PDA

View Full Version : Restricted view at ER

HibbyDave
16-04-2017, 10:07 AM
For the first time, i was sat in the front row of the West Upper yesterday (RowAA seat 223). I was amazed to discover that the seat next to me AA224 does not let the person sitting in that seat see the goals at the FF end! There is a huge pillar directly in line with goal mouth.
Had I bought that seat I would have been more than a little unhappy. In short, I never knew that there was restricted viewing in any part of ER. Are there any other seats that people should avoid?

Apologies for appearing to be having a moan but I'm glad I dodged that seat and thought others may want to know where to avoid in future. On the seating plan AA224 looks like a great seat on the end of the front row.

Stantons Angel
16-04-2017, 10:44 AM
For the first time, i was sat in the front row of the West Upper yesterday (RowAA seat 223). I was amazed to discover that the seat next to me AA224 does not let the person sitting in that seat see the goals at the FF end! There is a huge pillar directly in line with goal mouth.
Had I bought that seat I would have been more than a little unhappy. In short, I never knew that there was restricted viewing in any part of ER. Are there any other seats that people should avoid?

Apologies for appearing to be having a moan but I'm glad I dodged that seat and thought others may want to know where to avoid in future. On the seating plan AA224 looks like a great seat on the end of the front row.

when you purchase tickets online these days at Easter Road a wee symbol shows beside your ticket choice telling you that a restricted view is possible.

in many new stadiums there are seats like these in the west upper, but your view is usually obscured by a safety barrier which yo can see over,
I hope you at least enjoyed the view yesterday.

Onceinawhile
16-04-2017, 11:27 AM
I was sat in row c yesterday of the west seat 90 and couldn't see the north corner due to the dug out and at times when the tunnel out.