11:56 AM
The Warbler said in his first interview after getting the Forest gig that he would definitely take them out of the division. Man of his word eh? 😂

cleanyman
18-04-2017, 11:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD-e1bi0QLo

Any excuse to post the greatest video of all time

Seveno
18-04-2017, 12:01 PM
No matter what happens to Warburton I would like to thank him.

Thank you Magic Hat, for deeming Darren McGregor surplus to requirements (and replacing him with Clint "so slow it looks like he's buffering" Hill :greengrin ) so he could come to us, become a Scottish Cup winning legend and seal our promotion

Shine on you crazy diamond

Brilliant post.

Bostonhibby
18-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Ha brilliant
Stop press.

Apparently the hat's now rejected him so he's on his own at forest.

Iggy Pope
18-04-2017, 04:26 PM
Forest were playing in the third tier 10 years ago (spent 3 seasons there).

Pumped in a play off semi by Yeovil if I recall right.