PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see Lennon sign?

18Hibee75
16-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Personally, I would obviously like to see a partner for Cummings (hopefully not a replacement) some names I can think of would be Billy Sharp - although he is getting quite old now, Liam Boyce, Lewis Moult, Stokes, Ciftci or Kenneth Zohore of Cardiff. Thoughts?

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

SlickShoes
16-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Marciano, Ambrose, a good striker, right or left back, at the minimum some cover for those positions

-Jonesy-
16-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Sparky?

Heisenberg
16-04-2017, 09:52 AM
Marciano, Moult/Boyce, Andreu and Lewis Morgan.

pontius pilate
16-04-2017, 09:53 AM
I have a feelin he will sell on here for good money then bring in maybe cifti moult and another striker who we haven't thought about. I would like to see Marciano and Ambrose both kept but like eerything else it comes down to money.

GGTTH

Col2
16-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Resign - McGregor, Fyvie, Gray and Boyle

Release - Keatings (tough one), Holt and Graham

New - Henderson (with Shinnie going back), Commons, Whittaker, Mallen and Moult and Ambrose (no chance).

Would take Stokes on loan or perm. Would also love to get Rocky on perm.

churchie16
16-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Marciano,ambrose,stokesy give Humphrey a pre season the boy nisbett on loan

SirDavidsNapper
16-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Himself on a long contract

The Leith Dutch
16-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Marciano, Ambrose, a good striker, right or left back, at the minimum some cover for those positions

Would definitely like Marciano signed up but I'm very happy with the defence otherwise (assuming we play Gray and Stevenson as full backs and don't rely on them as wing backs).

For me we badly need creativity in the midfield.

We're very poor at crossing and shooting from distance and our top goalscorer is taking the corners which suggests we badly need someone to take set pieces.

Shinnie is about the only player that looks like he can play a killer pass and while I like him as a player we either need more players to do that or an upgrade.

I'd also say we should be looking at someone to do what Holt did for us in the big games and bully the opposition defence.

I think we have a serviceable defence for the SPL but I'd imagine Cummings will be off which means I think we're going to need at least 4 and possibly 5 predominantly attacking players for the starting XI whose main job is getting us goals.

Brightside
16-04-2017, 10:09 AM
Rocky.
Mallan.

We will need another CB as cover once Efe goes back....we also need cover for RB.

SRHibs
16-04-2017, 10:10 AM
I would sign up Rocky, Ambrose, and Shinnie, for a start.

Brightside
16-04-2017, 10:12 AM
Would definitely like Marciano signed up but I'm very happy with the defence otherwise (assuming we play Gray and Stevenson as full backs and don't rely on them as wing backs).

For me we badly need creativity in the midfield.

We're very poor at crossing and shooting from distance and our top goalscorer is taking the corners which suggests we badly need someone to take set pieces.

Shinnie is about the only player that looks like he can play a killer pass and while I like him as a player we either need more players to do that or an upgrade.

I'd also say we should be looking at someone to do what Holt did for us in the big games and bully the opposition defence.

I think we have a serviceable defence for the SPL but I'd imagine Cummings will be off which means I think we're going to need at least 4 and possibly 5 predominantly attacking players for the starting XI whose main job is getting us goals.

Did you miss the game yesterday? All our midfield made loads of great forward passes. Strikers put into a fair few chances due to that play. If we can get Dylan fully fit we have pretty much the most creative midfield outside of Celtic.....add in Mallan and it would be excellent.

S4uzee
16-04-2017, 10:16 AM
Mallan
Allan
Swanson

Slavers
Rocky, Ambrose, Mallan, Stokes, Boyce & Henderson for new signings.

Id want most of all the current squad resigned but i think its pushing it for Holt & Graham, although in saying that id be tempted to sign Holt for another year if only too terrorize the Jambos...once again.

micksoo
From the current squad only Hanlon, Forster, McGinn, McGeough, Cummings and Graham are under contract as well as Crane and Martin. Lots of work to do.

Michael
16-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Hope we sign Rocky and Henderson.

Mick O'Rourke
16-04-2017, 10:28 AM
[Would take Stokes on loan or perm]

I think its too late for Anthony to get a perm:wink:

I think we could be in for a surprise or 3 !
Hibernian will certainly not go down the laptop ,panic induced,9 player signing spree route.

I am sure Neils phone will be buzzing with agents calling to recommend players available.
Neil, i believe, will likely bring in players he personally knows/managed.

