PDA

View Full Version : To all my fellow Hibbys

SirDavidsNapper
15-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Enjoy your drinks tonight. We're back to where we belong 💚

JeMeSouviens
15-04-2017, 08:07 PM
I've broken out the ardbeg. Happy days :-)

Deansy
15-04-2017, 08:12 PM
I've broken out the ardbeg. Happy days :-)

Jura for me - going down lovely !

Bristolhibby
15-04-2017, 08:16 PM
Enjoy your drinks tonight. We're back to where we belong 💚

Amen to that brother. Cracked the Champagne had a BBQ and am now on the ciders with my Old Man. A West Country celebration.

Enjoy your night peeps.

GGTTH

monktonharp
15-04-2017, 08:21 PM
just a nice Chardonnay for me this evening. had a hard day with my granddaughter in the HibsKids end, spent the usual, fed the seagulls with the crap pizza she knocked back, bought her the champions flag etc etc. enjoyable in the end though. mental note:_must stop being a crabbit auld b. :greengrin

Carheenlea
15-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Three large bottles of Morretti chilling in fridge, well only two now, but all will be enjoyed to toast our return to the top flight.

northstandhibby
15-04-2017, 08:34 PM
Smirnoff and Pepsi Max and lots of it tonight as off work until Tuesday. If two in a row happens i'll buy a bottle of the best single malt I can afford :greengrin

glory glory

ronaldo7
15-04-2017, 08:38 PM
Cardhu gold reserve.

Golden Bear
15-04-2017, 08:39 PM
I was given a bottle of "Monkey Shoulder" whisky which is described as a blend of 3 of Speyside's finest single malt whiskies. I've just broken the seal, verdict to be announced in a couple of hours. Cheers fellow Hibees! 🍾

NthCarolinaHibs
15-04-2017, 08:41 PM
Amen to that brother. Cracked the Champagne had a BBQ and am now on the ciders with my Old Man. A West Country celebration.

Enjoy your night peeps.

GGTTH
Well done to yous.. Enjoy..Hibees here,Hibees there. 💚💚🍷🍷

Ilovehibs
15-04-2017, 08:43 PM
I was given a bottle of "Monkey Shoulder" whisky which is described as a blend of 3 of Speyside's finest single malt whiskies. I've just broken the seal, verdict to be announced in a couple of hours. Cheers fellow Hibees! 🍾

Will be interested to hear your opinion. Been considering purchasing for a while. Cheers!

Peevemor
15-04-2017, 08:44 PM
I should have been at the mother of all piss-ups tonight (mate's pub's 18th birthday) but I've been laid up for the past couple of weeks with a dodgy back. Painkillers + anti-inflammatories + bevvie aren't the best mixture, so I'm currently celebrating by watching The Voice (France) with my girls.

Fantastic!

lyonhibs
15-04-2017, 08:51 PM
Glenmorangie in Verbier for me. 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow. Hibs promoted today.

Carlsberg don't do weekends.......

Topographic Hibby
15-04-2017, 08:57 PM
A nice Rioja. Like a cheeky red.....

SirDavidsNapper
15-04-2017, 08:59 PM
A nice red for me 🍷

swordin3
15-04-2017, 09:02 PM
A prosseco to start for celebratory reasons ,then a nice pinot Grigio for main and a smirnoff for desert.:flag::flag::flag:

andy1875
15-04-2017, 09:04 PM
A few beers, a takeaway and raising my glass to our fine club.

Tonight is as much relief, than celebration but what a good feeling to be back where we belong.

A glorious 12 months with the potential for even more in the coming weeks.

GGTTH

HoboHarry
15-04-2017, 09:07 PM
Chardonnay here on the American side of the pond

scuttle
15-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Pussers rum and lemonade is now flowing in the scuttle household ,the dilemma is do I tan the bottle or keep some for next Saturday all going well

Ilovehibs
15-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Chardonnay here on the American side of the pond

Enjoy Harry. You manage to see the action from ER today online?

Lancs Harp
15-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Got back home about half an hour ago. I had got a few beers in for the eventuality of winning the Championship today but was gagging for a brew when I got in!

Anyway, cheers fellas, he says raising a mug of tea.

This sweet taste of success is pretty good. Might just get used to it. :wink:

Mikers110
15-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Got back home about half an hour ago. I had got a few beers in for the eventuality of winning the Championship today but was gagging for a brew when I got in!

A big thank you to everybody that travels ridiculous distances to support our great club. Enjoy your night.

jabis
just a nice Chardonnay for me this evening. had a hard day with my granddaughter in the HibsKids end, spent the usual, fed the seagulls with the crap pizza she knocked back, bought her the champions flag etc etc. enjoyable in the end though. mental note:_must stop being a crabbit auld b. :greengrin

You don't look old enough to have a granddaughter:greengrin

capitals_finest
Cheers everbody :thumbsup:

Cup of tea and half an Easter egg for me. :partyhibb

Ilovehibs
15-04-2017, 09:17 PM

Enjoy that cuppa! Well done for your efforts in supporting the Hibees.

