PDA

View Full Version : Semi final pubs in Ayr

woodyhfc4892
16-04-2017, 02:54 AM
Unfortunately can't make the semi on Saturday due to my girlfriend buying me tickets to the Scottish Grand National.. is there any pubs close to the racing track that will be showing the game so I can go there first and head over after??

Another thing.. I missed the Dundee Utd game last season because of being at the races so deja vu could happen..

Greencore
16-04-2017, 04:55 AM
Unfortunately can't make the semi on Saturday due to my girlfriend buying me tickets to the Scottish Grand National.. is there any pubs close to the racing track that will be showing the game so I can go there first and head over after??

Another thing.. I missed the Dundee Utd game last season because of being at the races so deja vu could happen..

Try ayr town bar, nice wee pub on barns street. Mind you ayr is full of sevcoians.

jockodile
16-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Try ayr town bar, nice wee pub on barns street. Mind you ayr is full of sevcoians.

I watched the playoff at Falkirk last season in a pub called Smiths in the town centre, circa 10mins by cab from racing.

as quoted by greencore, some of the locals cheered the late Falkirk rally but it was never dodgy in the way that other towns in Ayrshire might be.

at lunchtime kick off, zero issues id say.

have you checked if the race course itself has sky?