So one or two already mentioned may be (if affordable) returning to the Holy Ground.

Interesting Summer ahead
Be nice to have the :cup:still in the cabinet.

Happy Easter Sunday to all

1875M
16-04-2017, 10:34 AM
If Inverness go down there's a few players we should be looking at from them, Tansey and Meekings being the 2 specific ones I had in mind.

The Leith Dutch
16-04-2017, 10:34 AM
Did you miss the game yesterday? All our midfield made loads of great forward passes. Strikers put into a fair few chances due to that play. If we can get Dylan fully fit we have pretty much the most creative midfield outside of Celtic.....add in Mallan and it would be excellent.

It was better yesterday than it has been for a while I'll give you that.
There were some good diagonal balls to either side from just outside the centre of the box that could have resulted in a lot more goals and was good to see McGeogh and what might be if we can keep him fit for a string of games.

But that hasn't been the norm in a lot of the games I've watched this season where a more common sight is our midfield arriving just outside the box and then knocking it from side to side without any real incisiveness.

DM and McGinn are excellent Centre Midfielders for me.
They give you great control in the middle of the park but they don't get goals themselves and they don't lay on enough goals for the strikers.
That's not that I wouldn't be basing my team around that - just that I feel we need to have at least 4 players on the park that can set up a goal.

Mallan I haven't seen enough of - he plays just behind the front two?

Heisenberg
16-04-2017, 10:35 AM
If Inverness go down there's a few players we should be looking at from them, Tansey and Meekings being the 2 specific ones I had in mind.

Tansey has signed a pre contract with Aberdeen I think.

BegbieHSC
16-04-2017, 10:51 AM
Marciano, Stokes, Ambrose, Shinnie and GMS.

Give Lenny an extension too!

micksoo
16-04-2017, 10:52 AM
From the current squad only Hanlon, Forster, McGinn, McGeough, Cummings and Graham are under contract as well as Crane and Martin. Lots of work to do.

keep the faith
16-04-2017, 11:02 AM
Stokes, Ambrose, Allan, Marciano, Henderson, AN other striker.

Out - Holt, Graham, Keating, Harris, Handling, Forster,

frazeHFC
16-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Marciano, Henderson, Mallan, S.McGinn, Commons, Moult, Boyce and Stokes are all players I'd like to see us look at. Ambrose too although I can't see it.

southsider
16-04-2017, 11:10 AM
I love Saint John but I am looking at the bigger picture. Celtic want him. We badly need another 20 goal striker. Swap SJM for Griff & Hendo ? I would.

Topographic Hibby
16-04-2017, 11:15 AM
The first person we should be signing or re-signing is neither a player or coach.

Leeann Dempster on a new contract please.

Pronto.

Phil MaGlass
16-04-2017, 11:17 AM
I have no idea which players he should sign, but, I do have a feeling, the reason we made no big name signings or splashed any big cash in January was so he would have a bigger pot after we were promoted. I think Lennon thought his team were strong enough to get us up, but thatīs just my opinion.

superfurryhibby
16-04-2017, 11:19 AM
I love Saint John but I am looking at the bigger picture. Celtic want him. We badly need another 20 goal striker. Swap SJM for Griff & Hendo ? I would.

How do you know Celtic want him? Also wondering how we match Griffith's 10k/week wages?

What is obvious is that there are a lot of players out of contract and many of them will probably be leaving. We have a good opportunity to build on a strong core squad and I would love see Marciano on a permanent deal.

The rest is pretty imponderable. So many ifs and buts. If Cummings and McGinn stay or if they are sold is key. Sold should mean that we have cash for wages for other targets that maybe were iut if reach. Stay means we are looking at less in.

My oreference is that we keep what we have and target a few key positions. Would love to see Henderson and Gunnarson back, along with Stokes. Add in a Swanson, Mallan and a left back and we are good to go.

Unseen work
16-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Marciano

Cammy Kerr

Scott Allan
Stevie Mallan
Danny Swanson

Miles Storey
Michael Ohallaron
Moult
Boyce

Unseen work
16-04-2017, 11:20 AM
Also, no chance are we getting Griffiths. Absolutely none.

frazeHFC
16-04-2017, 11:20 AM
I have no idea which players he should sign, but, I do have a feeling, the reason we made no big name signings or splashed any big cash in January was so he would have a bigger pot after we were promoted. I think Lennon thought his team were strong enough to get us up, but thatīs just my opinion.

