PDA

View Full Version : Were you watching SFA?

Seveno
15-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Seven metal barriers and a roll of plastic tape was all it took to keep the Hibee hoards off the pitch.

S4uzee
15-04-2017, 07:26 PM
One of the worst things I've seen 😂

RoscoHibby
15-04-2017, 07:29 PM
One of the worst things I've seen 😂

Was horrendous. Made it a good laugh in typical hibby style tho! Woooooooaaaaaaah.....yeeeaaaaah! 😂😂

hibbysam
15-04-2017, 07:31 PM
If Falkirk scored a third would they have taken the barriers away? Highly amusing stuff.

linlithgowhibbie
15-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Just goes to show that they should have put tape up at Hampden and all would have been well:wink::greengrin

Seveno
15-04-2017, 09:44 PM
I think that the tape was maybe flypaper, to catch any interlopers.

Bostonhibby
15-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Nae tape in Glasgow, they've got nae tape in Glasgow.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
15-04-2017, 10:00 PM
If Hampden had been designed like the East then there would have been no problem in May. It would have taken half an hour for everybody to get on the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon_the_cabbage
15-04-2017, 10:03 PM
If Hampden had been designed like the East then there would have been no problem in May. It would have taken half an hour for everybody to get on the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Too true plus it would have been about midnight by the time folk had climbed back up the stairs to the seats for SoL!

Smartie
15-04-2017, 10:23 PM
It was a phenomenally effective budget exuberance shield.

A few metal fences, some tape and making sure all your staff don't piss off to Ibrox for a party.

Take note SFA.

Lancs Harp
15-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Think on a wider scale, just imagine all the wars and invasions this could have prevented.

UN defunct, we have tape.*

*copyright Hibs.

linlithgowhibbie
15-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Could we maybe get green and white tape next time, its more pleasing on the eye!

dalkeith stu
15-04-2017, 10:42 PM
Trump could save a fortune on his wall.

green day
15-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Suspect it was simply there so if some eejits invaded the pitch Hibs could say "we took measures" and hence not be fined.

Was really funny though 😁😁

hfc rd
15-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Brilliant when the whole east chanted "what the f****** hell is that"! Some of the stewards even had a wee giggle.

Haymaker
16-04-2017, 12:58 AM
Suspect it was simply there so if some eejits invaded the pitch Hibs could say "we took measures" and hence not be fined.

Was really funny though 😁😁

100%. And I imagine a wee joke too.

Renfrew_Hibby
16-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Would've been funny if the west had then invaded... Only the plebs in the east capable of loosing their composure

marinello59
16-04-2017, 07:43 AM
Would've been funny if the west had then invaded... Only the plebs in the east capable of loosing their composure

I was hoping the Hibs kids in the South would be the ones to break down the barricades.:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-04-2017, 07:45 AM
Watching to stewards tie the tape together was hilarious.

The Spaceman
16-04-2017, 07:47 AM
"What the ****ing hell is that??" :thumbsup:

MB62
16-04-2017, 12:06 PM
"What the ****ing hell is that??" :thumbsup:

Should have had the tape up in front of the dugouts against Morton, would have been no need for Lennie et al to appear in front of the GFA :greengrin

davcar
16-04-2017, 01:10 PM
Sir David's face at the throw in or free kick when Fyvie was getting treatment was hilarious, asking the steward if that was going to stop the exuberance!

Mick O'Rourke
16-04-2017, 01:35 PM
Asked customer service at the Corry Tescos this morning to direct me to the no exuberance tape shelf.
He said
"I am not familiar with that product, have you tried online?

I thought the "laugh of the season award" would have been the "note passing" at Kilmarnock on Friday night.

The game that the Big team attracted 600 travelling jumbos.

"Tapegate" is the laugh of the year, football wise.
Just trumping the note passing fiasco and herts fans prediction to take Celtic "to the wire" this season.

Song to be played at the Holy Ground in our last home games?

My two for starters (apart from the Proclaimers)

Homeward Bound (Simon and Garfunkel)

The Only way is up (Yazz)

Happy Easter Sunday All

Jack Hackett
16-04-2017, 02:55 PM
They had some 'exuberance tape' across the finish line at the Brighton Marathon last week. Thousands of people broke through it.

Brighton Police are now examining video evidence... a lot of overtime is expected

Famous Fiver
16-04-2017, 03:32 PM
All it took was 'Please remain seated'.

Nae horses,nae police anywhere to be seen, just a couple of burly wifies that I would have thought twice about trifling with.

Can we have Mr Traynor's spin on this one, please?

lapsedhibee
16-04-2017, 04:31 PM
All it took was 'Please remain seated'.

Nae horses,nae police anywhere to be seen, just a couple of burly wifies that I would have thought twice about trifling with.

Can we have Mr Traynor's spin on this one, please?
The reason that no Hibs thugs ran on to the field on this occasion was that there were no The Rangers fans in the stadium for them to excessively goad.

WoreTheGreen
16-04-2017, 04:37 PM
Asked customer service at the Corry Tescos this morning to direct me to the no exuberance tape shelf.
He said
"I am not familiar with that product, have you tried online?

I thought the "laugh of the season award" would have been the "note passing" at Kilmarnock on Friday night.

The game that the Big team attracted 600 travelling jumbos.

"Tapegate" is the laugh of the year, football wise.
Just trumping the note passing fiasco and herts fans prediction to take Celtic "to the wire" this season.

Song to be played at the Holy Ground in our last home games?

My two for starters (apart from the Proclaimers)

Homeward Bound (Simon and Garfunkel)

The Only way is up (Yazz)

Happy Easter Sunday All

How about the Eagles classic Tape me to limit