PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Leanne

banarc7062
15-04-2017, 04:05 PM
In all today's celebrations thank you Leanne for all your hard professional work behind the scenes to bring our Club back to where we belong and bring the fans and Club back together as a close family.
GGTTH

pontius pilate
15-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Well done Leanne that is all

Cheshire Hibby
15-04-2017, 04:14 PM
In all today's celebrations thank you Leanne for all your hard professional work behind the scenes to bring our Club back to where we belong and bring the fans and Club back together as a close family.
GGTTH

In total agreement with this. Thank you LD.

GGTTH :flag::flag:

SirDavidsNapper
15-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Yup thanks Leanne. What you and your team have done for this club is fantastic. The fire is well and truly lit. Let's push on now and go from strength to strength. The sky is the limit for this sleeping giant!

CathroMustStay
15-04-2017, 04:17 PM
Dempster has been top class.

Deansy
Leeann Dempster - without doubt THE best signing Hibs have made in many a year !

Thank you LD !

cjward2
Thanks Leanne for helping to rebuild the foundation and allow us to return to the top flight stronger and better than we were when we were in it last. :flag:

Waxy
15-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Absolutely well done LD. Orchestrated everything since coming in and have we ever been run better as a club in our history?

SanFranHibs
15-04-2017, 04:25 PM
I feel the greatest thanks for the quality of the 2 managers most recently appointed.

Stubbs fell short in the league but laid the foundation for his successor.

The football this year has not been a great example of the beautiful game but perhaps if we had concentrated on the style rather than results we might not be celebrating today. May have celebrated earlier in the season or on the last day. May not have celebrated at all. Who knows?

The results got us back to where we belong. Now it is time for the board to help Lennon show what he can do. I have said on here before and I will say it again, I was delighted with Lennons appointment, still am and I am 100% behind him in our first season back in the top flight.

Welcome back Hibernian FC.

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Unseen work
15-04-2017, 04:27 PM
She's a legend.

I don't know what she has done to our budget but the players we have recruited the past 3 years compared to the past is night and say.

100% using our budget better.

esjorto
15-04-2017, 04:29 PM
Could we possibly get Leeann on a 20-year contract?

Jack Hackett
15-04-2017, 04:29 PM
:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth

xyz23jc
15-04-2017, 04:34 PM
All of this 100%! Fantastic job Leanne! Take a bow! :top marks:flag:

cammy1969
15-04-2017, 04:37 PM
Leeann Dempster - without doubt THE best signing Hibs have made in many a year !

Thank you LD !

100% agree hate to think how's things mite have gone had we not, there was a very dark cloud hanging over our club that didn't look like moving anytime some prior to her appointment.

As much as 3 seasons out top league was hard to take maybe it was just what we needed fresh and forward thinking leadership not afraid to make decisions

We must now bein one of the strongest positions in the league bar Celtic got our own up to date stadium state of art training complex so a good % of our income now can be invested in the team, I would rather see us sign 2, 3 hopefully 4 quality signings rather than the old 5 or 6 poor ones like the past and it's nice to see that dark cloud move across the city to the west long may it stay there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hfc rd
15-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Legend!

Greatest thing to happen to Hibs for a long time is getting her on board. We've got a bright future under her!

neil7908
15-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Great appointment and she's done a fantastic job.

However, the hard work starts now. I want more occasions like last May and today. I want a team challenging at the top of the SPL, staying in Europe beyond the first round and most importantly, many more successful days at Hampden.

There can be no resting on our laurels, we need to push on.

Luckily I'm confident we have the woman for the job!

Jack Hackett
15-04-2017, 04:45 PM
100% agree hate to think how's things mite have gone had we not, there was a very dark cloud hanging over our club that didn't look like moving anytime some prior to her appointment.

As much as 3 seasons out top league was hard to take maybe it was just what we needed fresh and forward thinking leadership not afraid to make decisions

We must now bein one of the strongest positions in the league bar Celtic got our own up to date stadium state of art training complex so a good % of our income now can be invested in the team, I would rather see us sign 2, 3 hopefully 4 quality signings rather than the old 5 or 6 poor ones like the past and it's nice to see that dark cloud move across the city to the west long may it stay there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Karma's a bitch :greengrin

Just Alf
15-04-2017, 04:47 PM
Fantastic!

Love her...... even tho we can't spell her name! Lol!

GGTTH!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lago
15-04-2017, 04:54 PM
It's Leeann!

Hibee Mac
15-04-2017, 04:55 PM
She's been a revelation, thank you Leeann!

BullsCloseHibs
15-04-2017, 04:58 PM
She has been an inspiration to Hibs.

Take a bow LD.

InchHibby
15-04-2017, 05:03 PM
The credits all yours Leeann, well done and thank you.

heretoday
15-04-2017, 05:08 PM
She's made the difference. I hate to think what might have happened otherwise. More foolish managers and hopeless players I suppose. We'd be in Div 1.

CentreLine
15-04-2017, 05:09 PM
What all of the above said :agree::thumbsup::not worth:not worth:not worth

Lago
15-04-2017, 05:11 PM
:aok::greengrin
She's been a revelation, thank you Leeann!