With all the t-shirt, photo, DVD sales from the Scottish Cup win, crowds of around 5-6000 higher on average, and a boost in season ticket sales for next season, really hope that means we have a decent budget for the summer to bring in some real quality.

Springbank
16-04-2017, 11:22 AM
Ryan Gauld
Liam Henderson
Kenny Miller
Stevie Mallan
Plus a left back

.Sean.
16-04-2017, 11:23 AM
Whittaker - Basically a come and get me plea from him the other week.

Henderson - He'll be back sooner rather than later anyway.

Stokes - Seems keen to come back up the road, won't end up back at Celtic so who's his other options?

Ambrose - I love the man, I've had all the nonsense I spouted when we signed him rammed back down my throat. He's different class. Seems like he's finished at Celtic and his family are apparently settled, likes working with Lennon - it's surely possible?

Marciano - In the media saying he wants to say so it's a no-brainier if a fee can be agreed.

I can dream surely :greengrin

Unseen work
16-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Last thing stokes will be thinking of is a transfer after all the videos and photos that have came out.

Is It On....
16-04-2017, 11:28 AM
I hope it's players that have been extensively scouted and appraised and below the radar screen of others 🙂

ancient hibee
16-04-2017, 11:29 AM
Stokes has wasted another season and according to Mowbray has big off field issues.Wonder if he's up to it now?
Walk ups must have contributed additional Ģ100K per match since January.Shouldn't be any shortage of dosh.

WhileTheChief..
16-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Griffiths. Priority target no.

Lets get the rumours going now and make it happen.

Ģ150k should do it?

WhileTheChief..
16-04-2017, 11:40 AM
Whittaker - Basically a come and get me plea from him the other week.

Henderson - He'll be back sooner rather than later anyway.

Stokes - Seems keen to come back up the road, won't end up back at Celtic so who's his other options?

Ambrose - I love the man, I've had all the nonsense I spouted when we signed him rammed back down my throat. He's different class. Seems like he's finished at Celtic and his family are apparently settled, likes working with Lennon - it's surely possible?

Marciano - In the media saying he wants to say so it's a no-brainier if a fee can be agreed.

I can dream surely :greengrin

No dreaming there. It's all possible and I'd say other than Stokes the other 4 are likely to be here next season.

Ozyhibby
16-04-2017, 11:41 AM

Where is the evidence Celtic want him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
16-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Last thing stokes will be thinking of is a transfer after all the videos and photos that have came out.

??

Hibby Bairn
16-04-2017, 11:42 AM
Kyle Magennis from St Mirren

Ozyhibby
16-04-2017, 11:42 AM
I hope it's players that have been extensively scouted and appraised and below the radar screen of others [emoji846]

Then they will be local players as we don't scout outside Scotland.

Unseen work
16-04-2017, 11:44 AM
??

Someone managed to hack Stokes' girlfriends phone.

Il let your imagination do the rest.

Jim44
16-04-2017, 11:44 AM
Henderson not on their bench again today. I thought if he was getting the odd game or even regular sub appearances, he might get a move to the English Championship. He's fading back into the shadows and might be happy with a move to a Scottish Premiership team. :wink:

neil7908
16-04-2017, 11:52 AM
Keep Marciano and if at all possible Ambrose although I just can't see it.

As long as we keep the core squad together we just need a couple of strikers and another winger. Being greedy we could also do with another wide player and or/creative midfielder and some serious competition at left back.

Defensively we aee

Dashing Bob S
16-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Mallan from St Mirren is a gifted player and would seem a natural replacement for SJM.

cad
16-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Im sure Lenny knows whats needed, the draws in this league just aint acceptable so hes looking for a striker ball winner and a goal scoring mid Henderson gives us a better balance IMO left back who`s available and at what price ,cash will determine who and what, Effi I`d like to stay but I would astounded if he did to much cash to chuck away he`s 28 /29 could be his last decent move unless we make him our top dog financially even then I think we are miles away.
Im sure theres plenty going on behind the screens ,whats the script with Holt is he here for another season or is he surplus you need someone to batter the Hibs cause and he does a tidy job but can he do it in the premiership ?? How many will we lose out off the squad it will need freshened up all in all it's going to be interesting to see what Neil comes up with ,he was expected to get us up so thats that box ticked , so Im thinking top 4 will be our goal next season.

Ozyhibby
16-04-2017, 12:19 PM
With Ambrose, is it not the case that he may struggle to get a work permit in England? Wasn't that what stopped his move to Blackburn?