Marco G
15-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Before the game, glass of red at my Pizza place, then a few Stellas before heading up the road. Kept calm by a great attacking display by our defenders (!), what an afternoon. Then back for a bottle of Rioja with the roast chicken , then the 12 year old Highland Park. Hopefully do it all again next Saturday!
Great to hear from all you Hibees around the world. Enjoy tonight!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

monktonharp
15-04-2017, 09:23 PM
You don't look old enough to have a granddaughter:greengrindon't be like that:greengrin I come from an area where they send cards saying "happy 30th birthday" grandma. anyway, that's me sleekily broke intae my first easter egg, goin' doon nice with the wine, after just having a phone call from my auld Hibby uncle in Maidstone, Kent. he's chuffed too.

Ilovehibs
15-04-2017, 09:30 PM
don't be like that:greengrin I come from an area where they send cards saying "happy 30th birthday" grandma. anyway, that's me sleekily broke intae my first easter egg, goin' doon nice with the wine, after just having a phone call from my auld Hibby uncle in Maidstone, Kent. he's chuffed too.

Ha ha!lovely to hear about your uncle. Life as Hibbies good right now.

monktonharp
15-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Ha ha!lovely to hear about your uncle. Life as Hibbies good right now.you may have seen him in local papers at some time. Stsrted the Maidstone Pipe Band, 35 years ago or so.:greengrin his twin bro was Celtic but he was always Hibernian

HibbyDave
15-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Sip smith Gin and Fevertree tonic here in Dunfermline.

GGTTH

SirDavidsNapper
15-04-2017, 09:37 PM
I'm looking forward to looking back at this thread tomorrow 🤣🤣🍷🍺🍻🥂🍹🍸💚💚💚💚

lord bunberry
15-04-2017, 09:38 PM
I should have been at the mother of all piss-ups tonight (mate's pub's 18th birthday) but I've been laid up for the past couple of weeks with a dodgy back. Painkillers + anti-inflammatories + bevvie aren't the best mixture, so I'm currently celebrating by watching The Voice (France) with my girls.

Fantastic!
That's what happens when old ****s like us have 18 year old mates. :greengrin

Edit
Was it the pub that was 18?

Radium
15-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Bottle of cider and just set the alarm for work. 05:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenlex
15-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Ice cold semi skimmed milk.

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Couple of glasses of Chardonnay and a feeling of relief ...... now its time to prove we are back where we belong :thumbsup:

Peevemor
15-04-2017, 09:53 PM
That's what happens when old ****s like us have 18 year old mates. :greengrin

Edit
Was it the pub that was 18?
The pub.

https://www.tripadvisor.fr/Restaurant_Review-g196530-d983558-Reviews-Tavarn_Ar_Roue_Morvan-Lorient_Morbihan_Brittany.html

givescotlandfreedom
15-04-2017, 09:59 PM
Well done everybody. It's over. We did it and we stuck together. And won the Holy Grail while we were at it. Thanks to Leeann, Alan Stubbs, Neil Lennon,David Gray and everyone who helped give us our club back. We are Hibernian and we are back.

Ilovehibs
15-04-2017, 10:11 PM
you may have seen him in local papers at some time. Stsrted the Maidstone Pipe Band, 35 years ago or so.:greengrin his twin bro was Celtic but he was always Hibernian

He had the brains then 😃👍💚

spudhib
15-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Had about 9 pints now ready for a kip lol ggtth

SirDavidsNapper
15-04-2017, 10:20 PM
What a ride though. I'll always remember Oxley scoring against Livi, the rain and kettle of Cowdenbeath, the wins at Ibrox and the big crowds of 16/17. We're now back bigger and stronger. A bit like my current measure

monktonharp
15-04-2017, 10:27 PM
What a ride though. I'll always remember Oxley scoring against Livi, the rain and kettle of Cowdenbeath, the wins at Ibrox and the big crowds of 16/17. We're now back bigger and stronger. A bit like my current measureone of the things that is still in my memory mate, Cowdenbeath when we went intae the Poundies shop , only to find out they had selt oot wi' umburellas that day!!

SirDavidsNapper
15-04-2017, 10:28 PM
one of the things that is still in my memory mate, Cowdenbeath when we went intae the Poundies shop , only to find out they had selt oot wi' umburellas that day!!

😂

drummondst
15-04-2017, 10:56 PM
celebrated in The GREEN MAN Leamington Spa
with several Old Pulteneys
also saw live Bromsgrove Sporting win the Midland League Div 1 today.
The future is bright it is green & white
Here is to more next week
Drummond St

Albanian Hibs
15-04-2017, 11:03 PM
2 pints of behind the goals finest pre match topped up with 4 big bottles of Bulmers post match. Up early in morning with kids so its a good night from me. Sleep well fellow Hibees!

Bristolhibby
15-04-2017, 11:09 PM
A big thank you to everybody that travels ridiculous distances to support our great club. Enjoy your night.

Cheers brother.

GGTTH

⚪️💚💚⚪️

Bristolhibby
15-04-2017, 11:10 PM
Well done everybody. It's over. We did it and we stuck together. And won the Holy Grail while we were at it. Thanks to Leeann, Alan Stubbs, Neil Lennon,David Gray and everyone who helped give us our club back. We are Hibernian and we are back.

*** right.

Just about to turn in😢. GGTTH!

J

Green Man
15-04-2017, 11:13 PM
I've spent the evening drinking a big bottle of Magic Ghost beer, it's a Belgian ale brewed with green tea and is bright green. I've been saving it for this day and I'm delighted to have finally been able to open it.