View Full Version : Tumbleweed blowing across the Hunchback forum

15-04-2017, 05:58 PM
Nae Hibs threads, when they are usually packed in like sardines. They seem a bit subdued.

Pleasing :agree:

15-04-2017, 06:02 PM
They are gutted, no positives for them at all. Budge in love with Harry, Cathro in love with Harry. More money please....

15-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Nae Hibs threads, when they are usually packed in like sardines. They seem a bit subdued.

Yep :agree:

Saw that earlier at FT. Only one mention of Hibs in their 'weekend games' thread... and that was before KO!

Heads in sand and really, really subdued. The fear is palpable as they say :greengrin

...Shhsh! Pretend we're not at home :faf:

15-04-2017, 06:07 PM
They are gutted, no positives for them at all. Budge in love with Harry, Cathro in love with Harry. More money please....

Aye, it was only a year ago they were predicting our demise should we fail to gain promotion. There was talk of five thousand crowds and financial collapse. Since then it's been a cup win, promotion and another cup semi-final ahead, with bumper crowds. They certainly are gutted:greengrin

15-04-2017, 06:08 PM
They'll be too busy baking cakes and likes.

15-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Aye, it was only a year ago they were predicting our demise should we fail to gain promotion. There was talk of five thousand crowds and financial collapse. Since then it's been a cup win, promotion and another cup semi-final ahead, with bumper crowds. They certainly are gutted:greengrin

And all the time our debt reducing too 😊

But, but, but, eh 5 - 1 eh, wee team. Hobos!!!

Them them done now... 😬

They're all probably packed into the Tynecastle Arms and Stratfords passing notes around. It's the Jambos way of communicating now. Mind you half of the can't write and the other half can't read. The other two thirds of them are crap at arithmetic.

Can't believe on today of all days you decide to go on to look at the Keekback?????????

15-04-2017, 06:10 PM
Not to mention Fagan Budge emptying their pockets. :faf:

15-04-2017, 06:11 PM
I saw a thread about how Lennons hearing has been postponed so we are cheats yet, without irony, there's another thread about their semi win against Celtic when Beattie scored the winner. They must be ****ing themselves.

15-04-2017, 06:11 PM
The price of their season tickets means they don't have time to waste on kickback anymore. They are all out looking for 2nd jobs.

15-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Not a thread on the fact we will stuff then four times next season ! They are more interested in the notes that Cathro was passing to his players last night, can i suggest they were on the lines of -is yours a fish supper or a black pudding on the way home tonight ?

15-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Can't believe on today of all days you decide to go on to look at the Keekback?????????

I rarely do actually, but thought they'd at least provide some very satisfying examples of seethe today. But no.

15-04-2017, 06:14 PM

Is today not barbeque day at the library?

15-04-2017, 06:14 PM
I rarely do actually, but thought they'd at least provide some very satisfying examples of seethe today. But no.

They've probably set up a Private Members 'Hibs Only' forum - to stop their **** from appearing on .net and giving us all a giggle!!

15-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Too busy rattling the begging bowls again.

15-04-2017, 06:32 PM
No Russian money launderer to finance them way beyond their means anymore, no wonder their yam gas is at a low peep.

:giruy2:

glory glory

AltheHibby
15-04-2017, 06:35 PM
I had a quick look at two threads. The first refers to us as "vermin", and the second is about how unfair it is that the guy who threw the ball at the Celtc player has been banned from Tynecastle.

They really don't do irony.

15-04-2017, 07:01 PM
They're all probably packed into the Tynecastle Arms and Stratfords passing notes around. It's the Jambos way of communicating now. Mind you half of the can't write and the other half can't read. The other two thirds of them are crap at arithmetic.

:greengrin:top marks

15-04-2017, 07:04 PM
Exactly 11 months ago they were taking great delight in our failure to win play off match with Falkirk. In fact I have never received so much wind up text, messages etc after that nightmare Friday night game at Falkirk.

Less than a year later and:-

1. We won the Scottish Cup in the most dramatic and incredible manner possible (knowing they screwed up a 2-0 lead at home)
2. We are now champions and back in top league
3. We beat them AGAIN in the cup and humiliated them at Easter Road
4. We have an experienced manager and very strong squad from mainly UK players.
5. We have average crowds on a par with them and set to achieve record season ticket sales for next season after selling 8k by mid April.
6. We are 90 mins away from another cup final. Yet another Hampden trip and good cup run.
7. They have a total clown and embarrassment of a coach who the yam fans are beginning to hate. However the club owner is backing him big time.
8. They have a loser of a director of football who can't recruit anyone decent, hides from all public scrutiny and gets paid a fortune.
9. They need more and more money to pay for the new stand and are lining up bake sales and face painting efforts again.
10. They need a total player overall and are expecting a reduction in season ticket sales. FOH donations have declined and continue to.