Vini1875
16-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Marciano
Ambrose - but happy enough with Hanlon and McGregor in the centre of defence.
Shinnie - I think he would be a better option in the Premiership.
Mallon, McGinn from St Mirren
Boyce
Miller - or a player that could educate Cummings.
Commons
Henderson

I think it will be important to keep most of our present team together, although I would let Keatings, Boyle, Graham, Holt, Handling and Stanton go. Harris is the player I would be unsure about keeping or letting go unless Lenny can get him back on track.

Hoping also that Shaw, Crane and Martin can take a step up and force their way into the team on a more regular basis.

The Leith Dutch
16-04-2017, 12:26 PM
Ryan Gauld
Liam Henderson
Kenny Miller
Stevie Mallan
Plus a left back

Kenny Miller is an odd one - 9 goals this season at an average of 1 every 3 games.
Boyce (15), Moult (13) and Doolan (12) at an average of 1 every 2 games.

Miller is 37.
Boyce is 26, Moult is 24 and Doolan is 30.

Long as we're scouting the league above the only advantage I see to signing Miller is that he's out of contract.

Doolan is with Partick till 2019 and Boyce and Moult are signed up till 2018 but I'd imagine the wages are in budget and we'd be prepared for some transfer fees - particularly as I strongly doubt we'll hold on to both Cummings and McGinn.

Left back - I'm fine with Stevenson.
He's not a wing back but a very good left back.
Defensively I'd say we're more in need of a right back.

As long as we're not using them as primary attacking options I'd be happy enough with Gray and Stevenson as our full backs next year.

18Hibee75
16-04-2017, 12:29 PM
??

There's a video of him going down quicker than odeyanga is all I'm saying...

hfc rd
16-04-2017, 12:33 PM
I trust Lennon and Dempster to work together and identify the areas we need to improve for next season back in the Premiership.

I'd like us to bring in the following but will just need to wait and see who Lennon has lined up and brings in:-

Marciano (permanently)
New CB (Ambrose permanently would be my choice but may potentially prove difficult as he will not be short of offers from down south and abroad)
Shinnie (permanently)
Whittaker
New LB
Henderson
Mallan
New AM (if McGinn leaves)
New winger
Boyce
New striker (if Cummings leaves)

Big90inOz
16-04-2017, 12:55 PM
Let's see how the SC hoes before trying to replace half the team ?
Must be great to see supporters naming you to be moved on as not good enough

The Leith Dutch
16-04-2017, 01:08 PM

Fair game for a fans forum surely? In the ground for a match we should give anyone in a Hibs top our full support but this is a place for expressing an opinion.

I'm not a fan of posts that are just mindless dislike with no analysis (Waste of a Wage / Get Rid) or abuse (Excuse for a footballer) but there are some players whose future is fairly being discussed as it's felt they may not offer much to the team.

As for waiting for the cup - I reckon a lot of people, myself included, might make the point that the evidence of 33 league games is more important for a decision about a player's future than a Cup Semi (and hopefully a Cup Final).

Onion
16-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Creative midfielder, goalscoring midfielder and a could of strikers who can put the ball in the net.

Ozyhibby
16-04-2017, 01:50 PM

Talk about moving the goal posts. [emoji35]
We were told to wait until promotion up till now. [emoji23]

Jag7
16-04-2017, 02:22 PM
Henderson for me would be first on the list .. 👍

JDT
16-04-2017, 02:31 PM

Meekings would be a good signing

MWHIBBIES
16-04-2017, 02:41 PM
I love Saint John but I am looking at the bigger picture. Celtic want him. We badly need another 20 goal striker. Swap SJM for Griff & Hendo ? I would.Griffiths scored 40 goals last season, he isn't coming to Hibs in a swap for McGinn. Absolute fantasy stuff.

Honestly, I hope our manager focuses on realistic, obtainable targets and gets them rather than focusing on Griffiths and Henderson that just aren't going to happen.

Jag7
16-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Griffiths scored 40 goals last season, he isn't coming to Hibs in a swap for McGinn. Absolute fantasy stuff.

Honestly, I hope our manager focuses on realistic, obtainable targets and gets them rather than focusing on Griffiths and Henderson that just aren't going to happen.

And why not Henderson ??

Unseen work
16-04-2017, 02:52 PM

Agreed however can't imagine him wanting to be 3rd choice behind Mcgregor and Hanlon.

However if we moved on Fontaine and Forster we could afford to bring him in as we would also have Porteous on stand by.

