PDA

View Full Version : Our best signing in years

18Hibee75
16-04-2017, 08:37 AM
No, not SJM, not Cummings, not even Grant Holt, but Leann Dempster.

The woman has worked wonders for us since she has came in, I'm not sure if the Scottish cup win etc would've been possible without her. She's turned a stinking ship round, and I think on behalf of all hibs fans I can say thank you Leann Dempster! Certainly the best thing to happen to us in a long time.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

eastcoasthibby
16-04-2017, 08:42 AM
No, not SJM, not Cummings, not even Grant Holt, but Leann Dempster.

The woman has worked wonders for us since she has came in, I'm not sure if the Scottish cup win etc would've been possible without her. She's turned a stinking ship round, and I think on behalf of all hibs fans I can say thank you Leann Dempster! Certainly the best thing to happen to us in a long time.

Maybe we should have a song of recognition for her at the next home game, even if its just a rendition of "there's only one Leann Dempster " to let her know how we feel about the job she has done ..!!!

wookie70
16-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Leeann is the epitome of Hibs class.

18Hibee75
16-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Maybe we should have a song of recognition for her at the next home game, even if its just a rendition of "there's only one Leann Dempster " to let her know how we feel about the job she has done ..!!!
Defo!!

SouthMoroccoStu
16-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Improve her contract

She is vital to the continued development and growth of this club

Phil MaGlass
16-04-2017, 11:13 AM
hear hear,