PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry Peter

Arch Stanton
15-04-2017, 06:11 PM
Your quote on the BBC site was -
Post-match reaction:

Falkirk manager Peter Houston: "We fought our way back into it but I was quite frustrated today. There were patches of the game we played quite well and patches where we were really poor. We have to marry it together and play a lot better."

Marrying your 'quite well' patches with your 'really poor' patches will give you average at best.

'Average' is as good as it gets Peter - live with it!

Sh*t head!

Deansy
15-04-2017, 09:25 PM
Your quote on the BBC site was -
Post-match reaction:

Falkirk manager Peter Houston: "We fought our way back into it but I was quite frustrated today. There were patches of the game we played quite well and patches where we were really poor. We have to marry it together and play a lot better."

Marrying your 'quite well' patches with your 'really poor' patches will give you average at best.

'Average' is as good as it gets Peter - live with it!

Sh*t head!

And they got scored a 'goal' today that was disallowed - am really hoping cameras show this decision was wrong and that it should've stood just to put the icing on the cake !

Steviethebear
15-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Cock a doodle do of a man

ALF TUPPER
16-04-2017, 06:16 AM
I hope they get a hammering in the playoffs. Vile little club and vile Manager.

Pretty Boy
16-04-2017, 06:23 AM
One of the best things about promotion is being able to leave this 'rivalry' with Falkirk behind us. Their fans and manager were so desperate to be our rivals it was embarrassing.

Can enjoy watching them get pumped out the play offs then enjoy the fact we won't have to endure their horrible brand of football regularly again for a long, long time.