Tansey has signed a pre contract with the Dons

Other than them I wouldn't fancy any of the other players in there squad.

makaveli1875
16-04-2017, 03:12 PM
i would like to see mallan at hibs , possibly Stephen Mcginn if we lose SJM

Griffiths obviously but wont hold my breath

Boyce

Keep marciano and shinnie

Some fullback cover

Ambrose although i cant see us being able to afford

yonder1875
16-04-2017, 03:17 PM
Rocky, CB cover (fear we may be priced out of Ambrose),Stevie McGinn, Mallan, Henderson, Moult.

I don't think we'll sign them all obviously but even 3 of those targets would be brilliant signings imo.

Keep hearing Stokes is coming back too.

MWHIBBIES
16-04-2017, 03:31 PM
And why not Henderson ??Just cant see it. He'll be there for at least another year.

JDT
16-04-2017, 04:24 PM
I wouldn't have minded seeing Alex Schalke at Hibs but not so sure after seeing his dive today....even if it was against Celtic

Lago
16-04-2017, 04:34 PM
No to Miller, been telling everyone for a month now he would bleed blue for another years contact at Ibrox

The Leith Dutch
16-04-2017, 05:18 PM
No to Miller, been telling everyone for a month now he would bleed blue for another years contact at Ibrox

Boyce, Moult or Doolan - more goals, scored more frequently and all younger - the first two a lot younger.

Not saying they're definitely the answer but surely they're a better answer than Miller?

Yes, there'd be a transfer fee but I'd reckon that's far less of a sticking point than wages which I'm pretty certain rule us out of Griffiths regardless of whether Celtic would deal or not.

Jag7
16-04-2017, 05:21 PM
Just cant see it. He'll be there for at least another year.

Not getting a game and Celtic will strengthen . No chance of a game with them !!

Fergus52
16-04-2017, 05:35 PM
I want to see us bring back the king!

it's unlikely, but in the recent interview he seemed very sad to have left.

Elephant Stone
16-04-2017, 05:52 PM
Boyce and Henderson would be my main two choices. On top of that we could definitely do with a right and a also a left sided out and out winger.

bingo70
16-04-2017, 05:57 PM
What's Ali Crawford at hamiltons contract situation?

One player that i assume is unrealistic but if we get a windfall from sales of McGinn and Cummings may become a possibility is McLean at Aberdeen (is that his name? Signed from st Mirren). Remember being on a tour of Easter Road not long after he signed for Aberdeen and George Craig said we'd been very interested but lost out due to the division we were in meaning Aberdeen could offer a better deal. The context of the q&a was around how good a transfer window we had but he was the one dissapointment to miss out on.

No idea of his contractual situation though.

MWHIBBIES
16-04-2017, 06:00 PM
What's Ali Crawford at hamiltons contract situation?

One player that i assume is unrealistic but if we get a windfall from sales of McGinn and Cummings may become a possibility is McLean at Aberdeen (is that his name? Signed from st Mirren). Remember being on a tour of Easter Road not long after he signed for Aberdeen and George Craig said we'd been very interested but lost out due to the division we were in meaning Aberdeen could offer a better deal. The context of the q&a was around how good a transfer window we had but he was the one dissapointment to miss out on.

No idea of his contractual situation though.No chance Aberdeen let one of their best players sign for Hibs.

bingo70
16-04-2017, 06:12 PM
No chance Aberdeen let one of their best players sign for Hibs.

Yeah, as I said, very much a long shot but more a possibility if we came into a lot of money over the summer (which I think is likely but that's a different discussion), if he's out of contract next year I'd say it's not completely impossible.

As things stand right now there's no question he's not a realistic target, there's a possible sequence of events that could change that though.

I suppose my point is that I know he's a player that people within the club really like.

number9dream
16-04-2017, 07:30 PM
Of the realistic names mentioned, I like the sound of returns for Whittaker & Commons.

The latter is still a class act as he showed in his brief cameo for us and would benefit from a pre-season at the club, while Whitts is a very tidy player with great experience who can cover both full-back slots and could easily hold down a midfield place.

We definitely need a striker or two and a permanent deal for Rocky would be great.

ekhibee
16-04-2017, 09:31 PM
Stevie Mallan and Michael O'Halloran.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-04-2017, 10:33 PM
Michael O'Halloran, Ofir Marciano, Liam Henderson, Stephen Mallan and Liam Boyce.

pacorosssco
16-04-2017, 10:35 PM
Michael O'Halloran, Ofir Marciano, Liam Henderson, Stephen Mallan and Liam Boyce.