So in summary GIRUY HOMFC.

15-04-2017, 07:08 PM

Cakes to bake. Bar b ques to build.

Queen B's told them to fire up the ovens

15-04-2017, 07:19 PM

15-04-2017, 07:22 PM
Exactly 11 months ago they were taking great delight in our failure to win play off match with Falkirk. In fact I have never received so much wind up text, messages etc after that nightmare Friday night game at Falkirk.

1. We won the Scottish Cup in the most dramatic and incredible manner possible (knowing they screwed up a 2-0 lead at home)
5. We have average crowds on a par with them and set to achieve record season ticket sales for next season after selling 8k by mid April.
6. We are 90 mins away from another cup final. Yet another Hampden trip and good cup run.
7. They have a total clown and embarrassment of a coach who the yam fans are beginning to hate. However the club owner is backing him big time.
8. They have a loser of a director of football who can't recruit anyone decent, hides from all public scrutiny and gets paid a fortune.
9. They need more and more money to pay for the new stand and are lining up bake sales and face painting efforts again.
10. They need a total player overall and are expecting a reduction in season ticket sales. FOH donations have declined and continue to.

Pleasing!!!

15-04-2017, 07:29 PM

And most importantly: they have no class.

15-04-2017, 07:31 PM
I had a quick look at two threads. The first refers to us as "vermin", and the second is about how unfair it is that the guy who threw the ball at the Celtc player has been banned from Tynecastle.

They really don't do irony.

When did they start calling us vermin? 😂 strange breed

ano hibby
15-04-2017, 07:43 PM

Brilliant :)

15-04-2017, 07:48 PM
One of them is laughing at the fact there was "only 17k" there today. Failing to realise that the attendance today at Easter Road was bigger than any attendance at Tynecastle this season, and that's bearing in mind that there was only about 150 away fans there. They really aren't very bright are they :greengrin

15-04-2017, 07:59 PM
One of them is laughing at the fact there was "only 17k" there today. Failing to realise that the attendance today at Easter Road was bigger than any attendance at Tynecastle this season, and that's bearing in mind that there was only about 150 away fans there. They really aren't very bright are they :greengrin
But of course they could fill a 35,000 seater stadium if only they had one.

Which is why they are currently extending their capacity to 19,500! Dreams of the massive Vlad Wongadome are fast disappearing.

I encountered a real roaster coming out of Easter Road after the match. He was mumbling to himself about H-E-A-R-T-S and stuff. I started laughing and he said what are you laughing at. I said it was him. He then called me a Fenian *******. I could feel his pain!

15-04-2017, 08:01 PM
Vermin? They just can't move on. That and hobos has been their staple generic shot at us since I was a youth. They've no imagination, worsened recently as they haven't been able to adapt since our cup win.

In modern times we've had yams, poppy thieves, charity robbers, employers of convicted sex offenders (×2), believers, Hat kickers, cake bakers, Caspian primroses, I could go on...... but the Potter and Father Dougal partnership has so much more to deliver.

The future's bright, the future's green and white.

15-04-2017, 08:25 PM

Too busy planning how to make brick BBQs and making cakes to bother with commenting on the wee team 😂

15-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Too busy planning how to make brick BBQs and making cakes to bother with commenting on the wee team 😂

The BBQ bit will depend very much on how much budge is selling them the bricks for. Remember they've got extra to pay for the seats in the new stand if its ever finished and even more to pay for cup top ups and European games, if they ever occur.

15-04-2017, 08:41 PM
We not getting a virtual guard of honour then? Classless as well as clueless behaviour from the charity thieves.

15-04-2017, 08:42 PM
The BBQ bit will depend very much on how much budge is selling them the bricks for. Remember they've got extra to pay for the seats in the new stand if its ever finished and even more to pay for cup top ups and European games, if they ever occur.

Maybe you have to pay £100 for the right to buy bricks to build BBQs?

15-04-2017, 08:43 PM
Maybe you have to pay £100 for the right to buy bricks to build BBQs?

Looking forward to seeing the price of the bricks, presumable they will be asbestos free.

15-04-2017, 08:51 PM

Looking forward to seeing the price of the bricks, presumable they will be asbestos free.

I think the "asbestos free" ones cost extra 😂

15-04-2017, 08:53 PM
I think the "asbestos free" ones cost extra 😂

Only big teams have asbestos.

15-04-2017, 09:03 PM

'Only 17k at their game today despite it sealing promotion'

That's 16,437 MORE than their 617 'loyal' who bravely travelled all the way through to Kilmarnock last night - only really 'Big teams' can boast such an awe-inspiring number of fans who'd travel that far to support their team. In fact, 'Throw-back' admires 'the 617' so much it even has a thread dedicated to them - I kid you not !!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169087-the-617/

Even the Killie fans were singing - 'What a sh***y away-support' !