Greenwich_Hibby
15-04-2017, 05:26 PM
The most important person we need to retain if we are to progress as a club to Top 3 SPL.http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

15-04-2017, 05:29 PM
Leeann Dempster has been the best thing to happen to this club in a long long time! Shes helped rebuild so many burnt bridges with the fans and made the club far more engaged with the fans. Shes done absolute wonders for the club!

15-04-2017, 05:31 PM
Anyone know how long her contact is? Whatever it is, give her an extension.

Jack Hackett
15-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Anyone know how long her contact is? Whatever it is, give her an extension.

Don't think it's a length of service contract, it's her job until she decides she wants to leave... which hopefully, will be many, many years from now

ACLeith
15-04-2017, 05:34 PM
She was standing near the tunnel as the players celebrated, taking a back seat as others got the plaudits. After NL had been raised shoulder high I hoped the players would do the same to her so everyone could show what we think of her.

:flag:

15-04-2017, 05:36 PM
Don't think it's a length of service contract, it's her job until she decides she wants to leave... which hopefully, will be many, many years from now

Cheers, let's hope so.

Onion
15-04-2017, 05:39 PM
Done an amazing job and can today tick off the main objective on her "to do" list.

Wonder if EVEN SHE could have envisaged all this when she walked through the door 3 years ago to oversee a shambles of a club, with Butcher as manager :

17100 crowd at ER for a match against QOS
11500 Season ticket holders
Scottish Cup Holders 2016
Scottish Cup Semi-finalists 2017 and counting
Scottish Championship Title Winners 2016/17

JohnMcM
15-04-2017, 05:40 PM
Dame Leaann Dempster of Easter Road has a nice ring to it. :agree:

PapillonVert
15-04-2017, 05:43 PM
GGTTH

:thumbsup:

(But maybe we shouldn't be too fulsome in our praise as recruitment agents and headhunters and the like might get the notion she's really rather super-duper fabby and try to poach her away!). We wouldnae want that now, would we? :wink:

cammy1969
15-04-2017, 05:48 PM
Can see her staying as long as she sees the club progressing can't see her leaving for an other Scottish club but a big business could come a calling as she very good at what she does. The next 3 to 4 years could be massive time for our club when you see the state that most clubs are in. If we're brave in transfer market 2nd is there for the taking imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emerald green
15-04-2017, 05:51 PM
A huge thank you to Leeann Dempster for her superb leadership since becoming CEO at Hibs. Leadership which had been sadly lacking / non existent for years.

Hibs are no longer a pushover both on and off the pitch.

Jack Hackett
15-04-2017, 05:53 PM
:thumbsup:

(But maybe we shouldn't be too fulsome in our praise as recruitment agents and headhunters and the like might get the notion she's really rather super-duper fabby and try to poach her away!). We wouldnae want that now, would we? :wink:

Some people who come to this club get us. They become part of the Hibs family. Some stay for a while and move on, but they still get us. They remain part of the Hibs family. Leanne Dempster gets us... the rest is up to her

edit

Just read that again... Ian Cathro... eat your heart out :greengrin

Ilovehibs
15-04-2017, 06:11 PM
A huge thank you to Leeann Dempster for her superb leadership since becoming CEO at Hibs. Leadership which had been sadly lacking / non existent for years.

100%. Leeann=Hibernian Legend.

More to come for our great club under LD's leadership.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Hi Heid Yin
15-04-2017, 06:12 PM
From the bottom of this Hibby's heart, a Big, BIG, THANK YOU, Leeann!:flag::flag::flag:

poolman
15-04-2017, 06:19 PM
Some people who come to this club get us. They become part of the Hibs family. Some stay for a while and move on, but they still get us. They remain part of the Hibs family. Leanne Dempster gets us... the rest is up to her

edit

Just read that again... Ian Cathro... eat your heart out :greengrin

I think John Doolan is a prime example of this

weecounty hibby
15-04-2017, 06:25 PM
I would like to add my thanks. I've said many times she has been the key appointment for Hibs. A total star and I want to thank her very very much. Onwards and upwards with Hibs Leeann!!!

15-04-2017, 06:25 PM

Totally agree. Shes strong minded and will not allow this club to be pushed about. Her stance in the whole Scott Allan saga when the huns were tryna play their wee tricks shows that she wont take any **** and thats exactly what we have been crying out for for years.

Get this lady signed up for years to come!

Eyrie
15-04-2017, 06:27 PM
Dempster has done a fantastic job in getting Hibs to where we are today considering where we were when she started.

emerald green
15-04-2017, 06:29 PM
100%. Leeann=Hibernian Legend.

More to come for our great club under LD's leadership.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

:aok:

Totally agree. Shes strong minded and will not allow this club to be pushed about. Her stance in the whole Scott Allan saga when the huns were tryna play their wee tricks shows that she wont take any **** and thats exactly what we have been crying out for for years.

Get this lady signed up for years to come!

:aok:

banarc7062
15-04-2017, 06:32 PM
It's Leeann!

I'm sure she knows who were are appreciating.

Vini1875
15-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Absolutely thanks Leeann. We have our club back, which is in no small part due to the work over the last three years from this woman . Now we have to progress and take a huge leap forward.

Criswell
15-04-2017, 09:49 PM
She has done a great job. Unified the club and laid the foundations for success. Leeann you're a star!