PDA

View Full Version : Away support yesterday

SirDavidsNapper
16-04-2017, 11:51 AM
Looked very, very small. 200 tops. Puts the 17054 in perspective.

givescotlandfreedom
16-04-2017, 11:54 AM
They've not got a lot to play for but it was really small. Fair play to those who stayed behind to applaude the Hibs players.

SouthMoroccoStu
16-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Sadly the away support has been poor all season

I was particularly surprised and disappointed by the away support turn out from Falkirk a few weeks ago

Considering they see us as big rivals, still pushing for the league (at the time), 3pm Saturday ko (and it was a nice day weather wise)

Their turnout was pathetic

Arch Stanton
16-04-2017, 12:21 PM

I was particularly surprised and disappointed by the away support turn out from Falkirk a few weeks ago

Considering they see us as big rivals, still pushing for the league (at the time), 3pm Saturday ko (and it was a nice day weather wise)

I guess thats the counter argument for having a larger SPL - Hibs would certainly be poorer financially.

No more relegations please.

1van Sprou7e
16-04-2017, 01:14 PM
I guess thats the counter argument for having a larger SPL - Hibs would certainly be poorer financially.

No more relegations please.

4 out of the 10 best supported clubs in Scotland are currently in the Championship

Jack Hackett
16-04-2017, 01:23 PM

... also puts the yams 600 odd on Fri in perspective. Massive effort from the wee team :top marks :devil:

iwasthere1972
16-04-2017, 01:27 PM

Think it was quoted as about 250. Considering what their home crowds are and the small population, also factor in that it's not the easiest place to travel to and from, it wasn't that bad.

Frogga
16-04-2017, 09:18 PM
As a previous poster said, much respect to their fans who stayed behind to applaud our team and rendition of SOL. Good sportsmanship, top marks!

Glory Lurker
16-04-2017, 09:40 PM
They usually bring more, but as mentioned above there was not much in it for them yesterday. If I was a Doonhamer, I would have stayed home. The beer's cheaper, if nothing else.

17-04-2017, 12:08 PM

Probably just as well, their pathetic wee support are up there with the most cringeworthy.

I am however enjoying seeing the seethe from them on social media at us winning the league. The foaming at the mouth, bitterness is very reminiscent of their manager. Pleasing :greengrin Clearly the "draw at Easter Road" party has worn out now and they are just filling their time whilst they await the DVD being released.

Nippy fans.