PDA

View Full Version : Ticket office today

Fizz
17-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Does anyone know of it's open or if it's closed for Easter Monday - I've tried phoning but no ones answering - perhaps I've just answered my own question

Scouse Hibee
Does anyone know of it's open or if it's closed for Easter Monday - I've tried phoning but no ones answering - perhaps I've just answered my own question

Closed.

CallumLaidlaw
Closed today [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackSheep
17-04-2017, 10:17 AM
Rarely answer the phones lately anyway 😂

Baldy Foghorn
17-04-2017, 10:22 AM
Rarely answer the phones lately anyway 😂

Suspect they have been working tirelessy with all ticket sales

ben johnson
17-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Suspect they have been working tirelessy with all ticket sales

Was in the shop on Friday to swap 4 individual seats in the South Stand for the semi. I had bought in haste due to the stand being nearly sold out
Ticket office sorted out my tickets without any problems. Last few seasons they have had a tremendous workload and I've nothing but praise for them. Worked tirelessly to cope with LC final , semi finals , SC final etc. Imagine shipping up for work at 8.30 am and there are thousands of customers waiting for you to start work. Don't get enough recognition IMO.

DarlingtonHibee
17-04-2017, 11:46 AM

Been on the website since last week that it was closed today.

Baldy Foghorn
17-04-2017, 11:49 AM
Was in the shop on Friday to swap 4 individual seats in the South Stand for the semi. I had bought in haste due to the stand being nearly sold out
Ticket office sorted out my tickets without any problems. Last few seasons they have had a tremendous workload and I've nothing but praise for them. Worked tirelessly to cope with LC final , semi finals , SC final etc. Imagine shipping up for work at 8.30 am and there are thousands of customers waiting for you to start work. Don't get enough recognition IMO.
:top marks

Tamhere1875
17-04-2017, 12:00 PM
The people in the ticket office deserve a medal for the work they put in

traceyhibs
17-04-2017, 12:35 PM
Ticket office is closed today and will reopen tomorrow. Totally agree Tam re the ticket office. Been nice seeing some positive comments recently

Baldy Foghorn
17-04-2017, 12:43 PM
Ticket office is closed today and will reopen tomorrow. Totally agree Tam re the ticket office. Been nice seeing some positive comments recently

The hours and work the staff put in, they are a real credit to the Club:aok:

SON OF PADDY
17-04-2017, 01:41 PM

Couldn't agree more !!
Well done to all the ticket office staff, always very helpful and will try their best to help you.
People just need to remember ! If you're looking to swap tickets try to go down when it's not to busy.

staunchhibby
17-04-2017, 01:43 PM
The ticket office staff are a credit to Hibernian

MB62
17-04-2017, 01:50 PM
Huge queues on Saturday when we arrived at the ground about 2.30pm. Then went through the gates to the turnstiles and there were more queues there, the staff must have their bits off on Saturday. :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
17-04-2017, 02:31 PM
The club have had more than their fair share of cup semis and finals, along with replays and big home games recently, that they have handled well without too many hiccups.

I suppose the alternative is not reaching these types of games.

:top marks

CropleyWasGod
17-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Huge queues on Saturday when we arrived at the ground about 2.30pm. Then went through the gates to the turnstiles and there were more queues there, the staff must have their bits off on Saturday. [emoji106]
I arrived at 230 to pick up my tickets and didn't have to wait at all .
There was a long queue for semi final tickets though.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
17-04-2017, 02:41 PM
We're semi tickets avaliable to buy on Saturday? Think we would have sold a fair few if so