Yes please plus another forward and winger

CMurdoch
16-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Of the realistic names mentioned, I like the sound of returns for Whittaker & Commons.

The latter is still a class act as he showed in his brief cameo for us and would benefit from a pre-season at the club, while Whitts is a very tidy player with great experience who can cover both full-back slots and could easily hold down a midfield place..

33 and 34 in the summer. No thanks.
They are the past as is Holt.
We need to be signing young guns like Mallen and Moult.

eastmainsmsh
16-04-2017, 10:44 PM
Liam Boyce Tony Andreu Danny Swanson Liam Henderson Niall mcginn

Dunbar Hibee
17-04-2017, 12:01 AM

Please no.

hfc rd
17-04-2017, 12:20 AM
Liam Boyce Tony Andreu Danny Swanson Liam Henderson Niall mcginn

Wouldn't mind Niall McGinn but I doubt he will come here. Will probably be down south.

pacorosssco
17-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Wouldn't mind Niall McGinn but I doubt he will come here. Will probably be down south.
I thought he was going them?? Good player he should do a Mo:)

CMurdoch
17-04-2017, 12:40 AM

Definately won't swap Aberdeen for Hibs. Basically like for like.
He is looking for one last payday in the English Championship.

Kaff
17-04-2017, 12:49 AM
If we can keep MacGregor, Hanlon and Ambrose while probably releasing Fonts and Forster then I was impressed with Dicker the other night, Ambrose is probably a no go so this would bump him up the wants list and possibly keep Forster as the squad back up?
Other than that Boyce is a good shout but unless we lose anyone all I want to see are pacy wide players, left/right we need at least one but possibly two. Lewis is great but I just think we have to look at that area of the pitch with pace, defensive solidity we have but penetrative pace we lack badly

Enough said
17-04-2017, 03:35 AM
Hibs were hoping st mirren would go down would get mallan a lot cheaper . Lewis Morgan done deal

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2017, 04:21 AM
Sparky?

:hyper

Commons & Henderson would be the top two names on my list. Commons is probably more realistic.

Scooter
17-04-2017, 06:30 AM
I'd keep everyone we have now as long as we can afford to add as well.

JDT
17-04-2017, 06:30 AM
Hibs were hoping st mirren would go down would get mallan a lot cheaper . Lewis Morgan done deal

Lewis Morgan done deal? We're you hear that? I heard Commons for next season as player/coach was a stick on. The guy who told me works as a youth coach at Hibs and that was the word after January

Leith's finest
17-04-2017, 06:55 AM
Would take a punt on Murray, dun utd

AlbertK86
17-04-2017, 07:28 AM
Would take a punt on gav murray, dun utd

Simons twin 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Still Smiling
17-04-2017, 07:58 AM
Rocky.
Mallan.

We will need another CB as cover once Efe goes back....we also need cover for RB.

Mclean played really well at the CB at Dunfermline.

Still Smiling
17-04-2017, 08:02 AM
Sure Lennon will be able to get a couple of Celtic players on loan, hopefully allowed to play against them in the league. Scott Allan and Liam?

Deek9
17-04-2017, 08:15 AM
Dimitar Berbatov, available and looking for a club 😂

Heisenberg
17-04-2017, 08:35 AM

Done deal for Morgan? Doubt that tbh. Few English Championship sides were quoted with an interest last week. Would be surprised if we could keep a done deal for him quiet. We'd also need to pay St Mirren a healthy fee for him.

Ozyhibby
17-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Done deal for Morgan? Doubt that tbh. Few English Championship sides were quoted with an interest last week. Would be surprised if we could keep a done deal for him quiet. We'd also need to pay St Mirren a healthy fee for him.

Or arrange a percentage deal on a future fee. We can give him a bigger platform than saints and it might result in them getting more cash.

18Hibee75
17-04-2017, 09:49 AM
Griffiths scored 40 goals last season, he isn't coming to Hibs in a swap for McGinn. Absolute fantasy stuff.

I understand about Griffiths, but why not Hendo? If we want to be in and around the top four next season we have to aim for big signings, not just settle for 3 or 4 OK signings that might just make up the numbers. We should look for game winners and game changers and really set out on trying to get them.

18Hibee75
17-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Stevie Mallan and Michael O'Halloran.
Michael O'Halloran, good shout!