15-04-2017, 09:16 PM
'Only 17k at their game today despite it sealing promotion'

That's 16,437 MORE than their 617 'loyal' who bravely travelled all the way through to Kilmarnock last night - only really 'Big teams' can boast such an awe-inspiring number of fans who'd travel that far to support their team. In fact, 'Throw-back' admires 'the 617' so much it even has a thread dedicated to them - I kid you not !!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169087-the-617/

Even the Killie fans were singing - 'What a sh***y away-support' !

Apparently St Mirren had 1,500 at Falkirk today.

15-04-2017, 09:24 PM
BT Sport put this together. Maybe they have a bit of an obsession with it, maybe it's a bit excessive what Hearts are doing

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPanVGo4uJApody/giphy.gif

I told you mine was the pie supper !

vuefrom1875
15-04-2017, 10:58 PM

Also, the Tramps manipulate the attendances, last week for example against Hamilton.. 16,000+posted ,absolute p##h,speaking to a Jambo acquaintance, he reckoned no more than 9k-10k....cheats,thieves,zilch moral fibre of a club.

ManBearPig
15-04-2017, 11:37 PM
Jaaaaambos

High-On-Hibs
15-04-2017, 11:41 PM
http://oi65.tinypic.com/u7rdy.jpg

15-04-2017, 11:43 PM
BT Sport put this together. Maybe they have a bit of an obsession with it, maybe it's a bit excessive what Hearts are doing

Someone splice a picture of Albert Kidd into the middle of that as cathro looks at the bit of paper.

15-04-2017, 11:45 PM
What the **** is wrong wi you lot, do you not remember that they're the big team, 5-1 etc....
ha ha ha ha the hibees are back. Two in a row....

15-04-2017, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=greenpaper55;5011280]BT Sport put this together. Maybe they have a bit of an obsession with it, maybe it's a bit excessive what Hearts are doing

Who keeps writing notes to us saying 'Here we go two in a row'?

glory glory

15-04-2017, 11:51 PM
They have nothing to brag about anymore. Simply irrelevant and laughable anything they now say and they know it!

16-04-2017, 12:12 AM
If only I could read this thread. It's too dark to see, and it's not going to get any better. Forever in their shadow. :boo hoo:

16-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Far be it from me to dampen expectations here, but people who are saying we will beat them 4 times next season need to reflect on this:

As their stand won't be ready in time the first derby will be at ER (Hibs win)
The autumn derby will be at a massive expanded tynecastle (hibs win)
The new year derby will be at Easter Road (hibs win, Cathro sacked)

But there won't be a fourth derby (hearts bottom six you see)

So all this talk of 12 points should really say 9....

NZ Green
16-04-2017, 12:37 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169106-congratulations-to-hibs/

Normal service has resumed. Get the popcorn out.

Forever in their shadow. :boo hoo:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8EP94smK_Eg/URF795-z3SI/AAAAAAAAJZY/FaSS3PtwaQY/s1600/fight-in-shade.gif

16-04-2017, 12:45 AM

That's almost hypnotic. Never before has a phrase the blind leading the blind been more apt.

16-04-2017, 12:54 AM

"Hawl Cathro, yer mammy said mind the messages on the way hame".

16-04-2017, 12:57 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169106-congratulations-to-hibs/

Normal service has resumed. Get the popcorn out.

I got about five posts in then had to get out for the sake of my sanity. Does the thread begin to show an understanding of reality later on? Poor wee possums.

16-04-2017, 01:09 AM

THIS, was a good read! 😎

16-04-2017, 01:35 AM
I got about five posts in then had to get out for the sake of my sanity. Does the thread begin to show an understanding of reality later on? Poor wee possums.

There IS a cracking thread on there -it's under 'Genuine concern'

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/169110-geniune-concern/

Blah, blah, blah - waffle, waffle, waffle - slaver, slaver, slaver etc, etc

The fact he will clearly get til the end of this season and the first 6 months of next season will completely remove the fear factor, which has probably already gone anyway .......................

The 'fear factor' - OH FFS !! - 'the fear factor which has probably gone already' - NEVER existed - no 'probably' about it - it only existed in their Tyney-minds !! May the 'Ladies-parts' of the PBS NEVER see themselves as the real-world sees them - the loss of a never-ending stream of 'Comedy-gold' would be a tragedy for Scottish Football :rotflmao::hilarious:tee hee:

Mantis Toboggan
16-04-2017, 01:44 AM

I got called vermin at school in late 90s.
They have been pricks for ages, is what I am saying.

Mantis Toboggan
16-04-2017, 02:20 AM

I always thought they were mentally feeble. And now we have written evidence.
Finally a use for the internet.