PDA

View Full Version : QoS fans

15-04-2017, 08:15 PM
Fair play to the ones who stayed behind and applauded hibs. Saw a few of them video'ing SoL

Fifehibby74
15-04-2017, 08:17 PM
Few of them on Hibs club before game. Seemed a decent bunch - credit to them for following their team home and away.

Golden Bear
15-04-2017, 08:20 PM
Yes, credit to their fans who stayed behind and applauded our team. You don't often see that these days.

monktonharp
15-04-2017, 08:22 PM
Few of them on Hibs club before game. Seemed a decent bunch - credit to them for following their team home and away.fair play to them, stand bye your team

CMurdoch
15-04-2017, 08:24 PM
I had a good chat with a number of their supporters about our respective teams in the main stand bar at Palmerston a couple of months ago. Good guys, good supporters.

Mr White
15-04-2017, 08:27 PM
Got speaking to a small group of them in the safari lounge a couple of years back prior to a match. Walked down easter road with them and pointed them in the direction of the south stand. Thoroughly decent guys who were knowledgeable and complimentary about the football Stubbs had us playing at the time so while I'm not surprised to hear this I'm still glad to know that fans in Scotland are capable of sporting behaviour.

mcohibs
15-04-2017, 08:52 PM
Was going to post something similar. Thought that was top class from them after making a long trip to see their team get horsed. Gave us some decent games over the past few years, all the best to them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirDavidsNapper
15-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Fair play to the ones who stayed behind and applauded hibs. Saw a few of them video'ing SoL

Sunshine on Leith is a spectical. All the comments on YouTube and social media back that up. Comments from far and wide. Fans of other clubs always stay back to hear and see it. Especially the yams who always seem to leave ER with it blaring 😉 Does this mean we should call ourselves the famous?

northstandhibby
15-04-2017, 09:04 PM

Fair play to they Queens fans indeed :aok:

Common knowledge a lot of good borders folk follow the hi bees and travel up to ER on a regular basis.

glory glory

147lothian
15-04-2017, 09:40 PM
The Championship has its fair share of roaster fans, falkirk and ayr spring to mind but I have to say I have a lot of time for the QoS fans they seem a decent bunch, no silly chants and it was good to see some of them hanging about at the end

hfc rd
15-04-2017, 11:15 PM
The Championship has its fair share of roaster fans, falkirk and ayr spring to mind but I have to say I have a lot of time for the QoS fans they seem a decent bunch, no silly chants and it was good to see some of them hanging about at the end

This.